It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience Live with Tom Delonge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
His proof his theory is correct is that by using his theory he can calculate the Compton frequency of an electron by using the debroglie wavelength. Nevermind the fact most theories by others also can easily do just that. Physicists that have looked at hals work agree that there's not much substance to it. So having hal puttoff at his side does nothing to further his credibility.

The TR3B video he showed was sad. An obvious hoax cgi video. Then he goes on to explain the physics of how the vehicle flies and literally talks a bunch of complete nonsense. What he said was a jumble of non correlating science terms that he has next to no understanding of.

The videos fake btw as i have on more than a few occasions seen the real life version of what would be called the TR3B and it looks and behaved differently. Its also not called the TR3B and its not capable of anti gravity. Although how it really works is very fascinating. But requires a lot more studying and learning on physics than tom has undergone to understand.

Next up is his experience with the DIA. Memvers here on ats have had their run ins with those guys. Theyre scary. You do not under any circumstances piss off the DIA. But his story doesnt sound like how they operate in real life. It sounds like to suck tom in further into their disinfo world a bunch of dod guys impersonated and put on a show to convince him of what a legend he is in his own mind.

In the end he gives nothing but some dubious story about metamaterial that looses miraculously all mass when exposed to something as common as terahertz range light. Just so you guys know the visible spectrum of light as well as infrared are terahertz. Pretty common place. Terahertz radiation comes right between infrared and microwaves. Again pretty pedestrian. So i wont hold my breath on his arts parts propounding.

Essentially hes a hack trying to sell you snake oil.

Joe rogan didnt seem too impressed but should be commended

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
For his restraint on this podcast. Joes podcasts are some of the best on the internet. Also having met him briefly after one of his gigs at the improve i can tell you hes a good guy. If yall want to see a great podcast check out his podcast with mr greentree. (The podcast just prior to the delonge one) its excellent.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
For his restraint on this podcast. Joes podcasts are some of the best on the internet. Also having met him briefly after one of his gigs at the improve i can tell you hes a good guy. If yall want to see a great podcast check out his podcast with mr greentree. (The podcast just prior to the delonge one) its excellent.

I couldn't agree more sir, and thank you for your input. It's a shame I can only give you one star

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
At about 42 minutes in Tom declares his belief that this video:

is legit.

That is all, folks.

One of several facepalm moments. How can anybody take this guy seriously?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Does anyone take him seriously?

Actually scratch that, I'm sure they do. I just have to look at this very forum for proof positive of how stupid, gullible and straight up delusional people can be.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The reactor technology he describes is essentially free energy. And he talks about it as if he can simply put it in the public domain (through a private share offering?) (whilst also announcing his intentions preemptively) and the most powerful companies in the world will just sit back and let him put them out of business. Seems a little naive, if he is to be believed.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

i was debating watching this one, but after i saw a few comments here i couldn't not watch it.

when tom went over to pull something up on the computer tom didn't have headphones on and joe was whispering into the mic "i don't buy it" very funny.

tom just needs to disappear

ETA: tom keeps putting his arm in a way so you can see his UFO tattoo
edit on 27-10-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yeah i was trying to figure out what he was whispering dyring that part.

The commentary on joes youtube page is pretty damning too. 99 percent arent buying it either

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: mirageman

What about that element 115 that Bob lazar talks about before it was officially discovered? Is there anything to that in your view? I'm sure Tom nearly called it unobtainium which made me lol.

"I'd rather not get into that at this moment"

See here

Tom claimed he was publishing Bob's Autobiography a while back.

And Hmm what was this?

edit on 27/10/17 by mirageman because: tts

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
yet another thread? the hell?!
unless he actually reveals something interesting, please just post in the previous thread

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well overall Tom's body language seemed like a "red flag" to me that he wasn't being totally honest or that he didn't have full confidence in what he's doing. At times he seemed over confident however, which again just made my "BS" alarms go off. MAYBE my alarms need re calibrating, but I just didn't see or hear anything promising. I will say his entertainment department sounds like it could be really cool, but other than that I feel like he is just stringing people along to fund his dreams. Can't blame him for hustling, but I'm not buying.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
At about 42 minutes in Tom declares his belief that this video:

is legit.

That is all, folks.

Then that pretty much confirms his idjiticy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not saying there aren't flying triangles, but it AIN'T the tr3b. That's been a misunderstood internet/urban legend for years.

Right I couldn't believe he used this video as proof of the TRB3 and of zero point energy engines.

I was also shocked at how unintelligent and naive this Tom Delonge is!
He believes every crap piece of ufo folklore - Atlantis, multiple races, Bob Lazar, Roswell he even mentioned element 115 as if what Lazar said about it in the 80's actually came true!? It didn't, we synthesized element 115 and it decays in a millionth of a second and does not turn into antimatter or warp space-time like Lazar said.

Tom is preaching the same exact thing as Steve Greer - that we currently have zero point tech we took from ufo crafts. We do not know anything about zero point energy but like Greer he said he already has the science and needs money to help his company build it.

He uses shock tactics, throw so much crazy nonsense at you you can't figure out whats what.
He even brought up a paper by a Dr Brandenburg about how it's been proven that Mars was once the site of a nuclear war. He said it was "peer reviewed" work.
Well it's not, it's a paper that is supporting a book Dr Brandenburg is trying to sell. No other scientist ever thinks he is on to something.
Mars atmosphere is widely believed to have dissapated over billions of years. This guy is a liar, do not believe him.

He told Joe he has information and knows names that caused the government to approach him but he also told Joe he can't release any of that information. This is the same b.s. tactics that Greer uses.

