It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, George Bush spoke out against Donald Trump by design

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Willtell

I think you may be utilizing some major mental gymnastics to pin this on Trump. Time ...willtell.

I don't see it this way at all. Trump truly is not in with the geopolitical crowd. Could he be a pawn? Sure, it's possible. Really makes me want to see how they twist the results of the Russia investigation.

I never said Trump was in on it, that I don't know.

I think he may be a useful pawn in their game here

He's in on it. He wouldn't be in the position if he wasn't. Same reason Obama was President.

Nothing in politics is by accident. Nothing. It's the whole reason we're deemed useless eaters, because we're too stupid to see it.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The neocons know they would have had a hard time being at the edge of another war, this time in Iran.

Putting Trump at the helm of that movement solves their problem.

So when the war starts Pence will get in and hire all the neocons he can get to run the show, as an anti-crazy Trump maneuver and people will accept it based on ANYTHING BETTER THAN TRUMP

It’s a brilliant plan, though entirely sinister

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: olaru12
Hell must be freezing over....

I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would side with the Bush family.

W shows more class, character and honor than Trump can only dream of...

You KNOW it's gotten bad when even GWB seems...."halfway decent" these days.

HELL, even Romney seems like a pretty moderate and sane Republican.

What a crock. More like you know its getting bad when Obama looks like a boy scout compared to this trash reping his party.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Still would have to get Trump out of the way. Would make sense, given all the tempest in the teapots made into pointed hurricane strikes. /shrug

You may just be onto something.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ask yourself this

Who is at the nexus of neocons and neoliberals?

Zionists

Who runs the media that’s torturing Trump

Look at who runs MSNBC and CNN and even Fox

Zionists

edit on 19-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not criticizing folks who are falling right in to the psychological trap, many will start seeing the neocons as good guys again because of the Trump antics, that’s what there designed to do.

These people are psychological manipulators of immense proportions.

Always have been.

Just know what is being worked on you

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Ask yourself this

Who is at the nexus of neocons and neoliberals?

Zionists

Who runs the media that’s torturing Trump

Look at who runs MSNBC and CNN and even Fox

Zionists

Looks that way

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The neocons before Trump came couldn’t get a job washing floors on network TV. Now the “liberal” media are fawning all over them because their bashing Trump so much.

Look at Max Boot, who all the liberals use to hate. A major neocon; he drools at the mouth bashing Trump. Then there's David Frum, another major neocon, Bush’s ex speechwriter, also nightly bashes Trump. Now their both on Lawrence O’Brien’s show ( a Trump obsessive hater) almost every night.

I rest my case

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't care what the piece of crap has to say. He is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. He's dung.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Trump wins again!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
To those of you now supporting Bush for denouncing Trump, when Trump hasn't done anything nearly as despicable as Bush and the Neocons, do you even have a mind of your own, or do you just slurp up anything the media tells you to? Bush was one of the worst President's ever, between the Wars and collapse of the Economy (and other things that we don't even need to bring up), Trump is an angel for America compared to that. Some of you need to pull your head out of your butt ASAP! I'm not even saying you have to like Trump, but to say Bush looks better now because of Trump, my god are you serious? Your brain has literally been scrambled by the absurd liberal hysteria.
edit on 19-10-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Look the point is not that people will start liking Bush again, but the average ordinary thinking American is going to be psychologically steamrolled to accept the Neocons and neoliberals, Hilary types. It’s the established order.

The Trump episode is being managed by master black psychologists who make the devil look like Peter Pan.

Trump is just a temporary side show, very entertaining but a psychological elite operation to manipulate us back into submission to the established order.

This is how this New Roman Empire operates, not direct Nazi-type conquests all the time but sinister deep psychological manipulation to rule their subjects.

All we can do is understand it, acknowledge it, and watch it.

And not be a willing dupe, be a wise person and at least see these sinister barbarians for what they are

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi, just checking in to document mediawatch, dated Oct 19, 2017.

Program title: Abscess Hollywood

Specific theme title used: Weinstein Trump Parallels

Brief description: net cast via discussion set to undermine role of POTUS 45 after
media cartel suffered catastrophic defeat,
said media gang having spent 18 months touting a Clinton victory.
Innuendo, and photo stills from Trump's early years, were used to cast DT as Weinstein facisimile.

Result on viewing: Caused yearnings for a Larry Sinclair documentary media rollout. Reawoke need to re-examine, explore, the mystery man who came from nowhere, to enthrall us all, as POTUS 44. Elicited tingles in anticipation, in fact. Just cannot believe all the juicy stuff they passed with Barry. Lots of dead ex lovers. Sealed transcripts. Speculations galore re birthplace, birth certificate, gender of first lady, Associates with terrorist ties etc. Maybe Michael Moore will pick this up. Innuendo, and photo stills from Obama's past are a good start. Also, I remembered that I want my own bathroom, everywhere I go. I was born that way. I identify as such.

approximate time: 11:30 CST

Station: WLS, Chicago.

Hosted by: Natalie Morales

# 903
edit on 20-10-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hold on...
Got anything to back up your claim ? Yet to see any viable reading material
Just your thoughts , and for now , mounts to naught...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
WHAT!!!

Dems siding with the Bush Family? What is this world coming too?

They say Trump is dividing America, looks more like he is bringing it together to me.

I'd say it's another win for Trump. We all know that G.W. was horrible and ran this country into the potty and if the Dems are siding with him in their blind hatred for Trump then IMO that AGAIN exposes just how horrible and low the Dems have become.

The establishment, red or blue, is a stagnant cesspool that is pure poison for this country.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The more evil people hate him, the more I like him. Still, I am always suspicious because the evil people never go to jail.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Try a twelve step program.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hold on...
Got anything to back up your claim ? Yet to see any viable reading material
Just your thoughts , and for now , mounts to naught...

Who are you talking to?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Really? Do you even read here?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
To those of you now supporting Bush for denouncing Trump, when Trump hasn't done anything nearly as despicable as Bush and the Neocons, do you even have a mind of your own, or do you just slurp up anything the media tells you to? Bush was one of the worst President's ever, between the Wars and collapse of the Economy (and other things that we don't even need to bring up), Trump is an angel for America compared to that. Some of you need to pull your head out of your butt ASAP! I'm not even saying you have to like Trump, but to say Bush looks better now because of Trump, my god are you serious? Your brain has literally been scrambled by the absurd liberal hysteria.

GWB must have gotten low on Ko Kane, needed a refill... Someone wrote that for him because even while GWB was president, he couldn't put two reasonable words together much less make a speech on his own!

The globalists, neocons, zionists or what ever you want to call them have tried their best to divide this country and conquer it. Still, the importation of illegal "refugees" coming from the middle east and North Africa to the USA continues unabated. I see nothing good coming of this as these so called muslims start their killing and raping spree across the country. You may take the person out of the middle east, but you cannot take the middle east out of the person. If plan A doesn't work, the globalists will go to plan B or C or D... They will divide us if WE let them, but always remember - they are not supermen.

Ask a veteren who has been there and has seen first hand what is going on... The elitists need turmoil in this country not just Europe, Asia, Australia, South America and Canada. You can be a victim if you like or be accountable. Which is it?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join