It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience Live with Tom Delonge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
My opinion for whatever it's worth, lol, is that this method of carrot before the horse with the horse paying for the carrot is a typical DNC method that I guess Podesta taught him. I mean come on, the Dems always fall back on say it's so until most believe it (think tank methods) And the money thrown in is their way of making a living.

So, I think he is making as much as he can from our shared experiences and military experiences which he said he has been reading for over 20 years. His enthusiasm has attracted a lot of mix it up, play games with him sort of entertainment for retired intelligence and military who also see an opportunity for a paycheck without really saying anything other than, "You know it's much too secret".

I don't believe he is opening any avenue and is blurring the situation even more. Yes, parts are true, no doubt, though it is being mixed with misinfo. Any info at this point has to be straight up on the lawn of the White House imho or a set date on social media when all will post their proof at the same moment across the world.

STM

P.S. I know they're visiting, I have no doubt about it. His sources are spinning this guy around and it doesn't need to be, it' should be straight up if they are.
edit on 27-10-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I don't know if "they" are or not but I happened to experience a big heavy looking aircraft hover over me with no sound coming from it.. Black Triangle.. 300 ft above me tops.. lit up the entire beach, and going like 20 miles an hour too..

That kind of thing changes your life.

Tom Delonge.....

Joe Just cut it off at the end.. I'm actually glad this wasn't the regular 3 hour show.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Amazing, a guy like john lear get banned from ATS but apparently T Delonge is somehow given credibility.

They are both full of it. Lear is a total fraud from top-to-bottom.

Unfortunately for Delonge, I think he is quite possibly mentally ill right now. The fact that various media outlets take advantage of his lunacy and provide a platform for his crazy is disappointing.

Neither have any credibility, but at least Delonge might genuinely believe some of what he is saying.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Watching now..... It's difficult.

Delonge is just citing Hal Puthoff as an official source for on of his claims.

Of course he neglected to mention that Hal Puthoff is a Scientologist. How convenient?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Heres a question, he mentions that he doesnt want to say what he knows because he doesnt want to expose anyone or get them in trouble.

Yet he has a list of everyone he is working with? Two things

1. If he was truly working with them wouldnt the DOD be all over their ass for working with someone and the possible things they might say KNOWING we would know who he is working with because they gave him permission to say who they are.

2. Being that if who he says hes working with in the chain is TRUE, obviously the gov isnt worried or they wouldnt be working with him, so they must be feeding him disinfo..........

Youre telling me the DoD and the gov has no way of reaching out and talking to people and having a platform to expose things? even if youre a select few? Come on , they have contact with EVERY SINGLE HUGE company in the world almost.

He is full of shtip
edit on 27-10-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Can anyone catch what joe is saying under his breath while toms headset is off? I’ve played it a couple of times and I can’t seem to make it out.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Hal Puthoff is part of the team of TothestarsAcademy...

I also thought Puthoff had distanced himself from Scientology?

BT

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think it will all come down to what they release.

Tom talks about releasing images / video / research regarding metal debris that when blasted with terahertz radiation the metal loses mass and becomes lighter. Not only that but also dilates space/time around it.

If he can make good on this promise, that should be enough to shut some up.

The TR3B footage is obviously CGI. I was disappointed that he thinks it may be real. Or intentionally leaked.

I’m curious as to why everyone thinks the TR3B is fake / failed platform? Isn’t that exactly what the military would want?

He also promises never before seen video of UAP’s. If they are from legitimate military sources and are what is claimed, that isn’t something to be scoffed at.

Joe didn’t seem impressed but it’s hard to be impressed when you get a lot of “I can’t talk about it”, “I can’t tell you who” responses.

I’m extremely curious as to what he showed joe after the session.

I am disappointed Canada is excluded from investing. I was actually going to.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Watching now..... It's difficult.

Delonge is just citing Hal Puthoff as an official source for on of his claims.

Of course he neglected to mention that Hal Puthoff is a Scientologist. How convenient?

I’m confused as to why a set of religious beliefs would somehow impact his theories and papers on theoretical physics?

I mean, is being any other religion somehow more or less comforting? Would [enter theology here] somehow make him more reputable?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If you listen to the whole video, ESPECIALLY the last 30 min of it, you will see this is all a money making scheme.

This isnt about disclosure this is about capitalizing on the UFO market.

What a complete mook, god he doesnt want to disclose anything, he wants to make money.

Tom Delonge, youre a charlatan who has strung everyone along, including my lurking ass on ATS, for years.

Youre building a SCIFI network and trying to set up a company to COMPETE with Musk, and build tech off of SCIFI and UFO mythology

And hes talking money, investors and his fiction books, and future FICTION MOVIES the whole last 15 min

ATS you banned one former UFO person years ago for being fake, this is your next one.
edit on 27-10-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Watched this, disgusting ......I knew he was a charlatsn but this exposed everything

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Prior to this podcast my only real knowledge of this whole saga can be summed up as, "the guy from blink-182 is into UFO's now". With that being said...

Tom Delonge is full of #! "I can't tell you anything I know or how I know it, but please buy some shares - were gonna make some movies!!" He sounds like a televangelist.

I watch these on youtube and Joe was sooo uncomfortable. I've seen hundreds of these and very rarely has Joe been so obviously uncomfortable and sceptical.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
some of what he said is promising. for example, that in the coming weeks they plan to release UFO footage captured by military instruments.

ultimately though, I think Grant Cameron is right in that Delonge is being set up. they'll give him just enough truth that he is willing to go out and tell the world anything they want him to, including things that are total fabrications. then when it suits them they will expose the lies and he'll be forever discredited.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
In the end what he says doesn't matter much. He's not the sharpest tool in the box. What matters is if he has anything and that's dependent on others. He's doing himself massive damage every time he appears empty handed and stalls.

You would think he would have learned, evidently not.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I listen to tons of Rogans podcasts.
It's my daily commute thing.

After listening to a lot of his podcasts, I really feel that Meundies are going to get tied in a knot and I might not be O-N-N-I-T when it comes to the UFO subject.

Just sayin'!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Wow !!! I’m really impressed with tom .. I’m actually believing this man .. just wow !!

edit on 102017fAmerica/ChicagoamFri, 27 Oct 2017 05:48:31 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

edit on 102017fAmerica/ChicagoamFri, 27 Oct 2017 05:50:19 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I think it's pretty clear that Tom is being scammed. Sounds like a small bunch of people have found an easy mark and they are using his belief in UFOs and top secret government programmes that cover them up to extract money from him.

He's obviously not the smartest guy and quite possibly in a state of mental breakdown. I feel sorry for him.
edit on 27-10-2017 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord
some of what he said is promising. for example, that in the coming weeks they plan to release UFO footage captured by military instruments.

ultimately though, I think Grant Cameron is right in that Delonge is being set up. they'll give him just enough truth that he is willing to go out and tell the world anything they want him to, including things that are total fabrications. then when it suits them they will expose the lies and he'll be forever discredited.

After listening no....bs......

Nothing is promising he’s didn’t and still hasn’t shared anything we haven’t already heard.....

The only thing he’s done is cloak and dagger and being vague and asking for money and investors ....he’s a charlatan who has tried to position himself through political figures, notatiety and marketing....to ask for money....

Sickening

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

Wow !!! I’m really impressed with tom .. I’m actually believing this man .. just wow !!

I have some bridges and some oil to sell that could change your life , Interested?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: nofear39

I have some bridges and some oil to sell that could change your life , Interested?

How much for the oil ? 😉

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join