Delonge keeps his listeners on edge by promising new information and secrets but he IS NOT going to deliver.
When the time comes he will announce some crap information that can't be proven or he'll use diversion tactics to sway peoples attention in a different direction.

I can tell you right now, this is the end of any credible ufo scene ever again. Once people realize he's a delusional weirdo and outright liar no one will ever want to hear the word ufo again. It was fun pondering what the black triangles at Shilo Ill were but sightings like that one have been buried in so much pure crap that I give up. Stupid people win. I could have just stayed a Christian if I wanted to see wild speculations to be taken so serious.

I thought Greer was just a one time weirdo but this is even worse. He's a bigger fraud than Greer.
I'm so glad Joe wrapped it up after 1.5 hrs. Most podcasts by him run 3 hours. Joe couldn't take any more fraud or crazy.

If anyone sends TD money you don't deserve that money in the first place.

edit on 27-10-2017 by joelr because: liar

edit on 27-10-2017 by joelr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ok I just finished listening to the complete interview, and I’m skeptical of all of it, but at the end of the day I hope it’s all true.

It has a chance to be what so many of us have been waiting our whole lives for, I just hope it’s not another let down.

There’s a fine line between skeptical and cynical, I myself have been guilty of mocking mr delonges plans, nows his chance to prove us all wrong, and if he does it will change this world forever.

I for one wish him good luck.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: penroc3

Yeah i was trying to figure out what he was whispering dyring that part.

The commentary on joes youtube page is pretty damning too. 99 percent arent buying it either

When Joe was whispering?

"He can't hear us right now.. Jamey smiles* 'hes full of #.' "

Very loosely paraphrased, but m maybe I'll spend some time and make a literal transcript.

That was golden.

That's why I like his podcast.

Updated intel.

The audio in guestion, Joe whispering, starts at 40:40or around there.
40:48 "TR3B, can I go stand over there?" ~Tom Delonge
41:08 (Tom looking up YouTube video on James's computer he has his headphones off so can't hear Joe in microphone) joe whispers can't tell what to Jamey and Jamey is cracking up.
41:14 joe: "he can't hear me right now"
41:25 Joe: "Not buyin' it."

Continued.....

Source

edit on 28-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Wow... just wow.

He sounds bat$#/t. CRAZY!

I’ve been following this story for a while and the crazy Delonge came out on the ATS AMA but that was squashed pretty quick so no one really recognized it on a large scale. This on the other hand is a popular podcast on the record and for all to listen to.

One thing I picked up on:
A telling quote that Delonge says quickly but tails off was he was speaking about Luis Elizondo and he says “ya, I hired him away from....” and then he catches himself. Meaning to me that Delonge paid this guy a bunch of money out of his own pocket to get on board. Elizondo being a gov’t employee is paid a govt salary. Rich rock star comes along, pays him a bunch of $$$$ and says , all you need to do is be on my “ board of directors”. Elizondo ( and likely the rest of his team) say “YES, when do I start!?!!!!!”

Exactly right, reason this is a scam. Even his insiders are not real insiders. Tom could be broke and needs money fast?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I can coincide the things he says and what I discovered myself, I only have to find out if the CIA is against us or are in a transition of serving mankind for a better purpose and future. That's the difficult part to pinch through?

Is there a clash between the CIA and those at Area 51 or are they working cooperatively together?

Maybe they were working together at first not clearly see where this was heading too, And now they see it and want to stop it maybe?
edit on 0b51America/ChicagoSat, 28 Oct 2017 06:59:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Oct 2017 06:59:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

He aint broke. Net worth 60mill

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just listened to this last night.

I was happy that TDL finally answered the question that I posed to him way back during his AMA (when it did NOT get answered) as to why "they" picked him to do this.

"I figured stuff out that nobody else has figured out and I can tell their story for them." Uh...what?

Honestly it all started going downhill for me when he point blank said it's an entertainment company and he intends to franchise books and movies and merchandise, and that anything they come up with is potentially worth trillions of dollars.

As has been long suspected, there's money to be made and here we are.

Kudos to Rogan for trying to pin him down with questions, despite the dozens of uses of "I can't tell you" and "You don't know what I know." Definitely not one of my favorite shows JRE has done, but I can't help liking it because it gave Tom a platform to really showcase what a tool he is.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

Those networth websites arent exactly accurate.

I used to be a bookkeeper at a firm that catered to hollywood celebrities, movie producers, and entertainmemt company ceos.

Their net worth estimates were never accurate and how could they be. Are those websites looking at that individuals tax returns, ubs portfolios and account ledgers. Or know intimate details of that persons life. Of course not.

One time they said a then client of a account i worked on had a net worth of 15 million. The guy rented a three bedroom house in a ok neighborhood, had less than 200k to his name and had to ask us for permission to book business class seats from la to chicago because he couldnt afford it.

I doubt tom has 60 million. Probably far less
edit on 28-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I agree, there's a big difference between what a person is worth (branding/potential) and what he effectively owns.

Still doubt he's broke or in it for the money though and I do believe he is taking a big risk. Still time to bring some solid material cause right now I'm less and less convinced.

What I never saw someone bring up yet: if they indeed succeed in the 'spacecraft', how are they going to convince people it's real? They've got a dedicated media team that probably could produce life like CGI. Or is that the whole intention? Just fake it and make everyone believe it's real?

In the latter case I hope their footage is better than the TR3B ...

Still rooting for the project, but this is starting to look bad.

edit on 28-10-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join