It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says Diplomacy is Over - Nuclear War May Start at Any Moment.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
China's not going to let that little window-licker, Kimmy, do a damn thing!

A nuclear war on China's doorstep would decimate their economy and destroy 10 centuries of progress in the world for them. There is absolutely NO WAY China will allow Kimmy-boy to mash the button. They've already told him this, in no uncertain terms...rest assured!

He can play with his toy matches all he wants, but the minute he lights something on fire, he will be EXTERMINATED and his entire country will be reduced to twisted smoldering wreckage. Period.

ETA...The US needs to take the "do nothing" approach. Trust me...he's on notice already!
edit on 10/17/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Only me and my friends can have nuclear weapons! you cant! Or else you won't have a reason to fear me and that would make me very upset! This rhetoric on nuclear weapons have always been a joke on democracy.
If you want to end the threat of nuclear weapons, then ban them GLOBALLY! Your intentions aren't anywhere near of being pure if you are only after the nuclear weapons of your rivals.

The answer to the nuke problem isn't to give more countries.. especially those with no checks and balances in places, more nukes. The "no one should have nukes" ship has sailed. You will never get all countries to simultaneously remove their nukes, that's a ridiculous expectation.

Acting like NK is a victim is also pretty hilarious. You know.. if they were not so hell bent on taking over the peninsula.. on the Kim family being treated like deities that the common-folk must worship and be grateful to if they have scraps on their plates.. I'm sure their government would be super swell. But they are not a nice government, they rule with brainwashing, indoctrination and intimidation.

No one complained while they built up an arsenal of artillery. Subs, planes.. whatever.. that has never been an issue. Nor ballistic missiles. Only nuclear weapons, and a way to deliver them. They KNOW we are stalemated. We are allies with SK - they can obliterate the SK capital. They are not cowering in a corner afraid we might blow them up at any moment.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The "no one should have nukes" ship has sailed. You will never get all countries to simultaneously remove their nukes, that's a ridiculous expectation.

Not sue it has sailed , out of the 195 countries in the world today only 8 (not including NK) have Nukes with Russia and the US having an arsenal of many thousands each , reduction comes first then gradual elimination of all Nuclear weapons.

Nuclear weapons are a pointless tool , eradication of them has to be done for the ensured survival of the planet.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Yeah the incentive is supposed to be to stop aggression and WMD`s and start becoming a friendly country to your own and other peoples countries.

America cops a bad wrap all the time, somethings I don`t agree with, but that was in the past administration, arming rebels etc even though in doing so probably saved American soldiers lives, I can understand it but doesn`t mean I like arming thug murderous Islamist's to accomplish what America would prefer in foreign countries. Dirty business.

Still going on about fat boy, I`ve explained it, take it as you like. If I had of said fat girl you`d still think I`m calling Kim names, it was an analogy.

I`m well aware of his hissy fit over sanctions and is why I gave the analogy that I did, its like an obese person refused donuts for his own good then making threats of murder because he`s not getting his own way, Its why you came across as justifying his anger.

The people of NK need to be liberated from that dangerous regime and I`ll continue to support that.

There`s a massive difference between NK and SK, the south are free (America can be thanked for their part in that), this should be world wide and no country be allowed to carry on like NK does to its citizens. I hope for the very best for them.

Liberating them should have happened earlier, before they acquired nuclear weapons, but this was the regimes goal, get the nukes so they can continue their dictatorship of the NK people.

We all know that sanctions never really hurt those in power.

Point being sanctions or not, in NK its the citizens that are always mistreated it won`t matter how much money is thrown at NK. Its the regime that needs to go, before our countries are also hurt by it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The people of NK need to be liberated from that dangerous regime and I`ll continue to support that.

Who are we to judge what is best for another sovereign nation , to impose our values and beliefs on other countries when our own houses are just as messy but in different more "democratic" ways.

The people of Iraq needed to be liberated from their brutal regime too , upto I million civilians paid the ultimate price when Bush and Blair delivered them their freedom , when will we learn that killing innocent people is not an acceptable form of liberation.

Don't buy into the charade.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
C'mon, surely Trump's thinking about this the right way. I mean, whats the point of having all these sweet nukes if we're not going to use them. A good businessman hates waste!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: whywhynot

A child pointing a water pistol and threatening to shoot is meaningless. A child pointing a loaded gun is a different matter.

If your neighbor—or anyone for that matter—says he's going to come to your house and shoot you, does that give you the right to go to his house and shoot him first?

No. First you report it to the police (The UN) and have them deal with it.

But in this case, the police just tells your neighbor that what they're doing is bad and that they need to stop.
At this point your neighbor begins shooting bullets above your best friends yard. Your best friend calls for help, so you call for the police. The police once again tell your neighbor that what they did is bad and need to stop.
Now your neighbor is threatening to plant a bomb in your house. At this point what will you do?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

originally posted by: In4ormant
foreplay is for the inexperienced.

That probably sounded better in your mind ...

O/T - Trump's in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. If he attacks the media and the left will condemn him for not going the appeasement route. If NK attacks because Trump waits, the media and the left will condemn him because he took the appeasement route.

The only question Trump should be asking at this hour is "which option saves the lives of the most Americans and our allies?".

Or, if NK attacks us first, the left will say it's because of Trump running his mouth. They won't think about all the threats from before Trump. Simply, Trump doesn't back down and has the balls to punch back.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: wlasp
Precision drone strike/bunker buster. Pretty big target lol

Seriously though I do not understand why the US can not strike first; these are special circumstances. Any country that is preparing to start a nuclear war should be met with 'fire and fury'.

