It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says Diplomacy is Over - Nuclear War May Start at Any Moment.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Decapitation I'm afraid.
THIS time DEVGRU(SEAL 6) not SAS our usual GO TO for wet covert actions ,but since we are operating on a declared battle field,We've had 52 years practice.

Check this out.. Special Forces are likely on the Korean Peninsula now. They are the "decapitation" team.

A unit of US special forces tasked with carrying out “decapitation” operations may be aboard a nuclear-powered submarine docked in the South Korean port of Busan, the nation’s newswire reported on Monday, citing a defence source.
Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Photo of the Seals "Pods" on the U.S.S. Michigan submarine: www.businessinsider.com...

If these men are successful, this would be a wonderful solution! If not, the fleet is there to get Kim Jong with cruise missiles.

Why would we give our position away w the news?? What self respecting covert operation lets itself be known?

Probably fighting fire with fire. Kim Jong "plays games" with his missile movements, nuclear test site movements, and with his threats.

Thinking that a professional USA "kill team" is less than 200 miles away could keep him awake at night, take away his appetite...in other words, mentally torture him. We might be coming...and we might not.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: whywhynot

About par for the course with the US when they backpeddled and fabricated all sorts of excuses to invade Iraq. What rules did US play under then. No WMDs were ever found. Keep being a Rothchild's patsy and drink the kool-aid.

G`day my fellow Perthite.

There was the gulf war when Sadam invaded Kuwait, he used chemical weapons on his own citizens, Sadam was behind the bombing of the World Trade building in 93, (as per Islam attack the economy, Mohammad used to attack and raid the caravans) 911 was the same, the planes as I heard were also attempting to push the building into the direction of and to destroy Wall Street bringing America to its knee`s. America should have finished Sadam the first time.

Kim even had his brother assasinated, now this basket case dictator who can kill his citizens if they don`t clap enthusiastically enough, has nukes that can possibly hit our countries. Not everything is Rothchild formulated.
edit on 17-10-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wlasp

Any country that is preparing to start a nuclear war should be met with 'fire and fury'.

Perhaps fire and fury will be more successful than shock and awe , or perhaps it will just drag us all into even more strife.
If we don't learn from the mistakes of the past we are doomed to repeat them , bombs are not the answer.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Only me and my friends can have nuclear weapons! you cant! Or else you won't have a reason to fear me and that would make me very upset! This rhetoric on nuclear weapons have always been a joke on democracy.
If you want to end the threat of nuclear weapons, then ban them GLOBALLY! Your intentions aren't anywhere near of being pure if you are only after the nuclear weapons of your rivals.

N-Korea is a major historical clusterf* from the start. US was just a little too anxious in keeping influence in wider Asia after WW2 that they didn't mind at all on all the atrocities that the south did towards the north during the Korean War. That is the main reason why so many people hate the west over there and the reason why the radical totalitarian government could grow it's roots.

Let them bark in peace. They bark because they are afraid. They are small and they have been hurt in the past. I haven't heard them making claims of occupying other countries. They are claiming that they will defend themselves with nuclear weapons if necessary. Can any pundits here explain why this makes them the bad guys in the international scene?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Any country that is preparing to start a nuclear war should be met with 'fire and fury'.

Perhaps fire and fury will be more successful than shock and awe , or perhaps it will just drag us all into even more strife.
If we don't learn from the mistakes of the past we are doomed to repeat them , bombs are not the answer.

Right, then learning from the past, America was attacked by surprise, fortunately they didn`t have nukes to use, Learn from it.

How much money are you willing to keep paying to the Mafia so they won`t attack you? sometimes life sucks where all avenues have ceased and you have to fight for your families protection.

NK would not be threatened by America and this would be a non issue if it had of ceased its abilities and capabilities of WMD. This should have been sorted earlier.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

originally posted by: gortex

Right, then learning from the past, America was attacked by surprise, fortunately they didn`t have nukes to use, Learn from it.

How much money are you willing to keep paying to the Mafia so they won`t attack you? sometimes life sucks where all avenues have ceased and you have to fight for your families protection.

