It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ok. I was skeptical about that theory, until I got to this part:

On Oct. 30, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi issued a call for an independent investigation into Trump’s alleged campaign collusion with Russians just moments after Mueller unsealed indictments for campaign operatives Paul Manafort and Rick Gates. She’s also softened her tone from calling for Trump’s impeachment to now stating “impeaching Trump is not someplace we should go”.

After listening to all of the yelling that Mueller should be left to conduct his investigation, why would Pelosi suddenly decide we now need a separate investigation on the same matter?

Blew my mind when I read that.

So now I'm less skeptical. I hope every word of it is true.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes.

Sessions...Warren...Brazile.

All of that starts looking more rational.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yes.

Sessions...Warren...Brazile.

All of that starts looking more rational.

It reminds me of the last days in Hitlers bunker. People doing what they can to save themselves while blaming others for their crimes.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I love that theory. Since President Trump has tried his level best to keep promises made during the campaign, there's no reason to doubt that he's had a change in plans regarding Hillary's fate.

But a couple of questions...

1. Why would Mueller interview primarily Trump people, and issue indictments of Trump-associated individuals?

2. Could it be that every "leak" that comes out of the Mueller Investigation is just to distract and mislead?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The leak about the indictments was totally accurate, however.

Good theory though, definitely plausible. It is hard to tell, but I can't wait to see what is revealed. My gut tells me it is targeting the eternal corruption seen in Clinton-culture. Just my personal theory, anyhow.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yeah, no doubt about it. The ones still providing unwavering support remind me of the stories I heard about WW2. Supposedly after Hitler's defeat was imminent, he would randomly order non-existent German military divisions to attack Allied locations.

This seems very much so like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I love that theory. Since President Trump has tried his level best to keep promises made during the campaign, there's no reason to doubt that he's had a change in plans regarding Hillary's fate.

But a couple of questions...

1. Why would Mueller interview primarily Trump people, and issue indictments of Trump-associated individuals?

2. Could it be that every "leak" that comes out of the Mueller Investigation is just to distract and mislead?

All warfare is based on deception.

IF the theory is correct you are faced with bringing down the Clinton syndicate. They are extremely well connected and have their loyalists in the government. You run the investigation with Trump as te target so throw the actual targets off the trail. In this case Manafort is also linked to Clinton and the Podesta's. That allows the "in" to get info on Clinton / Clinton associate crimes without to much suspicion. In theory if everything goes the way it should people would be arrested / charged without ever seeing it coming.

The leaks could be accurate minus contextual information. Manafort is a primary example. His indictment are for crimes that occurred between 2006 to 2014. That places him outside of the Trump Russia story however it does allow the investigators to look into those crimes and develop cases against other people who committed crimes during that time frame (Clintons / Obamas / Podestas / Huma / etc etc).

All speculation of course however the info in the theory is compelling. As another poster said in another thread we are at the wait and see moment. 33 indictments are a lot and could be seen as the investigation is nearing an end phases. Trump alluded to that very fact a few times now in the last few weeks (Press Secretary Sanders made the same comments).

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Too many people are buying the MSM tale that Trump is a buffoon.

This to me is playing out like a game of 3D Chess. I do believe that many tweets are designed to make waves ... and they are intriguing ... most anyway.

It seems like it is time to pull the rug away and see what has been swept under the carpets.

P

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Good theory though, definitely plausible. It is hard to tell, but I can't wait to see what is revealed. My gut tells me it is targeting the eternal corruption seen in Clinton-culture. Just my personal theory, anyhow.

But it is interesting that President Trump's lawyer said on "Hannity", that the President and Bob Mueller communicate with each other, several times a week.

Other signs that support something REALLY BIG and REALLY UNPLEASANT is about to hit certain Democrats.
1. Schumer/Pelosi/Waters have been unusually quiet.
2. Feinstein said (2 days ago) that it's now obvious that there was no Trump-Russia collusion.
3. Hillary has been demoted DOWN 63 slots in the "powerful woman" catagory.
Source: www.dailywire.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JBurns

But it is interesting that President Trump's lawyer said on "Hannity", that the President and Bob Mueller communicate with each other, several times a week.

Other signs that support something REALLY BIG and REALLY UNPLEASANT is about to hit certain Democrats.
1. Schumer/Pelosi/Waters have been unusually quiet.
2. Feinstein said (2 days ago) that it's now obvious that there was no Trump-Russia collusion.
3. Hillary has been demoted DOWN 63 slots in the "powerful woman" catagory.
Source: www.dailywire.com...

I have to agree, something major is coming for the Clintonista clan. Their actions during 2016/2017 & over the past few decades may indeed finally be coming back to haunt them. We know Podesta has abruptly stepped down from his cushy job, and Brazile/Warren jumped ship.

Great post though, lots of good information

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I dunno. I'm still hesitant to count the chickens before they're hatch.

Powerful corrupt forces rarely go down easily.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Maybe Mueller's "leakers" are instructed to follow a pattern. Leak on Friday that Indictments are coming on Monday.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Something is coming...

Fusion GPS Partner Strikes Deal To Testify Before House Intel Committee

Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson struck a deal on Wednesday to testify voluntarily before the House Intelligence Committee next week to discuss his opposition research firm’s involvement in the Steele dossier.

Simpson and his lawyer met with members of the committee for several hours to hammer out a deal for his closed-door testimony.

The Daily Caller was informed that Simpson had indicated prior to Wednesday’s meeting that he would plead the Fifth during his deposition, just as his two co-founders, Peter Fritsch and Thomas Catan, did during interviews last month. But as part of the deal struck Wednesday, Simpson will not plead the Fifth.

Simpson’s move comes amid a tense legal battle over Fusion’s bank records. On Friday, Fusion filed papers in federal court in Washington, D.C. asking a judge to issue a temporary restraining order preventing its bank from releasing records related to financial transactions it has had with “any law firm, ‘media company’ or journalist with which it has worked.” (RELATED: Fusion GPS And House Intel Renew Fight Over Bank Records)

click for full article...

No longer pleading the 5th and will now testify.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This is getting good!

I wonder if these boys are the foundation that supports the upper echelons or are simply the low hanging fruit, aka fall guys.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This is getting good!

I wonder if these boys are the foundation that supports the upper echelons or are simply the low hanging fruit, aka fall guys.

In my personal opinion I believe we will see the big named people on this one.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Stealth Jeff‏ @drawandstrike 1h1 hour ago

Need some verification: being reported that 50 SEALED INDICTMENTS were delivered to the Eastern District Court in Virginia today.

drive.google.com...

as always it is not verified and unknown if related to Muellers investigation...

so grain of salt on this one..
edit on 9-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Now that Q can be discussed on these boards. This point is made there too.

Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Obama won't be on that list.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

Where did it come from? Jesus how hard is this? I want the court site that has this data on a legitimate website that I can access. No one has it. They have an image. I don't want an image that can be created in any computer.
Never mind.
When the news reports there are more indictments I'll believe it.
Or if someone knows how to get the actual court website I'd appreciate that.

Make a pause, leave your chair, turn off your computer and go check at the courthouse by yourself if needed.
That should give us a break.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The panel got their bank records last week. Now its time for Fusion to spill the beans via closed door(?) testimony.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join