It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BOB MUELLER told people that he's preparing to go to HUMBOLDT county to root out corruption.
thclive.net...

You think he'll issue a bunch of indictments and then shut down the Russian Interference investigation?

That's a waste of time. What was behind it? Pot money? The growers in Humboldt are in disarray now. They are ruined by legalization. Their profit margins are diminishing rapidly. They are selling their land and quiting. The cleaners are going poor now too. No money left to buy elections. No need. Legal weed.
edit on 8-11-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yup, and for the average Joe American, it'd be possibly excusable, but not for these people who absolutely, 100% know better and hire very expensive people to know better.

Every bit of it is intentional and with clandestine/malicious motive behind it.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Amongst a segment of society true...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I doubt it.
But more conspiracy. Yay...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Accused by whom?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe some of the litigants are out of the country at the moment hmmmmm?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Trump mentioning 4chan in his speech to SoKo tonight lends a LOT of credibility to Q being an insider in my opinion

Trump mentioning 4Chan at all lends a lot to my opinion that he's an idiot.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That he's a conspiracy nut?

Yeah I agree.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The source is THClive.net

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

In that unlikely event I guess we will see.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They what???? Released their tax returns? Never mind their accountant had to make corrections which are right there for all to see, they actually released them? How odd to be so open. What's wrong with them. They actually have forty years worth of returns available for public scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

According to Hot Air, about a third of indictments in that court are sealed.
So we cant assume any or all "sealed Indictments" are Mueller's.
Though by the one third average, there has been an unusual amount the past 30 days.

Apparently one of the "sealed" indictments is notated in the Docket in a way that relates to Manaforts Indictment.
That could be Podesta? Which would explain his sudden departure from his Lobbying firm?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

SB, it is certainly a possibility. Nice work on the research BTW, I didn't realize sealed indictments were common for that venue

It will certainly be interesting to see who else gets swept up in this cleanup, that is for sure. Corrupt officials have been allowed to fester in our public offices for too long, and I hope to see every last one of them brought to justice

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Either way, this massive anti-corruption sweep is a net win for America. Whether we expell 1% or 100% of corrupt criminals from government, this country wins!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Trump didn't mention 4 chan. Someone from his group came out before he did and said to make sure this speech gets seen on YouTube, twitter, 4chan, whatever. So not actually Trump mentioning 4chan. Validation none the less.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Just heard the indictment count is up to 31.
On mobile. Will verify when I get home.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Where are these numbers coming from? It started at twelve which was verified by a docket of the court. Since then we've had people offer a continually increasing number without substantiation. Can this number be vefified? Is the source originally posted updated?
edit on 1182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Where did this image come from and where is the actual web site for the DC courts that shows this list?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What do you think of this person (on topic).

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: abago71

Where are these numbers coming from? It started at twelve which was verified by a docket of the court. Since then we've had people offer a continually increasing number without substantiation. Can this number be vefified? Is the source originally posted updated?

There is an updated criminal cases report dated the 8th doing the rounds on twitter. It has the sealed count up to 31. No idea if it's authentic or not.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join