It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Uranium ONE Confidential Informant Gag Order Just Lifted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Question, not an insult, have you pondered on what this could mean? Am I correct in thinking this could prove up collusion and corruption across the Justice Department, the FBI, the Clinton's, and those running the Clinton foundation?

Man, this could be huge!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
They're winding-up the Grandfather clock in the Oval Office right now.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: the owlbear
What's NDA?

Glad you raced to be first rather than give ANY information as to what your thread will be about.

Or a link.
If you have to ask, while criticizing the OP, you're in the wrong forum.

I should have screen captured the original original post that said (paraphrasing)

Breaking Fox has word on NDA leak

Twitter.

That was it. It has been greatly expanded upon since IM FIRST SO I GETS THE FLAGES AND AND THE STARESES, SINCE ME FIRST.
The TITLE OF THE THREAD EVEN CHANGED.

edit on 25-10-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What's NDA?

Glad you raced to be first rather than give ANY information as to what your thread will be about.

Or a link.

I should have screen captured the original original post that said (paraphrasing)

Twitter.

That was it. It has been greatly expanded upon since IM FIRST SO I GETS THE FLAGES AND AND THE STARESES, SINCE ME FIRST.

Thanks for reminding me to star the OP

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What's NDA?

Or a link.

Twitter.

Still Here?

BTW: Thanks for reminding TinfoilTP to Star me.
*GOTS TO GIT ME THOSE STARESES*

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
See?

Everyone is racist because we're talking about Hillary (Private Citizen) Clinton and her Russian Collusion instead of the OPIUM CRISIS

THAT IS KILLING MILLIONS AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS BUT WE'RE ONLY TALKING ABOUT IT NOW BECAUSE WE HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just reported on FOX.
This was just released moments ago...More details as available.

JUST ADDED:

FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

The Justice Department on Wednesday night released a former FBI informant from a confidentiality agreement, allowing him to testify before Congress about what he witnessed undercover about the Russian nuclear industry’s efforts to win favorable decisions during the Obama administration.

Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores confirmed to The Hill a deal had been reached clearing the informant to talk to Congress for the first tie, nearly eight years after he first went undercover for the FBI.

thehill.com...

Lou Dobbs just announced that the FBI informant will be allowed to speak to congress per the DOJ announcement this evening.

twitter.com...

Well...i am going to be waiting to see who it is. That should be pretty interesting!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I logged in with 12 accounts to make sure you get stars and flags. Including DB's.

I didn't see it say anywhere when he will speak to Congress. I hope it isn't a long wait.
edit on 25-10-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
CIA and deep state on suicide watch!

I've heard there's a reason jfk gonna drop tomrorow.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I logged in with 12 accounts to make sure you get stars and flags. Including DB's.

I didn't see it say anywhere when he will speak to Congress. I hope it isn't a long wait.

Ha...watch in a crazy twist it turns out to be Comey...LOL!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Grambler

Question, not an insult, have you pondered on what this could mean? Am I correct in thinking this could prove up collusion and corruption across the Justice Department, the FBI, the Clinton's, and those running the Clinton foundation?

Man, this could be huge!

It could mean all of those things.

If this man can prove that Hillary and Bill were being bribed, but this was kept under wraps, the implications could be huge.

Or it could be an absolute dud.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What's NDA?

Or a link.

Twitter.

Off topic...woah, that’s a LOT of anger over someone who may or may not get stars or flags.

On Topic ... ideally testimony will come soonest, before anyone gets Arkancided. Maybe this deluge of Democratic Party crises will force the old guard out (Feinstein, Schumer, Pelosi, et al.), and give us a legitimate option next US election...then again, probably wishful thinking. DNC will be the first political party run entirely by 100+ year olds...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Awesome, i hope he has protection. I and many others will be very keen to hear what he has to say!!

I hope Sessions initiated this

I'm also curious to find out who he really is.

Maybe the liberal media should pay CORKER FLAKE to deflect from this "Modern Watergate" again. Their last attempt lasted almost 24 hours!

edit on 10/25/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

WHY do I fear for this person's life?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Ha...watch in a crazy twist it turns out to be Comey...LOL!!!!

That would be a sweet twist but I think he has too many puppet strings attached for him to ever be a successful undercover agent.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What's NDA?

Or a link.

Twitter.

Still Here?

BTW: Thanks for reminding TinfoilTP to Star me.

Rick Sanchez has the best quote to put here and I really don't care if I get a warning for it since your minimal post and title which break all the t&c to begin with, maybe I can go back and delete what I say within the 90 minute window and still be within the bounds of t&c.

Anyhow...

Don't break an arm jerking yourself off.

Timer set.

HA HA HA I was thinking that you were quoting that CNN flunky Rick Sanchez, and not the Cartoon Genius/possible god that made fun of the Obama Administration

***BACK ON TOPIC***

Hopefully nothing happens to this person, and that the story gets fully, or at least mostly, released to the public. Though if the person doesn't stay high profile he may get "robbed", "loose control of his car", or "have a fishing accident" (go look that one up for your self).

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Awesome, i hope he has protection. I and many others will be very keen to hear what he has to say!!

I hope Sessions initiated this

I'm also curious to find out who he really is.

Maybe the liberal media should pay CORKER FLAKE to deflect from this "Modern Watergate" again. Their last attempt lasted almost 24 hours!

Well it is odd that the one person involved in all this with ties to Watergate and Filegate just happens to be Clinton...oh...and Mary Jacoby, daughter of Jon Jacoby and wife of Glenn Simpson...owner of Fusion GPS.
edit on 10/25/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
DOJ needs to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hillary, Bill
Comey, Lynch NoW.
edit on 25-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WHY do I fear for this person's life?

This was Hillary's early BD present.

If this guy turns up 'suicided'...all hell breaks loose.
I suspect they'll opt for a smear job on him instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join