It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Dossier may be the most serious political scandal the US has ever seen.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: DJW001

Why have you normalized in your mind that it is ok to overthrow foreign Governments, using ISIS, Al Qaeda or any other parties?

I am opposed to violating Westphalia principles. No nation has the right to overthrow a foreign government by any means. This applies to Britain in Iran, the United States in Iraq, and Russia in Ukraine. If you have gotten any other impression of my attitude you have not been paying attention.

The Syrian Civil War consists of a ruthless dictator waging a near genocidal war against his own peoples. Islamic State and al Qaeda are taking advantage of the chaos on one side, and Russia and Iran are taking advantage on the other. There was never an appropriate role for United States support, outside of opening our arms to refugees... which is exactly the opposite of what the past and current administrations are doing.

Certain members here seem to have a romantic attraction to ruthless dictators. I hope they never get to live under the system they admire.
edit on 27-10-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

BS, Syria is just another conflict where the US serves the interests of Israel and maintains obvious double-standard between Israeli existing nukes and the Iranian nuclear program.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So they hire a foreign agent who was paid for by one of the candidates teams to go to russia and use russian sources to get more dirt? That is outrageous.

Worse yet, those closest to Steele claim that he hadn't visited Russia in 20 years, so all of his information gathering was done long distance and given to him by God knows who.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

This again? Way off topic, and it has been shown to be misrepresented by disinformation agents. An analysis of possible consequences is not a game plan. But thank you for reminding readers of your hard core antisemitism.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Grambler

So they hire a foreign agent who was paid for by one of the candidates teams to go to russia and use russian sources to get more dirt? That is outrageous.

Worse yet, those closest to Steele claim that he hadn't visited Russia in 20 years, so all of his information gathering was done long distance and given to him by God knows who.

Still, nothing illegal about that, and it was clearly given to him by Russian sources, probably the friendly service formerly known as the KGB. The question is why?

link   

No ... it just too painfull for you to handle so you dismiss it with your best 'Muh Russia propaganda' claims ... even if it is a Clinton email published by the FBI.

link   

That whole thing is staged and you know it.

It just doesnt jive your your 'mission statement' to defend Hillary / Obama / CNN / CIA no matter the costs around here to your credibility.

And we all know it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Wow.

So criticizing the tyrannical state of Israel is "hardcore antisemitism". There's just no distinguishing between a state and the suckers that live inside it.

You should apply at the ADL. They'd love you to death.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

reveals the FBI under James Comey agreed to reimburse the Clinton campaign and DNC for money it spent on the opposition research.

If true, this is just so juicy.....

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No. I criticize the state of Israel myself. Joke has a well established track record of blaming things on a Jewish conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

This is worthy of a thread on its own!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Still, nothing illegal about that, and it was clearly given to him by Russian sources, probably the friendly service formerly known as the KGB. The question is why?

My understanding is that most of the information was second hand, not information from people who knew anything first hand or in person. Still, as outlined by the OP, the legality of using second hand information that was obviously not verified by anyone in the U.S. to get a FISA warrant is very concerning.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

And calling out a Jewish bankster / illuminati / etc elitist conspiracy inherently means one is racist against Jewish folks.

Right.

Same logic as above.

ADL yo. They got the loot call em up.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

BS, Syria is just another conflict where the US serves the interests of Israel and maintains obvious double-standard between Israeli existing nukes and the Iranian nuclear program.

Yep.

My link there I've got Google as a CIA startup; effectively as part of the Obama Admin. I've got a Hillary State Dept. senior advisor joining google's 'covert ops division'. I've got a Google employee as the one who started the Arab Spring to begin with. I've got CIA before during and after the Arab Spring all up in them Syrian guts (with Al Qaeda terrorists shooting their way in and down & out). I've got said Google Hillary operative emailing Hillary's state dept with a special 'defector tracker' mapping tool they invented to help track and facilitate more defectors from Syrian military ranks. Then Hillary etc twisting the whole logic that it was Russia's Assad's fault they defended their government against the terrorists. And that email there further confirms the MO in Syria.

And here comes DJW001 to tell us the sky is RED when we all know its actually Red, White & Blue.

Figures. It's critical to toe that line because this dossier is the climax to the Russian scapegoating pattern they established in Syria.

edit on 27-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reveals the FBI under James Comey agreed to reimburse the Clinton campaign and DNC for money it spent on the opposition research.

I think that is inaccurate.

They didn't pay the dnc.

The fbi did however pay Steele, which is probably worse.

Tax money was used by the fbi to pay a guy that was being paid by the dnc to do opposition research against their opponent.

It is outrageous.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

They didn't pay the dnc.

Tax money was used by the fbi to pay a guy that was being paid by the dnc to do opposition research against their opponent.

It is outrageous.

Or maybe, if true that they paid Steele, it wasn't for "oppo research of one candidate " but rather because of a threat to the US that needed further investigation?

Maybe Russia was seen as the threat? Just a wild guess there but IF the dossier was to some good degree corroborated, IF it holds to some degree true (it is raw intelligence), don't you think the FBI might be just a wee bit interested??

edit on 27-10-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

No he was a contractor of an American company.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Grambler

They didn't pay the dnc.

It is outrageous.

Or maybe, if true that they paid Steele, it wasn't for "oppo research of one candidate " but rather because of a threat to the US that needed further investigation?

Maybe Russia was seen as the threat? Just a wild guess there but IF the dossier was to some good degree corroborated, IF it holds to some degree true (it is raw intelligence), don't you think the FBI might be just a wee bit interested??

Then the fbi can investigate themselves.

But ok fine. Alex Jones has said some things that are true in his investigations, such as Hillary's team paid for the dossier.

So you have no problem with the fbi paying him to do research into the corruption of Hillary and obama, right?

Or is it only ok to use tax money to pay private people to go after trump?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler>>> Mueller needs to recuse himself and face the fact that he'll be a defendant himself in the upcoming criminal investigation. Comey needs to lawyer up immediately, he and Lynch are going to be in serious trouble and are looking at the same criminal charges. Hillary and Bill.... what they did was treason. The Podestas... they'll see jail time or they'll be offed if they threaten to use what insurance they have and even then they'll see life in prison. The FBI needs to be gutted and new leaders brought in, just start firing and hiring.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
As I stated before....

In my opinion, the reason why indictments are slow in coming is that the person accused will be tried in a public court with a defense lawyer.

The prosecution "has to" turn over to the defense all the evidence they have against the defendant.

IF they obtained a FISA warrant based on on a dossier that contains demonstratively false information, they are on very shaky ground from the get go.
edit on R082017-10-27T09:08:23-05:00k0810Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join