It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If it was for political....errr.....I really hate to say.....correctness. Mueller might not have wanted to have his investigation used as a pawn in these elections. Not against any particular candidate, but rather as an tool against a political party.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Conclusions drawn by myself and other anonymous(literally) individuals on the site in question.

He's with the president, he's giving up information about the carriers and the armada, and Vladivostok. Plus, we've caught either Miller or Eric posting before under the same posting style. I'm pretty sure it isn't Eric and I'm pretty sure Eric isn't traveling with the president right now.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

So you are guessing.. ok

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So you are guessing.. ok

Trump mentioning 4chan in his speech to SoKo tonight lends a LOT of credibility to Q being an insider in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So you are guessing.. ok

Trump mentioning 4chan in his speech to SoKo tonight lends a LOT of credibility to Q being an insider in my opinion.

I asked who "Q" was last night, and somebody responded with a Star Trek TNG video. I already know about THAT Q. Are you referring to the new "insider", who's now in charge of the President's Twitter content?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Whatever happens its interesting that as far as the P word goes, the Saudis are involved, I wonder if the House of Saud is doing its own housecleaning in anticipation of the American indictments, as rumors are circulating about explosive stuff on Wieners computer and tapes being leaked from the NYPD?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So you are guessing.. ok

I asked who "Q" was last night, and somebody responded with a Star Trek TNG video. I already know about THAT Q. Are you referring to the new "insider", who's now in charge of the President's Twitter content?

Possibly...just the fact a president mentioned 4chan in a very publicized speech in a country not visited for 24 years is a pretty big nod to me...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

So you are guessing.. ok

Possibly...just the fact a president mentioned 4chan in a very publicized speech in a country not visited for 24 years is a pretty big nod to me...

Maybe that's the only forum that's accessible to citizens in most every country? If it was Hillary mentioning 4Chan, I'd sense an ulterior money motive, and simply blow it off. Thank God its not HER speaking for America over there!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
BOB MUELLER told people that he's preparing to go to HUMBOLDT county to root out corruption.
thclive.net...

You think he'll issue a bunch of indictments and then shut down the Russian Interference investigation?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

BOB MUELLER told people that he's preparing to go to HUMBOLDT county to root out corruption.
thclive.net...

You think he'll issue a bunch of indictments and then shut down the Russian Interference investigation?

What no he didnt. Humbolt county is a running joke in california. Its hippie farmers that grow weed. Whole area is red necks and hippies. Your article is trying to be humorous.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So who are these people and what exactly is going on?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Can't wait for these to be unsealed. In trumps state dinner speech in South Korea last night he started by saying, "tomorrow is going to be a very big day you'll see what I mean", not the exact quote but if your interested watch the video.
m.youtube.com...
Remarks @ 9:40
This part of the video might need to be added to the next bake if it's not already...
reply to: liveandlearn

edit on 8-11-2017 by RogueWaterC1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

We will see what he meant today I guess...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You got to admit if you watch the clip those comments go along with the storm narrative.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I haven't seen the speech, can you fill me in on what no earth you just said? I know there's a dude on one of the chans that says he's an insider and is called Q.. How did Trump mentioned 4chan?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Damn...this retroactive registration as an "agent of a foreign principle" is apparently a plague in the lobbying circle.

Lobbyists are relatively disgusting people/groups to begin with, it's not as if we needed more information that they are untrustworthy.

I hope that we start prosecuting the sh*t out of these people who are trying to hide that they are doing things on behalf of foreign governments/groups. If someone is petitioning action from our government, they better damn well be following the letter of the law leading up to that petitioning.

I hate lobby groups.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
When this goes down and Trump still isn't implicated and doesn't get impeached, what are you guys gonna do?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That is the most likely scenario!

It makes sense, especially given the myriad of evidence known implicating the DNC/Clintons. Tony Podesta has already jumped overboard, resigning abruptly after several decades in his lucrative position. Brazile/Warren, two historically strong Clinton allies, have also jumped ship.

It is pretty easy to see where this is going.

I truly wait for the day when Clinton and her corrupt crew take their long awaited perp walks.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I am sure they will blame the Russians or something. Maybe hurl some insults at Trump and his supporters. It is very possible we'll see some new buzz-words made up also.

Things like "racist" "misogynist" "bigot" "anti-xxx" "xxx-phobic" "nahtzee" are out of style (due to overuse/improper use), so they're due to make up some new ones. Sadly people who truly represent those above listed words have been allowed to prosper, thanks to the defanging of such terminology.

I'm sure the Clinton-apologists don't care that they made it easier for true racists/bigots/anti-whatevers to thrive - at least they got to hurl a litany of (untrue) insults at Trump/Trump supporters. These type of false insults make their talking heads on TV appear more edgy and modern, I guess.
edit on 11/8/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: CB328

Damn...this retroactive registration as an "agent of a foreign principle" is apparently a plague in the lobbying circle.

Lobbyists are relatively disgusting people/groups to begin with, it's not as if we needed more information that they are untrustworthy.

I hope that we start prosecuting the sh*t out of these people who are trying to hide that they are doing things on behalf of foreign governments/groups. If someone is petitioning action from our government, they better damn well be following the letter of the law leading up to that petitioning.

I hate lobby groups.

It's kind of like when the Clinton's filed four years worth of amended tax returns. They had "forgotten" to include donations from some foreign countries as well as some domestic donations!

They quietly had their tax returns amended just before she announced her candidacy.

Retroactive ass-covering!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join