It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience Live with Tom Delonge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I got 30 minutes in so far.

Tom is sounds like he has a superiority complex.
He knows more than most people, according to him.
He was approached by numerous people in power to help them communicate their findings to the masses. Huh. Go figure. They aren't called "UFO's" but more like AAT's. Advanced Artificial Threats? I believe....I could be misquoting him.

I actually like how Joe is handling this one and questioning everything because it seems he believes it to be a bunch of B.S.

I tend to side with Joe.
At least with this subject so far.

I anticipate listening to the rest of it today.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just pokin my nose in here to keep track of this. I cant watch the podcast at the moment, so will be really interested in your take on this. Cheers

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Just finished listening to the podcast. At work but will post a scathing review (not against joe- hes awesome but the delonge guy) once i get home.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
There are never enough Tom DeLonge threads to keep up with all of the shenanigans. Blink 182 times and you'll miss them.

I keep looking in Tom's cupboard but this is all I can see at the moment.

PS Thanks for the podcast link OP. I'll check it out when I have time. Although I still think I'll be looking in that cupboard and wondering what is actually in it!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I believe you cause you said what you know with no real upside for you.

Delonge has had a year...365 days to spit out something and NOPE.
This in practical terms reflects badly on his ability to use your investment dollars wisely if nothing else. It's best the UFO community walks away from this letting it die into obscurity. No tangible results in one year?
Bad business model.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not Joe "The Padmaster" Rogan! I wonder if this is the "Ronda Rousey is not my friend" edition or he is wearing his skeptic hat?

Sounds like the former rather than the latter.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If I had a dollar for everytime TDL said "I dont wanna get into that" when Joe would ask him the perfectly appropriate question of how he knew something, I would be a rich man.

He was just extra shifty to me.

edit on 27-10-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I watched about 25 minutes of it, and it seemed like Tom is too vague to give any real info that can be actually proven.

Sounds like he was 50% conned, and 50% con-man.

Joe was visibly dissapointed and incredulous as everyone should be.

Did I miss incredible revelations in the remaining hours? Doesnt seem like it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I dont think I can sit through the whole thing. He doesnt sound remotely credible.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: njord
some of what he said is promising. for example, that in the coming weeks they plan to release UFO footage captured by military instruments.

ultimately though, I think Grant Cameron is right in that Delonge is being set up. they'll give him just enough truth that he is willing to go out and tell the world anything they want him to, including things that are total fabrications. then when it suits them they will expose the lies and he'll be forever discredited.

After listening no....bs......

Nothing is promising he’s didn’t and still hasn’t shared anything we haven’t already heard.....

The only thing he’s done is cloak and dagger and being vague and asking for money and investors ....he’s a charlatan who has tried to position himself through political figures, notatiety and marketing....to ask for money....

Sickening

I couldnt agree more.

Does anyone else see a ton of parallels between this scheme with Tom, and the scheme with Cory Feldman?

"I know stuff, and people dont want me to know stuff, so donate and I'll make movies and expose it all."

edit on 10272017 by Butterfinger because: spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Oh well....within "a couple of weeks" we will be witness to an exotic material that can alter space-time/affect mass when energised with THz radiation.

Of note was TDL's allusion to an example of other such "real" technology being "Arts Parts" from the Art Bell radio show..

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I a reply to: NerdGoddess

I believed every word he said .. no joke .. he Handles himself just like you do when ya tell the truth and can’t say anything.. but what he does say makes perfect sense ✅

edit on 102017fAmerica/ChicagoamFri, 27 Oct 2017 09:20:37 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not a Joe Rogan fan, but TDL has to stop trying to talk about this if he has nothing to say.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
if anything he is being led by the nose and doesn't know it. i think he BELIEVES what he is saying but is woefully inept

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

A lot of them are wacky don't you think? I like Joe's podcasts, I like the long format of the show, i think it tends to show the real person, especially after they have been at it for several hours. His podcasts with Randall Carlson and Graham Handcock are outstanding. The ones with his comedian friends not so much.

V

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What about that element 115 that Bob lazar talks about before it was officially discovered? Is there anything to that in your view? I'm sure Tom nearly called it unobtainium which made me lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow... just wow.

He sounds bat$#/t. CRAZY!

I’ve been following this story for a while and the crazy Delonge came out on the ATS AMA but that was squashed pretty quick so no one really recognized it on a large scale. This on the other hand is a popular podcast on the record and for all to listen to.

One thing I picked up on:
A telling quote that Delonge says quickly but tails off was he was speaking about Luis Elizondo and he says “ya, I hired him away from....” and then he catches himself. Meaning to me that Delonge paid this guy a bunch of money out of his own pocket to get on board. Elizondo being a gov’t employee is paid a govt salary. Rich rock star comes along, pays him a bunch of $$$$ and says , all you need to do is be on my “ board of directors”. Elizondo ( and likely the rest of his team) say “YES, when do I start!?!!!!!”

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bluetrees

I’m confused as to why a set of religious beliefs would somehow impact his theories and papers on theoretical physics?

It's more like a corporation peddling fake enlightenment for an extremely high price, all the while masquerading around as a pseudo religion in order to maintain the church's tax exemption.

Puthoff in particular was in the NSA before he was a Scientologist. I'm not as impressed with remote viewing as Jacques Vallee.

But Delonge is a such a hack. The saddest part is that he probably actually believes that he has some kind of secret knowledge pertaining to UFOs that makes him special.

Shame.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just finished it. And it kinda made me feel bad for tom. Dude is being obviously used. And apparently it never occured to him that he himself might be part of a psyop/disinfo campaign.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Tom delonge is a sad combination of ignorant, egotistical and gullible wrapped inside the package of a not particularly bright man.

Years ago a guy by the name of bennewitz thought he was on to something too. The dod caught wind of that and set up meetings to make him an "insider" they then fed him lie after lie which he then regurgitated to the then ufo community.

The effect was brilliant. These red herrings that were thrown out infiltrated and shaped the ufo community for decades firmly pointing them in the wrong direction and securing classified military projects behind a thick misdirecting insulation of ufo folk lore.

What we are seeing is another instance of this.

Imagine if you are in the dod and a guy with a public following approaches you claiming to have figured it all out. You talk to him and find out hes completely delusional and extremely gullible.

You quickly see the opportunity to do another bennewitz number on him. After all its time to throw ufo and military enthusiasts off the track with some good red herrings again cause classified programs need to stay classified. So you start the bennewitz process on him.

Build him up and much to your joy youve discovered he actually wants to franchise this disinformation for mass public consumption. Heck this is several magnitudes better in effect than a bennewitz job. you think to yourself down the line this will be known as a delonging. Thats what this delonge situation is essentially.

Delonge a guy so enthusiastic in "science" youd think hed know the difference between Lawrence Livermore, jet propulsion laboratory and the lab he was trying to think of in the podcast which was supposed to be los alamos national laboratory. This instance pops up when hes talking about the whole bob lazar story. Guess hes not so knowledgeable on the subject after all. This was a major red flag to me.

Second he brings in hal puttoff. A guy who was part of remote viewing

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A part of the founding of scientology and a guy who has been shunned by much of the science world.

Puttoffs main claim to ufo fame is his papers and theory on whats called stochiastic quantum electro dynamics. Basically he hypothesizes that the electro magnetic fluctuations in the vacuum of space are responsible for inertial mass. Thats all nice and good but has failed serious scrutiny by physicists. His theory would only work on charged particles and does nothing to explain why particles like neutrinos that have no charge still have a mass.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join