If the U.S. (or our allies) makes the first strike, China says it will militarily support North Korea. If North Korea starts the war, China says it will stay neutral.

That's a good reason to wait and see what NK does.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

And what oversight or disclosure is coming from Israels Nuclear arsenal? What checks and balances are there?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not worth a thread of it's own but relates to the rhetoric going back and forth:

North Korean propaganda leaflets declaring 'Death to old lunatic Trump!' dropped over Seoul

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity
Not worth a thread of it's own but relates to the rhetoric going back and forth:

North Korean propaganda leaflets declaring 'Death to old lunatic Trump!' dropped over Seoul

Is that the same thing as "DOTARD"?
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny, as I saw that online searches for the word spiked right after it was used.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: spy66

Sure of coarse spy, is this what you really believe is happening?

Yes i do. One of the reason NK have gotten so far a head these last few years might be because the US are actually helping out.

Have you heard about the Ukraine issue that took Place in 2012 With the NK spies?

THe US are actually being blamed for helping Ukraine give rocket boster and techonlogy to NK. The US reject this but that is very obious wouldent you think?

Searsh for Ukraine selling rocket Technology to NK. And you will find a lot of information on it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
aw..pay no attention to the little dipstick shrimpy man....does he want to be known as the kind of person that has no mojo.....

Truly he should come over to Texas for a friendly visit.....stay a while....some nice time off.....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: introvert

Same with Iran.

Having a nuclear weapon changes the game. One could argue it's a deterrent against aggression.

That said, NK talks a lot of #, and they well know they would be toast if they did anything. Unless they have a truly crazy leader who doesn't care. Or unless we do.

Ahh WOW ... Only Kim Jong UN His Family His Generals would Know they would be Toast!

The Rest are so #ing brainwashed for the last 60ish years ,
Believing that The Kim Dynasty are LIVING GODS!

and Would Jump a Bridge , or Sacrifice themselves for their Leader
THE Great LEADER is like JIM JONES / and Korth Korea is Like Johnstown! in a Huge Scale !

The Country is a Orwellian Nightmare

The Citizens of North Korea are Taught to Hate the USA
Since childhood from the 1950s to present day
they are taught in Schools , that the USA is a Imperialist Country .
and the KIM Dynasty Prevented the US controlling the Country
and North Korea had WON the WAR!

which in Reality , the War Never Ended just had been on Pause!
No Treaty was ever Signed , Nor a Truce , just the Cease Fire..

personally i think its time too UN-Pause the button and let it play
and record for the History Books !

Just Who Would be on Our side.. from this Threat From North Korea

The Chicken Hawk Country needs too be put Down ,

NORTH KOREA MAINTAINS ORWELLIAN SYSTEM
By Peter Maass July 18, 1989
www.washingtonpost.com... e2e21c3a

North Korea - the most bizarre country in the world
news.bbc.co.uk...
Which Country Today Is Most Like Orwell’s 1984 Authoritarian Nightmare?
By Michael Rubin On 7/15/17 at 12:10 AM
www.newsweek.com...

So how much is the Country Brainwashed!

Watch the Video and Find Out !
Inside Under Cover in North Korea|Nat Geo Documentary
www.youtube.com...

sadly a Eye Surgeon cured 10,000 NK Citizens
and the Majority , Praised the Great Leader instead of the Surgeon

and for return they are willing too fight n Kill the Americans for the Great Leader!

see the 40:40 Mark in the Video for that! and at 45.50 even more Surprising !

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: whywhynot

A child pointing a pistol at police will likely be shot.

Toy or real will be discovered when it is safe to do so.

[...]

You're all proving whywhynot's point. We basically have a child pointing a pistol at us right now. Do we shoot now and ask questions later or wait to see if it's real?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Let Kim do whatever he damn well pleases. He's only trying to put his country in a position to where they wont be messed with by the Western powers.

We don't need to take any action unless we have 100% certainty that they are going to act on their threats.

That's the way I feel too. From the restraint we've shown, I believe that President Trump and his generals feel the same way.

I wish Trump's language and rhetoric matched those feelings.

Then, Trump would be more like Obama. Hillary lost because she was too much like Obama. Trump is matching Kim Jong in the War of Words. That's his style. Not being a push-over is one reason why he was elected.

It's not a war of words Trump is fighting.

It's a game of who can thump their chest the loudest.

Trump should be adult enough not to play the game and be baited.

Obama was not baited. Hillary would not have been baited.

But Trump can't control himself from indulging in the playground antics.

I understand that this is the 21st Century and we're all supposed to sit back and turn the other cheek, but in reality if you're being threatened with total destruction by a person or country with the poser to completely destroy you, the time for turning the other cheek is over. Thumping your chest harder and showing them who the boss is, is absolutely necessary in times like this.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: gps777

What do you do when a petulant child plays up ?
Do you give it the attention it desires or ignore it ?

Trump is doing the former which is exactly what Kim wants , NK has no intention of preemptively attacking America but the threat of doing so in response to US aggression delivers Kim the attention he desires.

I think the situation suits both leaders , both trying to be the big man to show their respective populations how strong they are , it's OK for the US to plough billions into their defence but not for their perceived enemy , double standards No ?

You have to stay on guard because as soon as you pass it off as fluff, Kimberly Jong will do something stupid that can't be 'Un'done.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity

Is that the same thing as "DOTARD"?
www.foxnews.com...

Dotard... Funny coming from a guy who has a missile called No Dong.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join