It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

I worked in a factory when I was twenty because I had a young child and I was single. .That my genius friend was in 1976. I also worked as a customs clerk at JFK airport. I started my business out of my house as an interior decorator after going to school at night. When I was Thirty nine I bought a store then when I was forty three I built a bigger store and when I was fifty eight I sold it.

Guess you were born an FBI agent huh?

I have never said I was a FBI agent,,,, falsely claiming to be a FBI agent is a felony.

Do not accuse me of committing a felony. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Predictions of indictments coming down from the SSP starting to come out. Interesting. Keep your eyes on Antarctica.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jasqid

SSP? I am not familiar with that acronym.
I googled it and there is a lot to choose from. I'm guessing it not "The Summer Science program"

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You said you worked for the FBI. Me calling you agent is akin to G-man. I'm not giving you any title.

Now can we get back on topic. If you need to know more about me PM me. Or better yet back off.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's just not what you are hoping and wishing for. That's the pipe dream.

I hope it is not a pipe dream.
because what I am hoping for is open air and sunlight cast on all of the corruption in Washington DC.
I know that the corruption is present on both sides of the aisle, and I want to see the guilty ones exposed and made accountable, no matter what letter they have after their names.

link   

You said you worked for the FBI. Me calling you agent is akin to G-man. I'm not giving you any title.

Now can we get back on topic. If you need to know more about me PM me. Or better yet back off.

Do not even imply that I was an FBI agent, that is false and misleading and as I stated, a felony.

I don't want to be indicted with anybody else in this thread.
edit on R492017-11-07T08:49:06-06:00k4911Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jasqid

Antarctica?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Secret Space Program?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Obviously your not an agent. Lol.
Just stop now dude.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Super Secret Project

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just posting this vid for others to mull over and consider . When we look to a corrupt justice system its easy to see that there needs to be a deep state calling the shots to obscure ,obstruct and cover up the whole affair . Christopher Black is a Canadian lawyer who goes into details about the Rwanda genocide . He mentions Bill Clinton as well as NATO ,CIA and other spook agencies .

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

because what I am hoping for is open air and sunlight cast on all of the corruption in Washington DC.
I know that the corruption is present on both sides of the aisle, and I want to see the guilty ones exposed and made accountable, no matter what letter they have after their names.

Fair enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Secret Space Program?

But what what would that have to do with these indictments and who may be named in them?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Fair enough.

Both of you had to get a star. It's nice to see some common sense from time to time on this form. No matter your political party, do you truly believe those in power represent your needs/wishes? They are only there to take donations, give kickbacks, and ensure their donors get what they want out of our system. I don't believe for a second they are working for us.

I hope anyone who's hands are dirty, gets their day in the courts. This is a chance to do some spring cleaning on both sides of the aisle.

Let them be bi-partisan fighting in court.

~Winter
edit on 7-11-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Based on the last known actions of the Investigation, I believe it will be some combination of:

Tony Podesta
Huma Abedin
Clinton(s)

But that shouldn't be the end of it. Every single person in government should be thoroughly vetted and investigated at random. All corruption should be purged, and swift justice should ensue.

edit on 11/7/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have absolutely no clue. Just a wild guess, I guess.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

SSP : Secret Space Program
ICC : Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate

My trip down this road started with Gary MiKinnon. YouTube has some stuff but the Gaia network Deepspace will blow your minds.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Based on the last known actions of the Investigation, I believe it will be some combination of:

Tony Podesta
Huma Abedin
Clinton(s)

But that shouldn't be the end of it. Every single person in government should be thoroughly vetted and investigated at random. All corruption should be purged, and swift justice should ensue.

Don't forget Anthony (and his) Weiner. Just because he's already in jail doesn't mean he won't face more charges.

I'm really hoping Debbie Wasserman-Schultz gets sucked in, courtesy of those Pakistani IT guys who now look like obvious foreign spies. She was protecting them, going so far as to threaten the DC police chief in trying to get her laptop back. She was clearly in the middle of whatever they were up to.
edit on 7-11-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No idea but I'm hoping it rips a gaping hole between the perceived political spectrum.

Me to. I will not be satisfied unless this effects republicans AND democrats.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: JinMI

No idea but I'm hoping it rips a gaping hole between the perceived political spectrum.

Me to. I will not be satisfied unless this effects republicans AND democrats.

While President Trump is away, the leaders of both parties are cowering in their closets..waiting on the next shoe to drop. Mueller might open the gates and let out a stampede of bulls.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join