It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says Diplomacy is Over - Nuclear War May Start at Any Moment.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: gps777

Personally I think trump is another puppet in a long line of them, these puppets do not dictate foreign policy and if they want to change a small thing at home it needs to be passed through congress.

So you tell me who is calling the shots ??

On this very site Clinton did Benghazi so I assume Tillerson, unless every trump supporter 180s their prior thought process.

I do believe you are speaking American English.

Any chance you can add some context for those of us that are not privy to your local news, even better spell it out so those of us that live in different countries and still speak English but have no real understanding of the local slang

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

So does that qualify the threats of raining down and annihilating another country with nukes, because of sanctions?.

Sounds like a fat boy willing to kill the person saying "no more donuts".

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

a reply to: carewemust

The next logical step is to remove Trump from the whitehouse, if not put Kim and Trump in a boxing ring wearing sumo suits and let them flab it out.

Exactly how will this solve the North Korea issue? Do you have any real input on how to solve this issue? I bet you don't. I bet you won't answer neither of my questions.

It will solve the issue because after the sumo war they can have beer, pat eat other on the ass and get on with the day.

Let me guess you actually think you have a solution and me having a joke makes you cranky....lwt me offer you some advice, stop worrying about things that are way out of your or my control... Go see a hooker, have a beer at the pub, watch a comedy......

Why make a mockery of this discussion? Why do you even bother commenting if you have nothing of value to add to this thread? What are you, 12?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Ummmm no they aren't threatening Russia and China because they are allies...

They have been threatening their other neighbors SK and Japan who are well within range and even fired missles over Japan ...

No offense but you should probably read up in the conflict before making hard and fast assumptions

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

edit on 17-10-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: oops

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

What are you, 12?

yes

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: midicon

So does that qualify the threats of raining down and annihilating another country with nukes, because of sanctions?.

Sounds like a fat boy willing to kill the person saying "no more donuts".

I don't think it's anything like you say. Saying 'no more donuts' is just shallow and trivial when the reality of crippling sanctions is so much more. The only response available to North Korea is rhetoric so we should expect nothing less.
Why don't you look at the history of the country calling for sanctions and explain why it hasn't been sanctioned given the death and destruction it has delivered to the ME over recent years.

Sadly the use of words like 'fat boy' shows a kindergarten mind set and stupid attitude. Of course you are not alone in this behaviour. Others use words like 'little Kim' or rocket man etc. Petty and trivial nonsense.

edit on 17-10-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I don't think it's anything like you say. Saying 'no more donuts' is just shallow and trivial when the reality of crippling sanctions is so much more. The only response available to North Korea is rhetoric so we should expect nothing less.
Why don't you look at the history of the country calling for sanctions and explain why it hasn't been sanctioned given the death and destruction it has delivered to the ME over recent years.

Sadly the use of words like 'fat boy' shows a kindergarten mind set and stupid attitude. Of course you are not alone in this behaviour. Others use words like 'little Kim' or rocket man etc. Petty and trivial nonsense.

Then with the amount America has assisted NK with, he shouldn`t have spent the amounts of money acquiring weapons that can destroy countries around the globe that he`s threatening to destroy, maybe just maybe he should help his own people?

Read what I wrote I didn`t call him fat boy, I said "it Sounds like a fat boy willing to kill the person saying "no more donuts".

The amounts of assistance America has paid into NK..Billions
fas.org... this is only up to 2008.

You said The threats were made in response to more crippling sanctions which sounds like your justifying NK, these are words you actually used and mean`t then go on the attack for an analogy I used, it didn`t cripple him with weapon development did it, or do you think all these weapons are picked up from the $2 buck shop, this guy was just using the US, if a nuke or EMP was to hit America and countless lives lost, you`ll know this money help it to happen.

Money and aid well spent? sanctions bad?

edit on 17-10-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You have heard the saying: Lets help create the problem so that we can come up With the solution......