NK would not be threatened by America and this would be a non issue if it had of ceased its abilities and capabilities of WMD. This should have been sorted earlier.

If you had any idea how stupid this statement sounds you likely would wish it did not exist.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Elaborate and share your intellect.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

What's the point you have already made up your mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Good question. In my personal position I'd laugh to myself'. My neighbour has no resources to carry out the threat but I'm on 100+ acres.

If I was in a block of houses or a unit I may take it seriously. USA has some distance from NK apart from US citizens living nearby.

Now why isn't NK threatening China or Russia. Because they reside next door. SK, while bordering NK have US citz's and forces. NK feels threatened and speak capable loud words. There is an answer here'. Let SK be responsible for their territory. (America 1st?).

When NK strikes I'm sure there will be a terrifying response. A stop to responding to their threats is like neighbours next door. If you as a neighbour take the preventative action by shooting first you will be condemned.

Let Fatso show his cards then blame his immediate next door neighbours China and Russia. Step back, take a breath and ignore the idiot and/or his minions.

Regards, bally (presently drinking).

Sounds like NK is setting USA up.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

And you?

Trumps the problem throw him out of the WH? that`s a hypocritical delusional stand point.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Personally I think trump is another puppet in a long line of them, these puppets do not dictate foreign policy and if they want to change a small thing at home it needs to be passed through congress.

So you tell me who is calling the shots ??

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

What do you do when a petulant child plays up ?
Do you give it the attention it desires or ignore it ?

Trump is doing the former which is exactly what Kim wants , NK has no intention of preemptively attacking America but the threat of doing so in response to US aggression delivers Kim the attention he desires.

I think the situation suits both leaders , both trying to be the big man to show their respective populations how strong they are , it's OK for the US to plough billions into their defence but not for their perceived enemy , double standards No ?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I`ll let you answer yourself for me.

What's the point you have already made up your mind.
..................................................................................................................
If you had any idea how stupid this statement sounds you likely would wish it did not exist.

But, I will add, Trump isn`t a puppet, he is actually one of the best leaders your country has had in decades imo, and is hated by TPTB and globalists because of it, only the dumbed down common liberals fail to see it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think the situation suits both leaders , both trying to be the big man to show their respective populations how strong they are , it's OK for the US to plough billions into their defence but not for their perceived enemy , double standards No ?

Sorry this is a little off topic, but that there is the mindset.

Its the same mindset used for cops to deal with criminals in the U.S. , they were a threat and needed to be dealt with before they actually were a threat and carried out said threat.

Paints a pretty bleak picture ......

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: whywhynot

A child pointing a water pistol and threatening to shoot is meaningless. A child pointing a loaded gun is a different matter.

If your neighbor—or anyone for that matter—says he's going to come to your house and shoot you, does that give you the right to go to his house and shoot him first?

Apparently "stop the violence, or we kick youre a##" is the way to go... thats why we invaded all those other countries, right?
In this crazy world, where most are hypocrites, yes, i do think most people think they have the right to do that... so sad.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

he is actually one of the best leaders your country has had in decades

Im Aussie, I vote here
Secondly I strongly disagree he is a great leader, in fact I think he is one of the worst and would make Commodos look generous.

edit on 17-10-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I know gortex there is a war of words, but these words are backed by real threats, Trump isn`t messing around because he knows the threat of NK to America and its allies.

Heck we (Australia) got a personal mention from Kim and his threat of using his weapons on us because we are America`s ally. Japan`s under threat, America`s under threat, SK under threat and he has the means to follow through.

Non of this would be an issue, if he didn`t pursue these weapons and make these threats.

Now were in this room.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The threats were made in response to more crippling sanctions.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Personally I think trump is another puppet in a long line of them, these puppets do not dictate foreign policy and if they want to change a small thing at home it needs to be passed through congress.

On this very site Clinton did Benghazi so I assume Tillerson, unless every trump supporter 180s their prior thought process.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

One of the worst?

By looking after American interests for a change and actually turning the country around from the past presidents?

Their last president was the worst and I think he was there to destroy America, now trump comes in to lead a severely divided country, not by his making, but is still making great gains for the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join