It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience Live with Tom Delonge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

From his AMA and now this interview, it is quite obvious that his interest and knowledge in UFOs is superficial.

I think he wants to make movies and #, create a UFO franchise. And my impression is that he believes that he can pull it off with his academy thing.

He is an entertainer, that is what he does.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You too can be a professor of Advanced Nonsensical United Stupidity (ANUS) threats, only at To My Wallet academy.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bluetrees

ANY other religion would be more credible than someone who is a Scientologist. You really can't see that?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was not impressed by DeLonge at all. He has so far delivered nothing and that's exactly what we got from his interview.

In fact I think he was total proof of the Dunning-Kruger effect taking place during the interview.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I finished the entire podcast.

Rogan did a good job questioning his narrative.
Delonge is spouting off about his book and how he "can't tell you now".
So I imagine there are many things that Delonge thinks he knows, which are just nonsense. The movie he referred to is CGI bunk yet he claims that is the technology he is privy too.

I'm glad Rogan didn't seem to buy into it.
Neither did I.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: bluetrees

ANY other religion would be more credible than someone who is a Scientologist. You really can't see that?

Wait are donors actually just funding someones Scientology bridge?

-Alee

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
At about 42 minutes in Tom declares his belief that this video:

is legit.

That is all, folks.

I don't think anyone has pointed out that this video was discussed about a decade ago.

I'll paste below information I posted on Facebook:

www.facebook.com...

DeLonge’s presentation for his new company featured a video which appeared to show a triangular craft (at 34 minutes 36 seconds, link below). This appears to one of DeLonge’s favourite videos, since he took time out of his recent podcast interview with Joe Rogan to search for it online.

During the interview, DeLonge talks about being able to show a craft using “the power behind the atom” (at about 40 minutes 10 seconds into the interview, link below). He plays the video below (at 41 minutes 58 craft). He says this is the craft in his book. He talks about this video being “leaked on purpose” and that the craft is “pretty big”. He says it is “not alien per se” but built off technology “that came from there”. The interviewer says this looks “so fake” (at 43 minutes 3 seconds). DeLonge’s response is that you can find more videos on Youtube.

I wrote about the relevant video of a triangular craft back in 2009, after someone in England had claimed to have taken the video in Dudley – but one of the problems with that story was it had circulated the year before as being taken over Paris.

So, which story does DeLonge believe? Or does he believe that the same footage (including the buildings…) was taken over two different countries? At least one of the stories associated with the video is a hoax. Why not both?

Most of the people that commented on the video in 2008 and again in 2009 thought it was a fairly transparently CGI, i.e. Computer Generated Imagery, and posted reasons for that conclusion (see links below). Those reasons were not mentioned by DeLonge when talking about this video, nor indeed was the existence of CGI when he referred to videos on Youtube.

Unfortunately, Delonge’s discussion of this video simply does not address the possibility of any hoax, even when the interviewer expressly raises this.

My discussion of the video in 2009 (when it was associated with a story about a sighting in England) is at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The discussion of the video in 2008 (when it was associated with a story about a sighting over Paris) is at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tim Good's comment on the relevant video of an apparent triangular craft (back in 2009) : "I doubt it's genuine. You have to remember that a lot of companies have produced similar videos to this allegedly showing UFOs for promotional purposes, to bring attention to themselves"
web.archive.org...://www.bbc.co.uk/blackcountry/content/articles/2009/10/21/dudley_ufo_fraud_feature.shtml

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's kinda of annoying that this guy gets so much attention just because he was in a big band. UFOs are going to look more like some silly fantasy if the subject gets filled with channelers, alien visitors ( like Corey goode), and people with supposed inside knowledge. All of whom constantly say evidence is coming but never deliver. It's one thing to talk about your ideas and experiences, but most of these people are selling something.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

I saw an aircraft exactly like that at 2am in Winter Haven Florida. I was shining moon light through a glass ball onto a mirror into the sky for about ten minutes, I looked up and saw a huge aircraft shaped like a triangle with a light at each corner. It was flying low but standing still in the sky, almost like it was observing. About a minute later it slowly flew off. The whole time the aircraft was silent. It blew my mind. I wonder if it was a millitary aircraft trying to see what the light was or where it was coming from.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The pitch materials that DeLonge sent Podesta (as seen in WikiLeaks) were chock full of hoaxed photos, and this was the same thing he was showing the folks that are now members of the team at TTS/AAS.

During this same time frame DeLonge was posting hoaxed photos of "real Sekret Machines" on Twitter and Instagram. In the launch of the TTS share offerings, there were a number of hoaxed UFO photos presented, but defenders said they were just used for illustration purposes.

