It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience Live with Tom Delonge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Live as of 8:00PM EST

Not sure if this has been posted if so please trash it,
Joe Rogan is live on YT right now with Tom Delonge.

I enjoy Joe Rogan's interviews, I just turned it on and it's an hour in.

If this is the wrong forum I apologize.

If anyone doesn't know Tom Delonge used to be in one of my favorite bands Blink-182 and now he claims to have inside connections, and information for the UFO community....

Joe is asking him a lot of "do you believe this, do you believe that" questions right now.

-Alee
edit on 10/26/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I enjoy Joe Rogan's interviews

Hands-down one of the most intelligent and interesting voices on the internet, he breaks down the BS and keeps it very real - I'm really keen to hear this podcast, both for the subject matter as well as the commentary.

S&F - cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Joe is asking now "So you're trying to sell stuff?" He wants Tom to elaborate.
Hes saying well yeah shares, and talking about a Disney like entertainment company he has going and he's written a lot of stuff...

Is anyone else watching this? Am I hearing this wrong?

-Alee

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Tom says "I think there is a 60 percent chance that in 36 months or so we might be able to demonstrate something kick ass"

-Alee

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I like some of Rogan's shows, but he's over his head on the UFO subject. Richard Dolan was annoyed by Rogan's remarks about "wacky people who believe in UFOs". I think Rogan was parroting Neil Degrasse Tyson, who he idolizes.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Well that was interesting if nothing else. It opened my eyes a tad because I had no clue Tom was doing any of this.

I'll wait to see which of his various expected releases come through before I even thinking about investing. On the flip side, what's $200 if you get to be a part of something that's potentially ground-breaking...?

It was clear Joe wasn't really buying into it

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

The whole thing is a Pentagon PR / Hollywood stagecraft "Perception Management" diversion scheme.

Investing it it is like buying War Bonds (in the psychological warfare campaign they're been waging against everyone our entire lives).
edit on 26-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I don't think you heard wrong at all. I also swear I heard him take credit for creating a system that isn't completely compartmentalized. I.e. "that crazy method" that is how most groups work where secrecy isn't the number one priority.

I've thought for a while they are just trying to create a franchise, like star wars, etc. I get the notion they are trying to create one where they combine entertainment and cutting edge technology. In my cynical mind, that seems like the absolutely, picture perfect, pinnacle method for a full blown BS factory. If they don't actually have the tech they are bragging about.. well.. just let the entertainment division come up with something!

For an organization that is really looking to change the world, I'm a bit disappointed that the only way to "get involved" is by investing. Which, apparently has a minimum of $200.

A real world changer would be an organization that gave a platform for collaboration, in my opinion. I betcha if they opened up their technology to say, the best hackers, backyard inventors, etc. in the world via open source approaches, they would make more improvements and innovations in six months than a closed-door To The Stars will accomplish in their lifetime.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just finished listening to the podcast. At work but will post a scathing review (not against joe- hes awesome but the delonge guy) once i get home.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Just finished listening to the podcast. At work but will post a scathing review (not against joe- hes awesome but the delonge guy) once i get home.

Can't wait! I am just popping back in to say I wanted to start from the beginning since I only caught the end live, but my toddler has a nasty barking cough and it's worse at bed time he needs momma cuddles, motrin, juice, and non joe rogan youtube. LOL. I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow morning.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Amazing, a guy like john lear get banned from ATS but apparently T Delonge is somehow given credibility.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
At about 42 minutes in Tom declares his belief that this video:

is legit.

That is all, folks.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: six67seven

The whole thing is a Pentagon PR / Hollywood stagecraft "Perception Management" diversion scheme.

Investing it it is like buying War Bonds (in the psychological warfare campaign they're been waging against everyone our entire lives).

If this were Pentagon or Hollywood wouldn't they use someone more, you know, popular?
Say blink 182 and nine out of ten people will say is that the band that married Avril Lavigne.
Also, what better way to sucker the populace in by charging 200 dollars, i'm sure their raking the cash in.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I tried to watch it, found myself skipping around.

Pretty gay.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex

is legit.

That is all, folks.

Then that pretty much confirms his idjiticy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not saying there aren't flying triangles, but it AIN'T the tr3b. That's been a misunderstood internet/urban legend for years.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

Really?!
I seen a trailer for his Sekret doc coming out shortly.
Asides Podestas mug in it, I seen a clip of that video.
I was wondering if he thought it was real or was using it as a depiction.

Did the creator of that video ever come forward and admit that it's CGI?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Tom "I don't want to get into that" Delonge

7 minutes in and Joe isn't feeling it.

Neither am I.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex

is legit.

That is all, folks.

Then that pretty much confirms his idjiticy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not saying there aren't flying triangles, but it AIN'T the tr3b. That's been a misunderstood internet/urban legend for years.

Any remember the Astr0 and black triangle posts? It kind of fits Tom Narrative, and that whole Topic is creepy and weird but worth reading if you enjoy it. Just check 'Astr0 black triangle' in ATS

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you believe Delonge I have an Einstein–Rosen bridge to sell you!
edit on 27-10-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join