It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Threatened FBI Informant’s 'Reputation And Liberty' If He Talked During Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I think you have grossly misrepresented what that affidavit says.

I think you have grossly misrepresented the contents of the affidavits. Here's your argument:

Just because his point of contact was mirkin does not mean he doesn't have testimony about a larger part of this case including the involvement of more people and organisations.

Is there any evidence from the affidavits that CS-1 had any contacts or dealings with anyone not directly involved with Mikerin? Granted, I read them 10 days ago but I don't recall having see any. I based my opinion on the fact that I didn't see any evidence of that and you're basing your opinion on what? The fact that there was nothing in the affidavits that precluded it?

Sure, he might have also ridden a unicorn around the South Pole for all we know, but there's nothing to indicate that in what's publicly available — including the affidavits and the press releases/articles I read about the conclusion of the Mikerin investigation. I can dig up those links if you want? (I posted them in the original thread about The Hill piece).

So which one of his is actually making the more reasonable conclusion?

Hell there is even another named individual which died before this came to light who was involved and named in that affidavit...albeit redacted.

You're talking about the President of TLI who died in 2011. Can you please tell me how that indicates something larger than what Mikerin was personally involved in? TLI is a transportation company that had been given a no bid contract in exchange for padding their rates and kicking back part of the ill-gotten profit to Mikerin and presumably, his superiors at TENEX.

Here's a link for affidavits, plea agreements, press releases etc for the cases against Mikerin, Daren Condrey (apparently the co-owner and co-President of TLI w/deceased man who was the founder of TLI) and Boris Rubizhevsky.

The entirety of the schemes uncovered seems to be the one involving CS-1, the TLI contracts and contracts with Rubizhevsky which seem to involve padded invoices for stainless steel containers that were invoiced by a company called NexGen of which Rubizhevsky was the sole employee. It's a little hard to tease out but it looks like basically he conspired with Mikerin to sell containers he was purchasing from an unnamed manufacturer at an inflated price and they were splitting the difference.

Do you always bank on your debate opponents being lazy to misrepresent things or was it just in this case because it was convenient?

I didn't misrepresent anything. I read through the documents and gave my considered opinion having done so. And I stand by it. In fact, I provided links and I welcome anyone who wants to debate the finer points to read them.

So no I don't "bank" on anything. It would however be fair to say that given the quality of posts from your peers in this and related threads and in general, my experience with low information Trump supporters, I generally don't assume that they have read the available material because they tend to lack the attention span for much more than regurgitating the latest talking points.

Why should they? It's not like you or anyone from your tribe is going to break ranks to self-police, is it?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Once they started getting account numbers they were able to investigate those and move from there. They did what we are always saying...follow the money. I don't expect you to ever agree that he knows about more than just mirkin connections though...your posting history here clearly shows that once you've made up your mind you stick to it. I just wanted to hopefully prod some of the lazier people to actually read the affidavit. It clearly says in there that they investigated the accounts CS-1 deposited into as well as the guy who died. CS-1 also made kickback payments to several other Russians who came into the country as well as being threatened that those Russians would harm CS-1 should he come forward about any of this. You do understand many investigations start with one point of contact which gives the investigators threads to pull. In this case those threads were accounts tied to shell companies. From there they investigated where money was going which is able to tie others in.

In the end we wont know,what he has to testify about until he testifies. If we did already know then why testify at all?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Obama and Clinton are yesterdays news.

Why can't Right wingers move past them and look to the future?

Hrmmmmm I wonder if it is the future that scares them?

Seriously? Doesn't the left still rail against Nixon to this day? The dude has been dead almost 30 years.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
[b[Obama people turned the corruption dial all the way past 10.

This stuff is gold and it hasn't even really started yet. Wait till he gets in front of Congress and his testimony leads to more subpoenas. All of their dirty dealings will become part of the public record.

Past 10, huh?

You mean possibly to 50?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: elementalgrove

He needs to hire 24 hour security detail for his own safety

Do you think that would be secure enough? The Deep State can get you no matter where you are or what you're doing if they really want to.

Maybe this informant should do like Jose Campos did and leave the country until it's time for him to testify.
edit on 10/27/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yea for the circle jerkers of ats, so this time it must be true right, by the way you guys lost any credibility after not being able to prove obama was not born american,but this time it true lol.

But but but hillary is.

But but but fema camp.

But but but pizzagate.

Yea more doubling down from the deplorables.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nvm

edit on 10/27/2017 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You can't win them all, but what's coming down the pipe now is a totally different animal. One that will shatter the legacy of the Obama Administration.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL.. You did everything you could to spread these lies as TRUTH. You wrote thread after thread after thread of lies.

