It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Threatened FBI Informant’s 'Reputation And Liberty' If He Talked During Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
THIS coming directly from the confidential FBI informant's lawyer, Victoria Toensing.
According to Toensing, the informant was so disgusted by what Obama's administration was doing, that he filed a suit against the government.

He was then threatened by lawyers from Lynch's DOJ...that his "reputation and liberty was in jeopardy” if he did not keep quiet during the election and did not drop a lawsuit against the government.

Clearly, the Obama administration was afraid his information would incriminate and hurt Clinton (and by extension, possibly the Obama administration) in the last election.

Thank goodness that actual justice may prevail...and this informant will finally have an opportunity to expose this corruption.

The lawyer for the confidential FBI informant who exposed that Russian nuclear officials engaged in bribery, kickbacks, money laundering, and extortion in their attempts to corner the U.S. uranium market under the Obama administration revealed the threats her client received from the Obama administration if he didn’t keep quiet during the 2016 presidential election.

Victoria Toensing, the informant’s attorney, told WMAL DC’s “Mornings On The Mall” host Vince Coglianese on Thursday that under the Obama administration, lawyers from Loretta Lynch’s Department of Justice (DOJ) coerced her client into dropping a lawsuit against the government last year.

www.dailywire.com...#

Additional sources:
www.wmal.com...
thehill.com...

edit on 27-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: spacing

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Shocking!!

There is no way the ever so benevolent arbiters of truth and justice from the Obama administration would ever use threats to get their way!?

Lol!

That Uranium Deal is the gift that keeps on giving!!

Can not wait to see this informant speak and give his testimony, god help him make it till that day!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Looks like they can't use a washing machine to clean out the radiation !!

Bombshells coming.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This will be an interesting commentary on the actions of the former administration.
Wait until flynn and manaforts names come up in these discussions.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Trump is the one who directed the DOJ to remove the gag order on this witness. I sure do hope Trump also provided this person with 24/7 armed security...

I would hate for the Clinton Death squad to silence this person like so many in the past.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I hope that notoriety is sufficient protection against the people to whom this fellow is a threat. One would think that you can only disappear and suicide so many people before folks get wise.

But there aren't many wise folks left these days.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It definitely seems that the "Russian Collusion" shoe is on the other foot now.
edit on 10/27/17 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That seems to be the Dems entire playbook these days. Silence, threaten, ridicule, and intimidate. Very disgusting. Very sad.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So funny that the FBI investigated Manafort, but it lead straight back to the Podesta Co. Hilary's Chairman. I been saying this all year long. Manafort was working with the Democrats when he was involved in the Ukraine lobbying them to join the EU.

Democrats are so blind and stupid that they were really investigating themselves thinking it was about Trump.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Obama people turned the corruption dial all the way past 10. This stuff is gold and it hasn't even really started yet. Wait till he gets in front of Congress and his testimony leads to more subpoenas. All of their dirty dealings will become part of the public record.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Obama and Clinton are yesterdays news.

Why can't Right wingers move past them and look to the future?

Hrmmmmm I wonder if it is the future that scares them?

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

In order to correct the damage done to the Country by the last Administration, the damage has to become public to move forward. It's like fixing a car without ever being allowed to open the hood, it's not going to happen that way.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Trump is the one who directed the DOJ to remove the gag order on this witness. I sure do hope Trump also provided this person with 24/7 armed security...

I would hate for the Clinton Death squad to silence this person like so many in the past.

Then you'll realise that the 'Clinton Death squad' are the same guys who are now been tasked by Trump to protect him ... Welcome to the deep state !

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

You forgot to clarify that you were being sarcastic...
Right?

+20 more 
link   

How long can you act a fool?
We are only 10 months removed from the Democrat disaster.
It might take all of Trump's first term to clean up the steaming, stinking loads Obama left behind.

+13 more 
link   

For the same damn reason we don't let murders go even though they happened in the past..because the rule of law must prevail. Duh!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm eager to see what he has to say but I'm 99% sure that this is going to go nowhere.

the confidential FBI informant who exposed that Russian nuclear officials engaged in bribery, kickbacks, money laundering, and extortion in their attempts to corner the U.S. uranium market

Except if you read the court documents on the Mikerin case, there's no suggestion that he would know about any "bribery, kickbacks, money laundering and extortion" beyond his involvement with Vadim Mikerin and the kickbacks that Mikerin extorted from him.

Seems that it's being spun to give a false impression of the scope.

I'm betting his current lawyer was provided by the GOP, who also fed the story to The Hill and coordinated their efforts to launch probes on the heels of the story running. In fact, I'd be curious to know when he was first contacted by the GOP.

Consider that the piece that kicked all of this off was published on 10/17.

link   
I hope this guy does not get "Suicided!" .....

+8 more 
link   

Well....just go right ahead and say it. You don't care if the past administration broke ANY laws. The past is the past! Even though all crimes were committed in the past you don't care...

Well IF Trump colluded, obstructed, bribed whatever you also don't care about that right? I mean it was in the past and all......

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hmmm...this is like the 999th time that you basically have posted " nothing to see here, run along" in a thread highlighting democrat corruption. I'm beginning to sense a pattern.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join