It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience Live with Tom Delonge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex
a reply to: penroc3

I just want to know peoples' (who believe in these things) response to the extremely imbalanced ratio of sightings to evidence, because to me it is almost more amazing than black triangles themselves.

Unless I've stumbled upon the real cover-up - the clandestine editing of all real evidence to look like bad fakes.

It would be like telling me I don't live in a house. I can see the damn house..

I had the thought to hit it with a sea rock, which was almost possible, I have a strong throwing arm..

But not only was a 50ft diameter of beach lit up with me in the middle so I think they could see me... but then what?? Go missing cause I was a terrorist?

Let me say it like this.. it would be like watching a band play but there's no music.. what the hell flies and doesn't make a sound except this buzzing, but I am sensitive it may have not been audible per se..

I didn't know black triangle ufo was a thing.. I was paranoid about typing in Google search because of being profiled.. so it was like 2005 and I typed "black triangle craft"

I had no freaking clue it was already a thing.

It looked very USAF.

I'd bet money it was.

To your question.. You don't dare look away.. It's like when you walk out your back door because it's snowing and you see a baby deer 7 feet away.. somehow it didn't notice the crunch of snow under your shoes..

You Stand in Silence Marveling at the Magic, almost holding your breath to not break the spell.. you don't go grab a camera and if you do the deer is gone forever.

Maybe one day you will post your first encounter on ATS and you will have no pictures..

Furthermore cellphones suck 18 million fat dicks in low lighting.. they have tiny tiny tiny little eyes..
In my case I was blinded by something brighter than helicopter search lights.. but the quality of the light hurt less than the brightness comparatively..

People don't carry real cameras anymore..
Just look at the size of your pupils in near blackness compared to the camera on your phone which is smaller than this letter o.. mine is anyway..

You can hardly get a picture of the moon, let alone something with less defined coloring.

I'm not saying anything about aliens mind you, but black triangle craft that do not use jets or props or conventional buoyancy do in face exist..

More real to me than you are, because I have more proof of those than of you.. I got lit up like a criminal chased by cops, black triangle.. You just might be a bot...

You re taking too much for granted.. videos and pictures suck.. go see one yourself.

Did I mention Tom Delonge is an idiot?

Ok cool...

Just checking.

It was March 2003.. I posted here in 2005..

how the hell do you think I found ats??
At the time I honestly thought I hit the jackpot as if I found a secret group exposing deep black "above top secret" projects..

It was the Black Triangles that brought me.

It's like I'm trying to explain whales and all people see are squirrels.. It's not everyday you see a whale, but trust me.. that # is real too.

I swear on my own life. Take it if I'm lying.

edit on 29-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Tom and his weird body issues...

I point this out because many alleged abuductees suffer PTSD from sexual abuse. I have no idea if he has had a personal experience with aliens but it came to mind when he was talking about his body. I don't doubt he talked to some higher ups and even got interrogated but it's hard to say what he said that brought that on.

If any of you watch Secureteam on utube he had an incident with guys outside and following him. I just wish it was known what triggered these agencies because that would be a confirmed truth or truths.

a reply to: NerdGoddess

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He said that the Roswell crash was Nazi's from Argentina. Then about 45min later he states that the Roswell crash was Greek aliens and that Thor and Zeus were actually aliens and the crash is proof.

Hes all over the place.

BS...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Then he goes on to explain the physics of how the vehicle flies and literally talks a bunch of complete nonsense.

But why, sir, does this man, talking so much nonsense, have not one, but two, very senior people from Lockheed Martin behind him?

That is what I don't understand.

One saying, quite brazenly, that they want to build this exotic craft.

Riddle me that.

BT

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Actually, what happened to General William N. McCasland (Commander, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio) and Robert F. Weiss (former Exec. Vice President and General Manager of Aeronautics Advanced Development Programs at Lockheed Martin)? The wikileaks emails revealed them to be part of Tom's contacts.

But it seems like Tom selected his B-team for his big promo video.

What concerns me is the emphasis on 'entertainment'.

....I created a company that can produce original science fiction stories that inspire entertain and galvanize thinking. You would be surprised to know how difficult it is for the major film studios to create progressive content that is relevant, modern and just plain cool.

....I sometimes call To the Stars a science fiction Disney but for adults. Our projects are about dreams, the paranormal, consciousness and even a historical fiction account behind the UFO phenomenon and our dealings with it.