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Sure of coarse spy, is this what you really believe is happening?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's amazing to me that Bill Clinton gives NK nukes when everyone on my side warned against it, and today when its a real threat the Democrats blame Trump. Unbelievable. You guys can only do this crap because you have full control of our media.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

As you no doubt know NK and the US are still technically at war , what incentive does Kim have to stop developing a defence against its enemy when they have hardware and troops on its border and off its coast ?

Personally I think Kim is an idiot but can understand why he is acting as he is , he is the son of his father.

I also think Trump is an idiot and think I know why he is acting the way he is.
A warning from history by an astute man.

Trump is a puppet.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Trump has a duty to the American people and it allies to serve and protect, this is what he`s doing, Kim doesn`t care for his own people let alone anybody else`s,

Trump is hated by the globalists and have tried endlessly to take him down. Clinton would have been the puppet, its astonishing how far down America has gone that she almost got in, with so much aid from the news networks and the past POTUS. that was the real puppet.

So far I`m very comfortable in my choice for your POTUS and for America to date, even if that is only vocally.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

He isn't my POTUS , although I guess technically he is as I'm British.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

lol oh ok, I`m so used to speaking to Americans, sorry for making that assumption gortex.

Glad you guys voted to leave the EU, I see Trump for America in the same light, taking your countries back.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

It's about prepositioning, moon phases, , weather forecasts at this point, and setting up diplomatic alliances for surrounding military use of bases. Etc...

Not just about pulling the trigger. You have to secure a win, either short term or long term.
edit on 17-10-2017 by staticfl because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I've just read some new analysis on this situation and thought I'd add it here.

China just built a 6 lane highway from Shenyang in the north right to the NK border. Interesting they kept it hidden quite well until recently when it's nearly complete. What could they want to move from a major transport hub to the NK border so quickly?

Russia and China both want railways to SK complete the One Belt Initiative and NK is basically in their way and not playing ball with the business interests if China and Russia. Combined Russia (and associated countries) and China population 1.6+(?) Billion vs NK 30 million.

NK has repositioned some missiles, both normal and nuclear capable to fire towards targets in China. Who is whose friend?

All of NK nuclear facilities and test sites are within 62 miles of the Chinese border.

I'm wondering if China might take care of NK for the USA because for sure they don't want US troops too close to China's borders. Or if the USA attacks NK the Chinese might rush in from the north and seize some of the territory including nuclear sites.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Yes I read about the 6 lane highway the other day, interesting and something to consider, I hadn`t heard about NK missiles pointed at China though.

You could very well be right in China may take out NK without the US involvement and could be in their own best interests to do so, so long as Kim doesn`t provoke too far or do something suicidal in the mean time.

Good addition to the topic Spartan.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

That was interesting, I didn't realise that the US had supplied so much aid to North Korea. I am cynical though, aid always seems to come at a price. Even your' source mentions that there are those who have concerns about that.
You did say 'a fat boy' and 'fat boy' is a slight commonly used against the North Korean leader.
I am not 'justifying North Korea' just pointing out that this round of rhetoric was in response to more sanctions. We all know that sanctions never really hurt those in power.

Money and aid well spent? sanctions bad?

Here in the UK we give aid too...it is a bone of contention for some, understandably so given the situations in some of the recipient countries. Aid is always insisted upon by our government but the motivations are underhand in many circumstances. Soft power projects and the like...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: whywhynot

A child pointing a water pistol and threatening to shoot is meaningless. A child pointing a loaded gun is a different matter.

If your neighbor—or anyone for that matter—says he's going to come to your house and shoot you, does that give you the right to go to his house and shoot him first?

No, but if they do threaten me like that it does give me the right to say "Bring it and see what happens". That's what this whole ordeal is, and besides everyone's emotionally biased hatred of Trump, I honestly don't see why people are mad at him.

I mean, seriously, these guys had a dance performance with a video of the US burning in the background, and we're supposed to just say "Oh, we're sorry, please don't blow us up, what can we do to make your world better??"

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join