It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, George Bush spoke out against Donald Trump by design

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Indeed the Trump black psychological operation to number one—begin the war against Iran, and number two—revive the neocons whose reputation was ruined completely through the Iraq war disaster.

If you look closely certain major media neocons, discredited totally because of their Iraq war vehement support, are every night on CNN and MSNBC blasting Donald Trump.

If people think this is all a coincidence, then you’re fast to sleep.

They come on these shows so innocent sounding and looking, basking in the darkness of the Trump fiasco, and comparatively looking like civilized decent commentators, the same ones who led us into the most horrid war in American history.

I’m here to claim a deep conspiracy that Trump is a flack for these people.

The elite informed Hillary Clinton that Trump is our man that terrible night she lost to him. Hillary couldn’t understand it, couldn’t grasp it until a few days after the election when they informed her of their sinister plot.

So now and then we have the guilty ones amongst the neocons showing their faces to denounce Trump as he goes from one fiasco to the next, they, the neocon plotters, hoping to subtly change the utter contempt and hatred the public garnered for them through their dastardly support of the Iraq war horror.

What will happen is a slow process to a war with Iran instigated by Trump in all his foibles and ridiculous acts.

However, lo and behold, something will happen to remove Trump near the start of the Iran war and then the neocons will be back in the saddle with a new reputation cleaned up by the Trump black psychological operation.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Bush family spoke out against candidate Trump as well. It did not matter then and it does not matter now.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Politicians always speak out...they talk and talk and talk and talk but get F### all done when it comes to business and economy.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hell must be freezing over....

I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would side with the Bush family.

W shows more class, character and honor than the Twitter in Chief could ever hope to.
edit on 19-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would side with the Bush family.

W shows more class, character and honor than Trump can only dream of...

You KNOW it's gotten bad when even GWB seems...."halfway decent" these days.

HELL, even Romney seems like a pretty moderate and sane Republican.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This....from an ex-president who sold out his country for oil. Now that's duplicity-and I can't stand Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
By design ? Bulls**t, by his masters at the Deep State..

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Trump beat all of them. lol.

He will do it again if necessary.

The more the elite speaks out against Trump, the more support Trump will have. #Trump2020.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well, ok.

0.o

You prefer Bush to Trump.....What illegal war has Trump used to kill thousands so as to rob from millions?

Just, what ever.

edit on 10 19 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
George Bush denouncing someone qualifies as a pretty high positive in my book.

On the other end of the spectrum George Bush praising someone is one of their most damning criticisms.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

W shows more class, character and honor than the Twitter in Chief could ever hope to.

Your thinking just the way they want you to think.

Their plot is working like a charm

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well you had to side with Bush in order to remain consistent.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Not going to question it even? Why you're siding with the Bushes?

Drop your biases and think that through.
edit on 19-10-2017 by JinMI because: Spellink

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

W shows more class, character and honor than Trump can only dream of...

You KNOW it's gotten bad when even GWB seems...."halfway decent" these days.

HELL, even Romney seems like a pretty moderate and sane Republican.

Again, your proof of my conspiracy theory!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think you may be utilizing some major mental gymnastics to pin this on Trump. Time ...willtell.

I don't see it this way at all. Trump truly is not in with the geopolitical crowd. Could he be a pawn? Sure, it's possible. Really makes me want to see how they twist the results of the Russia investigation.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Not sure I agree with your conclusion but it is interesting to see Bill Kristol becoming a regular on CNN. To hell with all of them Necons and liberalbots alike.

Plague on all their houses.
edit on 19-10-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not criticizing folks who are falling right in to the psychological trap, many will start seeing the neocons as good guys again because of the Trump antics, that’s what there designed to do.

These people are psychological manipulators of immense proportions.

Always have been.

Just know what is being worked on you

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think you may be utilizing some major mental gymnastics to pin this on Trump. Time ...willtell.

I don't see it this way at all. Trump truly is not in with the geopolitical crowd. Could he be a pawn? Sure, it's possible. Really makes me want to see how they twist the results of the Russia investigation.

I never said Trump was in on it, that I don't know.

I think he may be a useful pawn in their game here

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: JinMI

I never said Trump was in on it, that I don't know.

I think he may be a useful pawn in their game here

Then maybe I read too much into:

The elite informed Hillary Clinton that Trump is our man that terrible night she lost to him. Hillary couldn’t understand it, couldn’t grasp it until a few days after the election when they informed her of their sinister plot.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Really? Lol

You have a short memory.

<<   2  3 >>

join