Spouting you "Murica " bs. All your threads should be put in the hoax bin because you are now a known hoaxer.

This is to good LMAO.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Cleaning after Bush? hahahah More like copying the same stuff... Obama is a deep state shill and so is Bush, same policies...
edit on 27-10-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Jefferton

Cleaning after Bush? hahahah More like copying the same stuff... Obama is a deep state shill and so is Bush, same policies...

Obama cleaned like I clean. Just throw everything in the spare room, turn off the light and shut the door.

Then start making a new mess.
edit on 27-10-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yea for the circle jerkers of ats, so this time it must be true right, by the way you guys lost any credibility after not being able to prove obama was not born american,but this time it true lol.

But but but hillary is.

But but but fema camp.

But but but pizzagate.

Yea more doubling down from the deplorables.

This is why nobody likes you and you dont have any friends..

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Oh, you want 8 more years of blaming Bush or what?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just think for a moment if Hillary had been elected.

*shudder*

All of this and more could have been made to go away forever.

edit on 27-10-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This doesn't surprise me at all - most likely the same freaks who were pushing out all the leaks earlier in the year are the same freaks threatening the informant - only negative Trump/positive Hillary leaks were permitted.

Clinton is dodgy therefore everything associated with her is also dodgy - the last US Administration was dodgy - gun-running dodgy, PRISM dodgy, back-door-deals dodgy.

Either way, if they've been dodgy deliberately, or dodgy-by-ignorance, then it needs to come to light so justice can prevail.
edit on 27/10/2017 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wait till he gets in front of Congress and his testimony leads to more subpoenas

It doesn't really matter. I think you know as well as I do that people in their position can do whatever they want and never have to worry about getting in any real trouble. If anything is proven, the harshest punishment I see them getting is equivalent to "Stop being so mean"

These investigations are only a means to make people think other people in the same positions give a rat's ass about "we the people" These things are just a waste of time and money in my opinion

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Because some deeds violate Federal Laws ?
Maybe ? Possibly ?
Most Federal Laws do not have an expiration date.
Quit being inane....

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Is that supposed to be representative of the typical Trump supporter hoping that the GOP has a narrative that can be milked for a while to distract from the s#show of a president?

S#show?

Its a s#show that we're seeing 3.1% growth, when all others said it was impossible?

I know you like to write fiction, but c'mon.

Thanks Obama?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
That seems to be the Dems entire playbook these days. Silence, threaten, ridicule, and intimidate. Very disgusting. Very sad.

Typical for the narcissist sociopaths that they are.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm eager to see what he has to say but I'm 99% sure that this is going to go nowhere.

the confidential FBI informant who exposed that Russian nuclear officials engaged in bribery, kickbacks, money laundering, and extortion in their attempts to corner the U.S. uranium market

Except if you read the court documents on the Mikerin case, there's no suggestion that he would know about any "bribery, kickbacks, money laundering and extortion" beyond his involvement with Vadim Mikerin and the kickbacks that Mikerin extorted from him.

Seems that it's being spun to give a false impression of the scope.

I'm betting his current lawyer was provided by the GOP, who also fed the story to The Hill and coordinated their efforts to launch probes on the heels of the story running. In fact, I'd be curious to know when he was first contacted by the GOP.

Consider that the piece that kicked all of this off was published on 10/17.

Good points, AD... but also keep in mind, this story getting legs has been slow to get up to speed.

I have another theory about this... totally high octane speculation. Much of the mainstream media is barely covering this, other than Faux News... but it is slowly getting legs.

The left leaning print media is giving it more coverage... but how can they not? They have been ram-rodding the !RUSSIA! story ad nauseam... and all of a sudden the table is turned. As long as they felt the "deep state" was going to cover the establishment against Trumpf... they didn't give a damn how much they tortured the facts.

Suddenly, Americans en masse are letting their Republican representatives know they don't care about what Trump says or does... they WANT some tax relief for small business... and if they don't get it, lots of congress critters are going to be looking for a job.

It almost looks like the Deep State is showing a willingness to sacrifice the Clintons, and let this new U1 scandal devour the Clintons.

That makes me wonder:

1. What there is that is far bigger out there, that they are trying to take attention off of, or:

2. ...maybe they caught wind Hillary is actually going to try to run for POTUS again... and they are going scorched earth on her.

Maybe I am just too old... and have seen too much obfuscation from the political class... but I just get a feeling there's something else going on behind the scenes driving the Clintons to sacrifice.

Who knows... maybe the Weinstein thing, and now the percolating Hollywood Pedophelia things is making the players in DC REALLY nervous.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join