It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where did it come from?

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information online from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator. PACER is provided by the Federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.

PACER

All you have to do is pony up your own $.20 and you can have your very own copy.

Either that or you can keep sounding like a petulant child.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Where did it come from?

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information online from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator. PACER is provided by the Federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.

PACER

All you have to do is pony up your own $.20 and you can have your very own copy.

Either that or you can keep sounding like a petulant child.

Exactly... it's not worth one cent to me to read sealed vs sealed. I will let someone else spend that money.

I count 21 sealed indictments on 11/7/17. Doesn't mean squat until they are unsealed. Nobody knows until then.

Edit: there simply isn't enough data to go on.... if there was a 6 month history or so, then you could judge whether 21 is a high, low or a normal number for the DC court.
edit on R042017-11-08T17:04:34-06:00k0411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No drooling just cackling at my age.
NO to mention terminal COTTON mouth...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Amongst the segment of society that believes in equal justice, yes.

Democrats won't escape Mueller's corruption probe, especially since the evidence lead him straight to Podesta. All the Dems jumping overboard the S.S. Clinton is another good sign that this isn't going to be swept under the rug like last time.

I strongly believe Clinton already has a nice pair of handcuffs waiting on her C/O USMS.
edit on 11/8/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I hope they are unsealed in a slow spellbinding process. Small fish to big fish over several days.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

SS Clinton was a nice touch.Talk about a sinking ship.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ericendtimes

Thank you ericendtimes

I was hoping it wasn't too cliche

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Where is the msm and their so-called investigative reporters?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

.... waiting for the instructions and the envelopes under the door.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think the MSM does know something already. Every corner of Social Media is bristling with "sealed indictment" chatter. Maybe they're showing some RARE integrity by not leaking.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I think the MSM does know something already. Every corner of Social Media is bristling with "sealed indictment" chatter. Maybe they're showing some RARE integrity by not leaking.

They've just been told if they break it they will lose funding. All of MSM is hurting right now for money. They have guaranteed money that comes from political parties...if they go against then they have to either have another party make up for the drop or take a chance.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
drive.google.com...

21 on 11/7/17

31 on 11/8/17.

10 in one day.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"Sealed indictments"? And a bunch of ATS clowns, got the "secret squirrel
Sfuff,,.. "unsealed"? I'd wait till the Thirteenth indictment. But wait?!! There was only twelve tribes of Israel? Then there's, Darwin?!!? And baking soda and vinegar, make a cancer causing agent in California!.. Lol!!!.. Don't mock me, I'm just here for the entertainment!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Geez. i didn't say that. I'd like to see these numbers for myself. Verify the information. I don't think I'm being too picky.
That docket could be someone's creation. How do I know it's real? How do you?

So far no one is reporting any additional indictments. And just because there are sealed indictments doesn't mean they came from Mueller or are related to the investigation in any way.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Maybe there are no more indictments !!!

What a Country !!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That could be it for now. You don't think that was it do you? Ha...!
edit on 1182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

"So far no one is reporting any additional indictments. And just because there are sealed indictments doesn't mean they came from Mueller or are related to the investigation in any way."

Which is exactly why no one is reporting on it.

No one knows who or what they are for.

You have been given the information to see for yourself...it is up to you to make the next step.

You know what they say...you can lead a witch to water but you can't make her drink.... or something like that.

edit on R442017-11-08T19:44:15-06:00k4411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They've just been told if they break it they will lose funding. All of MSM is hurting right now for money. They have guaranteed money that comes from political parties...if they go against then they have to either have another party make up for the drop or take a chance.

Well that's OK. The liberal MSM clowns are rarely accurate anyway.

Forums like this are more reliable and through than the corrupt liberal MSM anyway. Case in point... from www.f169bbs.com... , Trey Gowdy has formally re-opened the Clinton E-mail scandal investigation. He says they'll "get it right" this time around. No crooked Comey/Lynch/Hillary to interfere.

Also another good point made from the above link. The MSM is scared chitless, because many of those 31 sealed indictments will ultimately lead to their illegal activities.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
33 sealed indictments.

As for the comment about media being scared they should. It is not out of the realm of possibility that media names could be included in sealed indictments. If media coordinated with the Clinton camp / DNC to report false stories it could be viewed as a co conspirator to coverup a crime.

Here is the theory on Mueller working for Trump. I completely missed the fact Mueller met with Trump in May. Media reported it as Trump interviewing Mueller for the FBI director position. The problem with that is Mueller is prohibited from serving as FBI director as he already served the 10 year term with an additional congressionaly approved 2 years for a total of 12 years.

Was Trump meeting with Mueller over the special counsel job and formulating a plan?

Here it is in an easier to read format.

How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

On the crisp fall night of October 9, 2016, there was an electric energy in the air at Washington University in St. Louis for the second presidential debate. Hillary Clinton ended the first debate with a below the belt attack on Donald Trump accusing him of bullying a former Miss Universe beauty queen. There was a sense in the air that Trump – famous for his counter punches – would swing back with a TKO, and boy, did he deliver.

That night on stage Trump made a shocking promise to Clinton in the event he got elected. “If I win, I’m going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation…we’re going to have a special prosecutor,” Trump said. Clinton responded, “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.” Trump then interrupted and said: “Because you’d be in jail.” Trump’s statement was met with cheers and thunderous applause.

So what was the meeting really about? I believe Trump was finalizing his decision to appoint Mueller as his special prosecutor to investigate Clinton. Don’t believe it? Keep reading.

The day after Mueller’s meeting with Trump, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller to serve as special counsel for the United States Department of Justice. In the appointment record signed by Rosenstein it reads:

Click link for entire article
edit on 8-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Sweet, that would explain Sessions behavior a bit, too.

Interesting theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join