It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Dossier may be the most serious political scandal the US has ever seen.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Isn't it funny how precedent is being set and no one realizes it?

Sheeeeeeit.

Perpetually upping the bar of hypocrisy surrounding precedents of voodoo ethics is the basis of the partisan hackery credo's from every stripe out there.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sheeeeeeit.

Perpetually upping the bar of hypocrisy surrounding precedents of voodoo ethics is the basis of the partisan hackery credo's from every stripe out there.

Just look at how hard some (not all) of them are trying to legitimize it.

"But it was only an american firm they paid, but some of the info in the dossier may have been true, but Trump is bad!"

It is unbelievable how someone can twist to defend even the most authoritarian abuses if it helps their side.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well that's whats at the top of the anti-trump agenda news cycle, so that's where they're supposed to apply all the damage control. News from 5 years ago... open conspiracies to commit mass murder treason.... non-issue compared the Pissgate narrative going down the drain.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sheeeeeeit.

"But it was only an american firm they paid, but some of the info in the dossier may have been true, but Trump is bad!"

It is unbelievable how someone can twist to defend even the most authoritarian abuses if it helps their side.

Just curious, why do you seem surprised?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sheeeeeeit.

Just curious, why do you seem surprised?

I am not surprised I guess.

I guess I am just disappointed because it shows jsut how susceptible even people I know to be smart will fall in to this trap.

It shows the truly momentous task to get to a society that is willing to call out wrong doing on any side.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
don't forget to send Hillary a happy birthday, i did 3 times..... just like her voters.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Sheeeeeeit.

It is amazing the lack of self retrospective that comes with statements like this.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Probably because Fusion bank records will show that Fusion had that Female Russian Lawyer on their payroll. The one who visited Donald Jr. and Manafort.

link

If that's the case, it's game over.
edit on 26-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Sheeeeeeit.

It is amazing the lack of self retrospective that comes with statements like this.

Well seeing as how I have called out manafort, defended wanting to see Mueller investigation go the whole way through, and even called out the trump campaign on a thread just yesterday for hiring a company that was trying to get hillarus emails from wikileaks, I feel a little better situated to make that comment.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Probably because Fusion bank records will show that Fusion had that Female Russian Lawyer on their payroll. The one who visited Donald Jr. and Manafort.

link

If that's the case, it's game over.

Yeah that is another very shady item.

In addition, fusion apparently worked with Russia to lobby against the maginstky act.

Funny that the dnc, that was so conercened about Russian collusion, hired a law from that lobbied for russia.

But ten again that was the podesta groups game anyways, so just another day for them I guess.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Since when does the FBI outsource an investigation anyway?

When it involves supposed Russian hacking of DNC servers. You know, because having the FBI actually examining the Servers is soooo hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

When it involves supposed Russian hacking of DNC servers. You know, because having the FBI actually examining the Servers is soooo hard.

Yep just listen to the dems. Russian influence is the most serious possible thing, we must fight it in the hardest possible terms.

So we will have the fbi, one of the greatest investigative bodies the world has ever seen....

Outsource the investigation of the server and getting dirt on trump from Russian agents to people being paid by the dnc!

You couldn't make this up if you tried.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yep just listen to the dems. Russian influence is the most serious possible thing, we dust fight it in the hardest possible terms.

So we will have the fbi, one of the greatest investigative bodies the world has ever seen....

Outsource the investigation of the server and getting dirt on trump from Russian agents to people being paid by the dnc!

You couldn't make this up if you tried.

Well it's been proven that the Democrats would never lie to smear a candidate.

I love how this could be their own sword they have to fall on.

Only a few more pieces to this puzzle.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I bet i know the answer to the question posed in the title... wouldn’t be Trump or Russia or this investigation into possible collusion... must be.... Hillary?

Can’t be the content of the report and what’s true or not true... we’re not interested in any of that.... must be... Hillary?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I bet i know the answer to the question posed in the title... wouldn’t be Trump or Russia or this investigation into possible collusion... must be.... Hillary?

Can’t be the content of the report and what’s true or not true... we’re not interested in any of that.... must be... Hillary?

Even Obama's own Intelligence Agencies couldn't verify that Dossier. Is Clapper now in the tank for Trump in your world?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Well Hillary and Bill made the Russian Uranium One deal, so who do you want to blame?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

In other words, the DNC was colluding with Russia, in an attempt to prove russian collusion.

...with a Republican: facilitated by the incumbent
Dem POTUS and All the King's Men. [s]No Biggie.[/s]

I'd offer you a beer, Grambler.. but my recent thirst
has generated a taste for something a lot stronger.

And tomorrow's maybe PayDay, big time. With the
proviso that no lefty is going to want to spin this gi-
GANTIC spherical turd on any weekend T.H. S#t shows.

edit on 26-10-2017 by derfreebie because: Double Whammy Slashed [/quote] DUHhh

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

In other words, the DNC was colluding with Russia, in an attempt to prove russian collusion.

...with a Republican: facilitated by the incumbent
Dem POTUS and All the King's Men. [s]No Biggie.[/s]

I'd offer you a beer, Grambler.. but my recent thirst
has generated a taste for something a lot stronger.

And tomorrow's maybe PayDay, big time. With the
proviso that no lefty is going to want to spin this gi-
GANTIC spherical turd on any weekend T.H. S#t shows.

The misses and I are drinking coconut rum right now.

On one hand it is nice to seeing some of this corruption starting to come to light.

In the ither, it's frightening and depressing to see just how deep this corruption goes.

Either way, a good reason to drink.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Drink mightily, for the deep state involving Hillary is about to unravel according to Wikileaks. Military tribunals are coming to America.
edit on 27-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Is it ok to get dirt from russians on your political opponent?

If its not, is it ok to pay an american company to pay someone to get dirt from russians on your pollitical opponent?

You're not asking the right questions.

"Ok" is a subjective term.

What you should be asking is if it is against the law.

Paying a US firm to do research, who in turn employ someone else, is not the fault of the initial client. That is not a choice the initial client made. That is on the firm.

That little nuance can make the difference between what the DNC/Hillary campaign may have done, and what Trump's cohorts may have done.

There is a direct connection with Trump and friends.

There is not a direct connection with Hillary and friends.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join