The Rogan show's interview clearly demonstrates clearly that DeLonge has no ability to discern what's genuine from fraudulent, whether it's a shopworn Nazi Roswell story or a dated CGI hoax. He's no different than a horde of indiscriminate UFO consumers- except for his fame and fortune.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 7Elect

I hoped you learned your lesson about keeping a camera ready at all times, especially when shining light through glass balls into the night sky. I've read so many people's remarks about seeing the same sort of triangular craft, HUGE, silent, markings on the bottom or perfectly smooth, lights on the corners or in the middle, often floating directly above them!! Unfortunately these also happen to be the EXACT same people who don't own or can't operate a camera, dammitall!

Why is that?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

ahh Tim Good, a wise and level man. I enjoy it when he speaks.

it's a shame he isnt younger so he would be around much longer. Not to many people around like him.

but that video is clearly fake, I have seen a fighter sized triangular craft with my own eyes up close and it looked nothing like that and moved nothing like that. I dont discount other models existing but that youtube video SCREAMS fake and the fact Tom D is using it as proof and saying it was leaked should tell every serious UFO Buff what they need to know.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

all this TR3b talk im surprised one of our friends head hasn't exploded yet

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I wonder how you (or anyone) can be so certain of the existence of mysterious black triangle craft, when the only photographic accounts of them are amateurish CGI creations or vague points of light in the night sky. You seem certain of what you personally witnessed, and others seem certain of their encounters, yet there are thousands of such accounts and less evidence than 9/11 being an inside job.

Bigfoot has an entire photo album by now, why no mountain of evidence for these relatively common sightings of black triangle craft?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

because i have seen one with my own eyes. Simple as that. There is a whole mythos surrounding said craft. the one that i saw, i was so shocked i also had to stop my car and get out to get a better look, and i didn't want to take my eyes off of it.

it was only around for 15 seconds max. astonishment does funny things to people.

i saw mine at no less than 20 feet away and in a lit street intersection by my home so i got a very good look at it.

so i only have my story. and seeing as we don't know each other that's not worth much.

but there are a few people here who i believe and have regular interactions with that have seen one. They are very real but they are built by humans. NO E.T's.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So you would say there is little to zero photo evidence because astonishment overpowers those who witness these triangles and they neglect to grab their camera?

That doesn't seem to be the case with the endless amount of astonishing things caught on tape (including the 9/11 attack), easily available to watch on Youtube. Only CGI or blurry lights for black triangle craft, and yet people have seen them so close up!

Does it make sense to you that just this particular type of sighting has so far astonished every witness to point of photographic paralysis?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I never once bothered with photographing the ones ive seen either.

When something that unusual and fantastical is happening before your eyes the only thing on your mind is to keep watching and suck up every bit of experience you can.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

i dont know what you want me to say? i told you the brief version of my story i feel like you are looking for answers i cant give.

if you go out side and watch you might see one too.

why didnt the police in indiana take any pics? they were watching and driving like myself and shocked.

and IF i took a pic i dont think i would post them publicly

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I just want to know peoples' (who believe in these things) response to the extremely imbalanced ratio of sightings to evidence, because to me it is almost more amazing than black triangles themselves.

Unless I've stumbled upon the real cover-up - the clandestine editing of all real evidence to look like bad fakes.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete
Prior to this podcast my only real knowledge of this whole saga can be summed up as, "the guy from blink-182 is into UFO's now". With that being said...

Tom Delonge is full of #! "I can't tell you anything I know or how I know it, but please buy some shares - were gonna make some movies!!" He sounds like a televangelist.

I watch these on youtube and Joe was sooo uncomfortable. I've seen hundreds of these and very rarely has Joe been so obviously uncomfortable and sceptical.

Last I saw the shares are valued much lower than the selling price through the website and it's basically just him moving debt into a new company.. once the shares go into it the real value of shares go up and they have millions, but if you bought shares you lost money.

It looks like a shell game simply put.

The only parts of the podcast Tom actually sounded a little to know what he was talking about were the business ends.. creating a vertical business model..

His original company from 2002 called something very similar which he used to fund "secret machines" his book.. in the interview with Joe he doesn't acknowledge these as separate companies.. just says it as one movement.. and ironically he should becaduse he moved the debt over to the new one basically and he's asking you to buy his debt..

He's playing...
"The federal reserve card"

And what's he leveraging?
Future products you havnt seen..

Wouldn't bet my house on it..
In fact if you are thinking of buying one of his shares for 5$ that in reality is a penny stock just go buy a scratch off lottery ticket.. that will be a safer return on your investment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join