It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Uranium ONE Confidential Informant Gag Order Just Lifted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just reported on FOX.
This was just released moments ago...More details as available.

JUST ADDED:

FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

The Justice Department on Wednesday night released a former FBI informant from a confidentiality agreement, allowing him to testify before Congress about what he witnessed undercover about the Russian nuclear industry’s efforts to win favorable decisions during the Obama administration.

Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores confirmed to The Hill a deal had been reached clearing the informant to talk to Congress for the first tie, nearly eight years after he first went undercover for the FBI.

thehill.com...

Lou Dobbs just announced that the FBI informant will be allowed to speak to congress per the DOJ announcement this evening.

twitter.com...
edit on 25-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What's NDA?

Glad you raced to be first rather than give ANY information as to what your thread will be about.

Or a link.
edit on 25-10-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
bleh....

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What???

Come on you can do better than this.

You just jumped into a room and said some weird stuff and left and we have no idea what you're talking about.

Just reported on fox and we get a twitter link???? LOL
edit on 25-10-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Haha. I did that recently.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So you had to create a thread saying NDA informant something or another just to be first,
Then you give a sentence and a link...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Awesome, i hope he/she has protection. I and many others will be very keen to hear what he has to say!!

I hope Sessions initiated this
edit on 25/10/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The informant is a person who the fb I used in its investigation into the illegalities from the company involved in he uranium one deal.

He wanted to speak to Congress because he claimed he had evidence they should here, including more evidence he Russians were trying to bribe the Clintons.

He was told by Obama's justice department that he couldn't speak to Congress because he signed a nda, a non disclosure agreement.

Now that it is lifted, he is fee to tell c9ingress what he knows.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
So you had to create a thread saying NDA informant something or another just to be first,
Then you give a sentence and a link...

You have a problem with my thread...then move along.
Buh Bye

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Clinton's are no longer useful anyway...a BALL and chain ,now that LARAZA is the head of DNC since an activist/ anti colonialist, had the white house.
Like two alcoholic,drunks holding each other up,SOMEONES going for the bottle.(NANCY PELOSI likes BOURBON)
edit on 25-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Awesome, i hope he has protection. I and many others will be very keen to hear what he has to say!!

I hope Sessions initiated this

I'm also curious to find out who he really is.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So. . . what you're saying is. . . . the media needs to make up something so they can ignore anything that comes from the informant.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

What's NDA?

Non Disclosure Agreement.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So. . . what you're saying is. . . . the media needs to make up something so they can ignore anything that comes from the informant.
Pretty predictable these days, curious as to what distraction they will run with and spin...

...and Indian restuarants smell like beef ramen...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
He's the dude that will make Dem's wear stripes.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
What's NDA?

Glad you raced to be first rather than give ANY information as to what your thread will be about.

Or a link.
If you have to ask, while criticizing the OP, you're in the wrong forum.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
He will probably be the only man gagged by the clintons who's escaped without suiciding himself. Where are the Cl*ntards, all gone into hiding or is billy the willy cl*nton going round gagging ALL their supporters hahahaha
edit on 25-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Precisely.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I tried but my post got axed ...I am tagging this though just in case

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The media right now is spending all of their resources and borrowing for broke to character assassinate this person. Watch it will be relentless. If he jaywalked they will turn it into OJ's blazer incident 24/7 nonstop.

<<   2  3 >>

join