....We have a plan to bring the unimaginable, the stuff of dreams, to the world. To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science aims to communicate historic events and forward thinking ideas through motion picture and include you on an ongoing scientific discovery and build an exotic craft with an energy source that can revolutionize the world.

....There’s nothing more ubiquitous among humans than storytelling. We require stories to recount our experiences convey information and better understand the world. We’ve adapted our storytelling to new technologies but the vital tech the vital function of storytelling remains the same. Rational inquiry or the scientific method is the other principle means we use to make sense of the world. But storytelling and rational inquiry must work hand in hand for the benefit of society...

....To the Stars Academy provides an opportunity to embark on an unprecedented journey of storytelling, exploration and innovation. This is more than a commercial venture. It is an intellectual adventure. We hope you all will join us.

And so on.....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Then he goes on to explain the physics of how the vehicle flies and literally talks a bunch of complete nonsense.

But why, sir, does this man, talking so much nonsense, have not one, but two, very senior people from Lockheed Martin behind him?

Riddle me that.

BT

Delonge is clearly out of his depth and probably should stop talking in the absence of product. But your question is the one that intrigues me. If this is only an attempt at scamming relatively small sums from Delongs fans why is Mellon involved? Why is the skunk works guy involved? This gets more and more peculiar.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe the A team are hanging back to liaison, as per the original plan. They were probably not ment to be exposed like they were.

This whole thing is very strange to me.

Maybe Lockheed is about to go belly up and people are jumping (space)ship? (Hur hur sorry....)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Yes. Curiouser and curiouser...

But, by Odin, they have given us a lot to post about...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Very valid question. Here is my theory. TDL is nothing more than a puppet who is being used by the proverbial powers that be. He is nothing more than the front man. Quite honestly if TDL is the best they can find as a "spokes person" then man UFology has fallen a long, long, way.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

Riddle me that.

BT

Delonge is clearly out of his depth and probably should stop talking in the absence of product. But your question is the one that intrigues me. If this is only an attempt at scamming relatively small sums from Delongs fans why is Mellon involved? Why is the skunk works guy involved? This gets more and more peculiar.

He hired them to help with the storytelling, just like he's got the Levenda guy to write him some books. He himself is obviously not fit for the task.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: justwokeup

Riddle me that.

BT

He hired them to help with the storytelling, just like he's got the Levenda guy to write him some books. He himself is obviously not fit for the task.

It's possible.

Hey guys "wanna ruin your reputations for a few shekels as part of my UFO scam? You'll be a joke like Greer etc. It'll be a great laugh".

The problem is i find that as difficult to swallow as the idea Tom Delonge is the chosen conduit for the release of long held secrets.

Levenda is getting paid to write the same kind of books he writes anyway.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Hey guys "wanna ruin your reputations for a few shekels as part of my UFO scam? You'll be a joke like Greer etc. It'll be a great laugh". 

No, I agree that this is not it. These guys are not in it for the money. This reeks of either a Quest or, depending on your world view, something more sinister.

I think one of the team said "I've got about 15 years left, and this is what I want to do". Can't remember which one it was, maybe Semivan or Puthoff?

They are going to look like complete morons, and to many they already do, if this is a scam.

This is what I want to do? Scam people out of their hard earned coin? I am not buying it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I think Delonge is a distraction, at least to anyone who is not a big fan already. He says some crazy things, left and right, and we are too preoccupied with his antics to see what is going on behind him.

It's like you come upon this crazy person, waving is hands on an old soap box in front of a building, enthusiastically exclaiming at the top of his voice that they are going to make the building disappear.

If he is there alone, well you would be forgiven for shaking your head and moving on.

But if he has, in the background, some pretty serious people with demolition charges, hard hats, bulldozers and 30 years of demolition experience, you better start looking at what they might be up to.

Maybe they will indeed make the building disappear.
edit on 30-10-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
According to a guy who says he knows Ron Pandolfi - one of the senior TTS team is an "Experiencer".

I dont know much about Pandolfi- or the guy making the claims - but if one of the seniors at TTS being a contactee/experiencer is in fact true (the fact he believes - not whether it actually happened) - I'd bet they all are.

