It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No idea but I'm hoping it rips a gaping hole between the perceived political spectrum.

Six of each would do quite nicely.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've seen on Twitter that its actually up to 22 sealed indictments now after the Clerk's office closed today.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: JinMI

No idea but I'm hoping it rips a gaping hole between the perceived political spectrum.

Six of each would do quite nicely.

Oh, jeez. 6 in one, half dozen in the other!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Doesn't matter who's names are on the indictments.

If the broke the law then they deserve to be brought to justice.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

I won't be surprised if they are not all Trump people, Muller is as guilty or more than hellary. But we have a fox in the hen house, Christopher Wray, the new FBI director, and this kind of stuff is his specialty...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

I won't be surprised if they are not all Trump people, Muller is as guilty or more than hellary. But we have a fox in the hen house, Christopher Wray, the new FBI director, and this kind of stuff is his specialty...

If only republicans or trump associates are prosecuted while democrats / dem supporters are given immunity the backlash is going to be nasty.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Is there a chance Mueller didn't want any more indictments to come out one way or another before the voting today?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Is there a chance Mueller didn't want any more indictments to come out one way or another before the voting today?

That's my thought. It would be a repeat of Comey if he had. He would be accused of trying to sway an election.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

If only republicans or trump associates are prosecuted while democrats / dem supporters are given immunity the backlash is going to be nasty.

More tiki-torch marches?

K~

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

That's my thought. It would be a repeat of Comey if he had. He would be accused of trying to sway an election.

If that was his thinking, I approve of that.

Unless the indictment is for some reason ridiculously time sensitive, I don't think it would have been fair to the candidates today to have been lumped in with this baggage by members of their party.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Gee I hope we don't have to wait until Xmas to open them and there better not be a best before date on those suckers .
edit on 7-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The issue with that is it only applies to candidates. The people running arent linked to the investigation and holding indictments for people who arent attached to a candidate again is going to create a nasty backlash.

Personally I think it has more to do with wanting to round everyone up at once so no evidence is destroyed and so people targeted dont flee the country. I still think, if all the indictments are related to Mueller's investigation, we will wake up with the morning news reporting on the feds taking everyone into custody at once.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

More tiki-torch marches?

K~

No I cant see Soros creating an issue using them again. That seemed to of blown up in Democrats faces.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The issue with that is it only applies to candidates. The people running arent linked to the investigation and holding indictments for people who arent attached to a candidate again is going to create a nasty backlash.

Personally I think it has more to do with wanting to round everyone up at once so no evidence is destroyed and so people targeted dont flee the country. I still think, if all the indictments are related to Mueller's investigation, we will wake up with the morning news reporting on the feds taking everyone into custody at once.

You are probably right.

However, I think for the record of a candidate has a sealed indictment against them, it's probably better to enforce it before an election than after it.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There were hints in Q's latest that Obama is somewhere ??? What ever that means

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You are probably right.

However, I think for the record of a candidate has a sealed indictment against them, it's probably better to enforce it before an election than after it.

In that instance the Hatch Act prevents federal law enforcement from taking action until after the election.

Personally I think the hatch act should go away however I keep coming back to a scenario where law enforcement announces a candidate is under investigation for killing children and feeding them to illegal immigrants and when the election happens and the candidate "under investigation" loses they announce no evidence to support charges.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Xcathdra

There were hints in Q's latest that Obama is somewhere ??? What ever that means

I believe the only criminal cases that could be brought against politicians and stick would be financial crimes. They create a paper trail that can be followed.
edit on 7-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
A present to ATS:

Q and WhiteHouse Anon are the same person, Steven Miller. Who is also tied up in all of this legal trouble lol.

I

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
A present to ATS:

Q and WhiteHouse Anon are the same person, Steven Miller. Who is also tied up in all of this legal trouble lol.

I

Got a link / source?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

How do you know?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join