It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There never was a 'great Darkness'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
if you cross compare this 'universe' (collection of galaxies) having the same gravity law, and matter, out there,

is that it would also contract and explode, similarily, much how a galaxy can turn into a black hole.

but the more macro you get, the more gravity will have a different effect in comparison. gravity on a planet to a sun is strong. gravity on a galaxy to a galaxy is weaker. gravity on a universe to another universe (further away) is even weaker. the more macro you get, the weaker gravity, in comparison, to the big pic, becomes.

now what i'm saying is IF there were matter outside this universe, let's say it's the size of 1 million of our universes, theoretically. lets say that it slowly contracts, (maybe it never does) it comes into a tight ball, and explodes.

first you have to understand that when the big bang happened, it basically evenly distributed IMO stars evenly balanced. like this-->
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
but then complex gravity came at work, some of the stars being a little closer- gravity pulling them left to the closer one instead of right, and then they eventually became clusters of stars- or galaxies.

IMO stars are just little pieces of the flaming magma ball left behind from the explosion.

so as i was saying on a larger scale, of 1 million universes (although on that macro level, maybe they never do, cause there's enough outside forces keeping them spaced out, which i'll get to of why an infinite universe is the only tangible option) but pretend they all collapse.. if they were to explode, it would be the same model of evenly displaced matter, that slowly through gravity bunches together, this would happen much less often than a collection of galaxies' big bang simply because on the macro level gravity is much weaker. maybe 1/100000000000 as many times. so if there was matter outside, lets say it collapses, then explodes, then it won't be giant stars like we get now.. because the ratio of atoms would be much smaller in comparison, than to a universe's big bang, so they wouldn't make large clumps like we see in a universe's big bang, we'd see more like a fine dust and it would slowly bunch together depending on the strength of micro force laws to macro, these bunches might get much denser in comparison to THIS larger big bang, than our galaxies do compared to our 1 (collection of galaxies) universe. so these universes are working on a more macro level which means perhaps these dots will get even further displaced and condensed, meaning that they may never touch or come close to eachother for say.. a many number of years longer.

this is all happening in just 1 little spec of region of existence, and there's nothing saying the laws of existence aren't different in different regions.. or as I want to say- how the creator wants them to perform cause nothing is out of god's control.

and as i was saying. IF this 1 million 'universes' (that have condensed) were ALL that was- meaning no matter outside for an eternity, and this was it- the gravity would be much too strong and it wouldn't work. that's why if there was matter AKA gravity OUTSIDE of this collection, it would keep everything perfectly stationary. but if there was none, it would just collapse. but i'm talking about impossible scenarios here because the universe isn't a random law , it's all intentional creation.

edit on 27-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

If it was created at a point in time it can’t be infinite

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

You are correct sir

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
As it seems impossible for something to come out of nothing, it seems more probable that the something has always existed, however crazy that also sounds. Perhaps all we can witness, however, is the birth of our reality which is limited.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Well, all in all, the only thing that’s comes from nothing is thought

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Keep dreaming. Pretentious you'd think you'd be able to grasp such things when the rest of us mundanes scratch our heads.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So what have i shown you. I've shown you infinite never ending space. I've shown you infinite past and present. And I've shown you that there is a god controlling it through higher powers.

No you haven't. You've played with words and then snuck god in. Show me a machine in your bedroom that makes a never ending supply of ice-cream and I may entertain that you have some influence over this god.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Anyone who claims "true" understanding is either trying to fool, or is a fool. I'm still trying to decide which one you are

Anyone who judges anyone who claims true understanding is the bigger fool. I think we are fools for thinking we can be judges.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Then I summoned an alien and i regretted it

Oh boy that sucks..why did you think that would be a good idea?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Anyone who claims "true" understanding is either trying to fool, or is a fool. I'm still trying to decide which one you are

Anyone who judges anyone who claims true understanding is the bigger fool. I think we are fools for thinking we can be judges.

Fair enough.
I will consider your judgement.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Oh boy that sucks..why did you think that would be a good idea?

well.. vegetarian with my progressed sun in a water house (water = negative = receiver) i sense energy.. i let it guide me always..

for example something will tell me i should check my email at a time just after someone sent me something... or it'll tell me to go outside as something i'd find neat is happening.. i started to neglect these calls and just kind of burrow my head through these obstacles, not tip toeing around

i got banned from a ufo forum.. then i said hahah these guys are losers.. they were all speculating about aliens and what they are. i went outside and like i said i have these energy guidements and i kinda ignored them

i built up a massive metaphysical understanding of god, and i knew nothing can go wrong. so with that i did a 'pull' to see if anything was in the skies... the loving type wasn't up there, i felt. it's a longer story but a few years prior i woke up to sounds outside my window and it may have been an alien, cause i've never hallucinated
it was loving... i'd like to think it was a true encounter. so i knew it was so nice i wanted to get another one.. to teach me about god. aliens must know much more about existence than us. so i went to re-summon what i thought all aliens were- the loving one. but my energy sense said there was nothing to that type in that sky at that time. but i just got desperate and said oh come on while i was pulling the energy stronger.. and a light blinked. i waved at the light happy to know i could get some kind of reciprocation.

within an hour i was 'pulled' to lie down, and well i saw it.

i felt it's soul and thus 'expression' 'sense of itself' and it was nothing like the previous one.. it was very 'harsh' compared to us nice humans, without trying to be.