Not necessarily Aliens probed my anus level- but just enough woo experienced to forge a strong association despite the varying degrees of credibility/rationality.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
if one of the seniors at TTS being a contactee/experiencer is in fact true (the fact he believes - not whether it actually happened)

Hi Jukiodone,

"One of the seniors at TTS" is Jim Semivan (former CIA employee). He wrote a foreword to DeLonge's novel, "Sekret Machines". In that foreword, Jim Semivan says:

tothestars.media...

As for my formal introduction to the Phenomenon, as we know it in today’s context, it came suddenly and unexpectedly. I will not attempt to go into the experience here, but I will say that it was one of life’s game changers for both my wife and me. The experience was simultaneously frightening, perplexing, frustrating and absurd. It was also both physical and emotional, although I am undecided as to whether there was any spiritual addendum. Almost thirty years later, I am still not sure what to make of the experience. What I do know, however, is that this event changed my view of what constitutes our collective version of reality.

I joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1983 and had a wonderful twenty-five-year career there, working briefly for the Directorate of Science and Technology and then later transferring to the Directorate of Operations, the clandestine service, for the bulk of my career where I served as an operations officer. I was later promoted into the ranks of CIA’s Senior Intelligence Service. ...

... I have worked across the CIA and various elements of the IC throughout my career, and I can state that I have never happened upon a place that looks at this topic, exclusively or otherwise. Does that mean the U.S. Government does not investigate UFOs, UAPs, or other paranormal phenomena? In my opinion, they probably do. ...

edit on 30-10-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Pandolfi is a bewildering character.

Just go on youtube. It is truly bizarre.

Here is WikiLeaks from The Global Intelligence Files on Pandolfi.

Link

If you go on the Whitehouseufo youtoube channel, which is run by Mr Cameron, you will run across Dan Smith. There are multiple videos on YouTube with Dan Smith and Ron Pandolfi, and his wife (allegedly an extraterrestial herself) and whereever you go from there, it is quite obvious that Kansas is no longer even on the horizon.

Very, very, very weird.

Did I mention that it was weird?

It is.
edit on 30-10-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

That was actually quite interesting. It helped me better form in my head why "they" in government play both sides of the alien story.

Tom in this case would be being led along to control the narrative thinking it was him who is leading this. It reminds me very much of my own life a few years ago. I don't know how to talk about it for the very reason it might be wrong the way I frame the story.

In the end there does seem to be something to the story, but then again it may just be a story to mold human behavior into the future where religion/science/culture drops off aliens pick up the slack..

The way I'd tell my own story involves people wanting me to believe the universe is "unreal" can be remade at anytime, aliens are real as are portals and "magic" .. Being told things you already firmed a public idea on and experiencing the other, together could have been just a handler project.. Except it all seemed very real..

The alien question is such a weird one. I don't trust anyone with an answer to it. Not even myself.

I will say after watching the Tom Delonge interview on Joe Rogan and now this interview which came out Before the Rogan podcast that this Grant Cameron in your YouTube link nailed it on the money.. He's really really done his research. Gives gravity to his words.

I recommend everyone watch this.

As for me I'm just going to stay confused at my own life and no one not any president or any alien gets to unconfuse me lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Pandolfi is a bewildering character.

Just go on youtube. It is truly bizarre.

Here is WikiLeaks from The Global Intelligence Files on Pandolfi.

Link

If you go on the Whitehouseufo youtoube channel, which is run by Mr Cameron, you will run across Dan Smith. There are multiple videos on YouTube with Dan Smith and Ron Pandolfi, and his wife (allegedly an extraterrestial herself) and whereever you go from there, it is quite obvious that Kansas is no longer even on the horizon.

Very, very, very weird.

Did I mention that it was weird?

It is.

Another interesting link..
This whole thing is so weird..

Pandolfi had questioned whether the seduction of otherworldly sources
within the core story had been used to penetrate the blackness of
government secrecy.

Whether or not there is any truth to the tales of extraterrestrial
involvement, one thing is clearly reflected in this "wilderness of
mirrors": the U.S. government is actively involved, for whatever reason,
with the UFO community.

From your link, which appears to be two Stratfor guys sharing intelligence on Pandolfi

They mention Pandolfis work debunking (I think) the idea of using microwaves to create high frequency gravity waves, which if you listen to Tom Delonge he seems to have been fed that very idea..

The more I look the less I seem to know lol
edit on 30-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join