It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Threatened FBI Informant’s 'Reputation And Liberty' If He Talked During Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If I've said it once I've said it 100 times. Obama, his administration, and anyone that colludes with him could go on live TV and eat a human baby and somehow not only will nothing happen. But, it will somehow be OK that he/they did it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Anyone else think someone is feeling suicidal suddenly?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Consider that the piece that kicked all of this off was published on 10/17.

I would bet that this was on or about the time that Mueller let the DOJ know that indictments were incoming.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Obviusly This goes back many years before that.

🙄

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Donald....is that you?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Hillary, is that you?

See how stupid that sounds?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Obama and Clinton are yesterdays news.

Why can't Right wingers move past them and look to the future?

Hrmmmmm I wonder if it is the future that scares them?

Hmmm. I reckon 'left wingers' just don't like the truth coming out. The truth is like a cross to a vampire to them. Burying past indiscretions by any means possible seems to be the norm for them - and, of course, accusing others of their own misdeeds.

Just for the record - Obama and Clinton are TODAY'S news. I know because I can see it - in the news, no less... oh and a number of Congressional investigations.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nexta reply to: Jefferton

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The Queen is no peach as well.a reply to: kurthall

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Consider that the piece that kicked all of this off was published on 10/17.

I would bet that this was on or about the time that Mueller let the DOJ know that indictments were incoming.

He wouldnt and shouldnt tell the DOJ its his investigation and any leaks would be illegal. But i will say he was aware of the arrest in july.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Most Informed People Knew that Obama's Days were " Numbered " right after he Left the Protection of the Presidency . The Chickens are coming Home to Roost now , and I Hope the Bastid has a Bad Lawyer...........

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

Most Informed People Knew that Obama's Days were " Numbered " right after he Left the Protection of the Presidency . The Chickens are coming Home to Roost now , and I Hope the Bastid has a Bad Lawyer...........

Theres no connection ive seen to obama and so far hes safe because i think its unlikely he did anything other then Hillarys reset. This was her advisement to him and at the time he trusted her.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Obama is Connected to Everything , but his Stooges Will end up taking the Rap for him . This is Politics at it's Worst.......

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Obama is Connected to Everything , but his Stooges Will end up taking the Rap for him . This is Politics at it's Worst.......

Trump doesn't like Obama.
Obama doesn't like Trump.

If each man is dead set on hurting the other in some meaningful way, which one would score the first victory?

edit on 10/30/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yeah right obama has so much power seriously??? You know his political career is over his only hope was being assigned to UN if Hillary won. That didnt happen and now hes got nothing to protect him if he did something wrong hed be in jail so fast. So why isnt he simple he was smart enough not to do something illegal.

Heres the way i see this we are getting to see the true underbelly of politics. Foreign money flows into our govt to congress every day not just Russia by the way. This money is used to control congressional votes and subvert our govt. What manafort shows us is just how deep this goes. Notice he hires two groups one democrat and one republican to lobby congress. Stop playing party politics and look at how deep the coruption goes. Manafort a republican was able to use a democrats firm to lobby Hillarys campaign. And her campaign gave money to influence policy. So why did the clintons even now have more power then Obama? They are able to raise large sums of cash.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Notice he hires two groups one democrat and one republican to lobby congress.

You mean he hired a globalist & globalist?

Globalist paradigm > illusory two party facade

Did you notice that the new CEO of Podesta’s lobbying firm after Tony stepped down is a former Jeb Bush campaign staffer?

Honestly, lobbying knows no party affiliation.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If each man is dead set on hurting the other in some meaningful way, which one would score the first victory?

Nether , it's a Push . In other Words , a Waste of Anyone's Time .

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumJunkie
If I've said it once I've said it 100 times. Obama, his administration, and anyone that colludes with him could go on live TV and eat a human baby and somehow not only will nothing happen. But, it will somehow be OK that he/they did it.

Candidate Trump said he could shoot somebody and it wouldn't affect his support. Sounds like him and Obama have a lot in common!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Sounds like "Clash of the Titans".

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yes , and Even the GOD Zeus became a Loser.......

Sounds like "Clash of the Titans".

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join