It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, George Bush spoke out against Donald Trump by design

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well this discussion isn't nearly as interesting as I thought it would be when I read about this in the paper today.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3daysgone

Try a twelve step program.

Maybe the steps that Trump used to win the election, would help you.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Well this discussion isn't nearly as interesting as I thought it would be when I read about this in the paper today.

Please clap.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
perhaps he did this to discredit trump, because in the JFK files that trump is releasing, there really is something to his daddy being involved.
👀😈😈
edit on 21-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure it does matter. To a great many people. Not the few pebbles rolling around in the back of the dump truck. They still think trump is going to construct a great future for this country. One that's whiter.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure it does matter. To a great many people. Not the few pebbles rolling around in the back of the dump truck. They still think trump is going to construct a great future for this country. One that's whiter.

That race card has disintegrated from overuse.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am amused, your theories are still so biased, they get shot down as usual by research in backgrounds...Starting with a guy named VANDEMAR.
and reading about Allen Dulles.
THEN researching Trump :business & money(HIS drug and he has enough that none can bribe him eliminating the politically primary method of control,but THAT'S not a political tactic is it?)...no recorded patterns of perversion other than bravado all COULD be guilty of, as speech alone...
AND YOU produce this theory as the DEMs are melting down and the system (YOUR SIDE) is STILL playing politics against a businessman,we INSTALLED in order to combat them as a" DIVIDE and conquer strategy" against the party structures and their constructs ,you apparently can't see beyond.
RATHER simple really.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Your thinking is too conventional--You cant get out of your conventional box…You need to get on the conspiracy bus.

I never said Trump was being bribed. I said he likely is an unwilling dupe.

I also said the Dem’s are as manipulated as anyone is.

You see, I know how to be a conventional political thinker and a conspiracy thinker. There two different perspectives. You guys need to learn that.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's conventional to think there is an overarching unseen hand of money and lawyers since the industrial age POSSIBLY formulated by aliens/demons?
THEN it ISN'T an army of lawyers blackballing the outsider, we as voters ,attacked with?
You are saying I'm normal in my ideas and thought processes?(WOW have you missed the train there...I can LEGALLY prove it.)
As Hollywood falls, we'll see how far the pedo thing goes, against the rampant trash inhabiting political parties at the top.
THEN will we know we are making head way.
edit on 21-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Please delete.

edit on 21-10-2017 by EA006 because: Trippin'

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join