It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Dossier may be the most serious political scandal the US has ever seen.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is the tip of the iceberg I think. I wonder who is going to 'flip' first?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Need an obama admin corruption forum on ats.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
the world is gonna end. trumpster think they are legit

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

No, just some peoples's world.

Corru pt FBI, DOJ officials committed TREASON, warns lawmaker; James Comey could face DEATH penalty

Furthermore, false stories were planted in left-wing media outlets to lend “credence” to the fake dossier, and publishers such as Mother Jones, CNN, NYT and the Washington Post gladly played along as propaganda puppets in this dangerous charade. In effect, the left-wing media, FBI, DOJ, Clinton operatives and Obama administration all conspired to roll out “a coup against America,” warns Daniel Greenfield.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Dan Bongino, ex secret service agent, does a great overview of the state of events to date, including the FISA elements.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So its been a long time since this thread.

I went through and read the entire thing today.

I honestly feel vindicated thus far, as not only was I correct in the facts I outlined as known at the time, but the predictions of the dossier being used to get a fisa warrant were also proved true.

There were a lot of people on this thread saying the time frame of the dossier meant that the dossier couldnt have been used for the fisa warrant; that was not the case.

There were people saying this was no big deal because if the FBI used the dossier for a fisa warrant they would have verified its claims; that was not the case.

There were people saying that it didnt matter because investigations would show it was justified to use the dossier because people connected with trump would be found guilty of conspiring with russians; so far that has not been the case.

It is very interesting to see how many people bought the medias russian narrative hook line a sinker, and claimed how wrong I and others in this thread were. I hope those people will relook at this thread or the idea of Obamas fbi using hillary paid for oppo research to get fisa warrants to spy on people connected to trump.

Its time for an investigation into Obamas admin and the intel community.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes, I went back to refresh my memory.
It reall didn’t age well for them.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Man look at all the people on this thread denying this story

Unreal to see where we have came in 5 years

Will any of them apologize and admit they were wrong

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Do you think this will bring trump back in 24. Or are there other problems the Republicans need to overcome to once again be the GOP.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They won't
They will just pretend it didn't happen

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
They won't
They will just pretend it didn't happen

It's not that it didn't happen but given the short attention span of American voters; clinton is old news and so is trump except to his cabal of ATS stalwarts. November will tell the tale and by then peoples attention will have drifted to other political scandals from both parties but mainly focused on the Jan6 trials and sentencing. And the jan6 attempted coup and insurrection will be at the democratic forefront for years just like the Russia gate has been the focus for the republicans for years.

Should be an interesting season for the campaigns!! Once again I'll be a media geek for the state GOP; we started once the covid restrictions eased up.

edit on 13-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nice try.

Never jump the shark.

Too late now.

NOBODY believes anything a democrat has to say anymore.

Including their j6 lies.

A bond of trust so completely and intentionally destroyed and lied about for so long is rarely forgiven or forgotten by Americans.

Or any other human.

The democrat party will no longer exist in 6 years.

It basically doesn't now, brainwashed democrats just haven't come to terms with that yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Not unless facing charges.

So no.

Democrats will continue hiding in shame.

Then try to pretend it never happened.

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join