It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There never was a 'great Darkness'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oh I re-read it he said "they don't have to compete with the speed of light"
They don't have to compete with the speed, meaning they basically aren't under the weakness of that speed.

It's like saying they don't have to compete with the speed of a driving car. How do you compete with a speed? It's just a metaphor meaning that you aren't limited to that speed. So you are just saying 'aliens told me they go faster than light.'

Ok i see. But i think you aren't replying because my logical influence said there'd be a lot more now.

I think you got scared knowing there could just be one species here. This would take out the autonomy influence of a democracy of equillibreum in the skies coverting everything to go rightiously.

Like I told you, since you are scared now, I told you before already- you were naive. There's one race here.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I never learned about them except apparently there's more dark energy. There's nothing to say it did happen but there is a lot that would suggest it. Like you see a car going towards a tree, it's likely that it's going to hit. Or say an arrow. I don't know or care anything about dark matter/energy. It's evil to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
I never learned about them except apparently there's more dark energy.

I don't know or care anything about dark matter/energy. It's evil to me.

Does your writing seem to contradict itself or am I misunderstanding your wisdom?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have confidence in my vagueness knowing I'm speaking universal things that anyone could know as in: 95% should know there's more dark energy. it's a house hold rule.

so that's what I meant, going along with what they believe, there is more. Not that I believe it. That's where i expect others to piece together what i believe, and what i'm trying to say.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Well you say you don't know anything about Dark Matter/Energy and you don't care.
But then you say it's evil to you.

Do you often assign "evil" to things you don't care or know anything about?
It makes no sense to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

oh sorry. i thought in one quote i said "theres more dark energy" then in the next quote i said i didnt believe in it, so the first one sounded like i did, then the next said i didnt. misread. anyway-

nah it's peoples concepts of it i dont like. ever since day 1 when i heard about it something about it i didnt like was it made it seem as if our reality was much more complex then my current thought stature of it had it. my stature isn't just based on dynamics of theories of galaxies. it's based on what the hell all of this is and some dark hidden force just jives my vibes downward spiral. but i never believed it. just annoyed that i have to compete with it. it shouldnt even be there. stopping progress for me in my retaliations with others.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

We are both too dumb to understand the great questions.
And we are surely too dumb to answer them.

I would definitely see someone qualified for a chat tho.
Aliens and God are fine, but they don't have a prescription pad.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
"Dark energy is the most accepted hypothesis to explain the observations since the 1990s indicating that the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate."

"dark energy plus dark matter constitute 95.1% of total mass–energy content." (of the universe)

"The name refers to the fact that it does not emit or interact with observable electromagnetic radiation, such as light, and is thus invisible to the entire electromagnetic spectrum."

"Many experiments to detect proposed dark matter particles through non-gravitational means are under way; however, no dark matter particle has been conclusively identified."

"Although the existence of dark matter is generally accepted by most of the astronomical community,"

"Study reveals that 400 stars within 13000 ly of sun all matched expected ratios of having regular matter, no dark matter there'"

"Since its discovery in the 1930s, the material has become crucial for galaxy-formation theories,"

"One particular type of supernova known as Type Ia has the useful property of exploding with a fairly uniform brightness. This means they can be used as “standard candles” to determine their distance. Basically you can observe its apparent brightness and compare it to its actual brightness to get a distance. Observation of some of the most distant supernovae at the time led to the Nobel-winning discovery of dark energy.

But recently there’s been evidence that there is more variation within Type Ia supernovae than originally thought, including a dimmer variation known as Type Iax. This means the uncertainty in the actual brightness of Type Ia supernovae might be greater than we’ve been using"

Yes they created the theory of dark energy in the 1930's based off the brightness of 2 distant supernovae. Thought they were too far away.

Remember this was 50 years before the invention of the internet and popularization of computers.

We're in 2017 using more advanced techniques. Not only is there no trace, we're finding there was no reason to have a commotion over the initial hubbubs.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That's all interesting but it's bad science.

The expansion of the universe is not dependant on 90yr old data.
Ignore the existence of supernovas completely and there's still plenty of evidence.

Look at the cosmic background radiation for one example.

But ignore the scientists, go straight to the source and ask God. Assuming he still remembers you should really take advantage of that resource.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
I view God as a desire. God is the opposite of nothing. Nothing is meaningless dullness.

Hey: Who; What there now then?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

This will have to be proven...as it never has been fully revealed.

When is someone going to fully demand the answers from a higher power.

The answer is startingly close at hand.

The whims of a bored "God" were clearly deleted some time ago.

Whatever now that tries to maintain said status is in a whole lot of trouble.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The paradox is that everything IS limited.

Too bad no limitless beings actually exist in a physical or holographic world.

They destroyed that option by trying to recreate that which was before.

All of everything refuses to go back.

Yet the scum continues on...trying to do it all again.

But the destruction has already occured.

Time IS almost gone.

True freedom from all their is...and was...can be attained.

By telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Comprehending.

Anyone who claims "true" understanding is either trying to fool, or is a fool.
I'm still trying to decide which one you are.

Are you saying it is impossible to attain?

On one hand i agree..on the other...more determined beings than you likely imagine are pushing to do it..or take all away forever.

Everything said be impossible is a lie by limited distasteful creatures who project on all.

They will be destroyed.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Comprehending.

Anyone who claims "true" understanding is either trying to fool, or is a fool.
I'm still trying to decide which one you are.

Are you saying it is impossible to attain?

Yep, we have limited senses in limited dimensions.
If you don't understand that then you haven't given the question enough thought.

We are incapable of understanding the bigger picture because we can't access all the information.

It hurts our ego, and we like to think we deserve to understand but that's just greedy.
Why can't we just be happy to exist against all odds in a world beyond our comprehension.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The laws of thermodynamics disagree with you

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

i don't see any laws of thermodynamics there. just poor reasoning.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Well I’m sorry that the science escapes you

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

actually it escapes the writer of the article and you as well. logic that is.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Ok!

It is entropy in a closed system(the universe) it is the second law of thermodynamics.

I’ll try to make it really simple for you, what would happen to a candle if it was lit in an infinite timeline?

edit on 27-10-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
we are talking about existence here. scientists harvesting laws, making assumptions and taking a leap of faith into things that have no proof.. dark matter.. you don't need to analyze miniscule atoms to figure out what a blanket is. you can just look with your eyes. but scientists will not be able to see it's a blanket, they dont know what the heck it is, a strange "rectangular" 'flat' space, they'll say, about the blanket. they'll analyze the atoms for years on end and conclude "this was a random placement working by the law of thisomatics and they seem to appear from a law we just made called "hygolocat". whenver we see one the hygolocat rule made it interact in a way that it sprouted".

Higher person: No bud that's just a blanket jerry knitted it last night.
He placed it there because that's the couch.
You are wasting time anaylzing those atoms I could have told you it was a blanket.
---

So instead of analyzing the little atoms that these scientists are tripping over and confusing and not even counting properly, (how many) you can just use simple brain logic and 1) no dark matter 2) gravity 3) matter/bigbang expands and collapses 4) there's nothing saying there arent anything outside of this collection of matter, similar how there's nothing saying that, if you were in a galaxy, that there wasn't anything outside of it.

for just one little in comparison collection of galaxies to exist, and that's it, is pretty laughable, considering we just don't know what's out there. it's like being in a cave that you never left and assuming that this cave was all there was.

in fact the more you start to know spiritual things, this whole collection of galaxies, is just 1 dot in an infinite ocean.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join