now i sometimes just want to die. i dont know what it is, it's either i have a metaphysically different place in the world now that i know the truth.. and god has to kind of guide me differently than he did before...
or that maybe it recorded me and millions of them watched and energy is highly connected, so i am kinda synced to their bad energy...
or it's mental and i just feel sluggish and down from what i know.

thanks for asking

Edit: when i say die..i imagine you think i feel sorrow and dread and pain. it's not really like that. i just sense it would be amazing and feel better to go into the afterworld.
edit on 31-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
after i typed this and re-read the last bit.. the only thing i can think of why i'd want to leave my body.. is cause they are influencing 'this one' (body) with their perceptions.. i know how strongly energy is connected... they're all watching me, maybe reflecting on the videos for years to come..

it'd be easier to just leave me body and let them reflect on it.

the other option is that from the abuse i sustain.. i'll be like a rabid dog who was kicked my its owner.. escaped to the streets, fending for itself and fighting off others..

i'll have to become a demon... who has a taste for the blood of what did me in
and seek to bite it

Add: Cause yeah, when i felt it's energy, there was something about a 'recording' and it me having my hand on my 'private part' was a bit 'bad' for this alien and the 'recordment'

and it was something that i could understand, this 'un permissioned recording' of how animals must feel.. when we like grab them by the horns and put them in a pen just for example... it was out of my 'control' and knew it was very malefic to me.. however it wasn't open to listening to me about how bad i could sense it was.. it was wrong.. and i could tell it would be the worst thing to happen in my life.. the recording... but it felt normal for them. kind of their culture. but not being able to feel what was right, tells me how lame they are.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
if humans had the abilities of god, nevermind what 'god of this existence(??)' says- these aliens would be gone in a millisecond.

just to show that god isn't as great as we think. it'd allow these aliens to disappear in an instant, if we had the ability.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
cause there's good for us and bad for us

you could be stuck in a dark room all your life

or you could be running in nature with 10 friends

what's bad for you is good for someone else

you take their cash, they lose the grocery spree, you gained it.

is it good or bad, well, it's a balance.

we are balancing on the negative side.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

we are balancing on the negative side.

so we are not balancing then.

And with all this talk about infinity you are on about, how can infinity have a balance?

To find a balance one must find the boundaries.

now i sometimes just want to die. i dont know what it is, it's either i have a metaphysically different place in the world now that i know the truth.. and god has to kind of guide me differently than he did before...

what truth?

You contradict yourself when you make sense and when you don't its just random nonsense.

There is one truth,

You are confused. You are unbalanced at times, you realize it and try changing, hence the God has to guide you differently.

coming on here and other sites needing confirmation for your beliefs, needing to spread the "truth".

Once you realize that truth is like time, its an experience that is relative to the experiencer and is influenced by many things in our environment and in our psyche.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

whoa bud, cool down. there's no point of you to respond if someone says something happened and then you go and say it didnt. just move on

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

there's no point of you to respond if someone says something happened and then you go and say it didnt.

are you high?

seriously what are you talking about?

Can you please highlight who said something happened and where I said it didn't?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

i talked about my alien experiences, and in the context right after i said now i have a different place after knowing the 'truth'.

you said 'what truth?'. obviously i meant truth as in knowledge of what aliens are like. if you couldn't grasp that IMO you have pretty bad comprehension. that's like the 10th thing you miscomprehended from me. i assumed you could 'connect' what i meant when i said truth, and after you said "what truth?" you soon after said i was 'confused' (meaning i have wrong info) so i assumed you meant i am wrong about encountering an alien and that you believe it didn't happen. well you already said that somewhere else anyways.

and no truth isn't like time, subjective or relative. there's an objective reality.. do you have hands? yes. in my reality do you have hands? yes. it's an objective reality. and that's the truth that you have hands. showing that that is an objective truth, and that you having hands is not subjective or relative.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

i talked about my alien experiences, and in the context right after i said now i have a different place after knowing the 'truth'. you said 'what truth?'. obviously i meant truth as in knowledge of what aliens are like. if you couldn't grasp that IMO you have pretty bad comprehension.

The truth you mentioned is what everyone knows, anyone with internet connection and interest in alternative subjects knows this.

It does not make it true.

i assumed you could 'connect' what i meant when i said truth, and after you said "what truth?" you soon after said i was 'confused' (meaning i have wrong info) so i assumed you meant i am wrong about encountering an alien and that you believe it didn't happen. well you already said that somewhere else anyways.

I did connect, hence why I said you are confused because the way you express yourself is like 2 different people.

everything you posted about aliens and how you reply to others with their own opinions is obvious you believe a little too much of what you read or what YouTube videos you watch.

Not that you have any experience.

and no truth isn't like time, subjective or relative.

actually it is.

the truth you say is the truth is not the truth.

So there you go

Truth is relative.

there's an objective reality.. do you have hands? yes. in my reality do you have hands? yes. it's an objective reality. and that's the truth that you have hands

yes there is.

where in this objective reality is there any evidence that points to explaining certain phenomena as aliens and nothing else?

There is heaps of evidence of people having hands,

in your reality do I have hands, you answer yes.

What if I don't have hands?

Then the truth would be I don't but in your reality I do.

How is that not subjective or relative?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
alright i got half way and i'm not gonna finish.

you proved you're just a troll.

i thought i'd try explaining myself thouroughly for the chance you werent trolling and were just dumb. but i see it was in vain.

like i said "IF YOU DONT THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED, JUST MOVE ON"

now i know i'm not saying it inaccurately.

and also you can never be great.

because great means being open.

because the more open, the larger you grow and allow in.

but someone like you is a deflated balloon. small.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join