It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says Diplomacy is Over - Nuclear War May Start at Any Moment.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If IS Extend you only speak of denial.
It has no solution or function and it causes loss.
WE don't DO that, despite those who want us to fail.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesenceif it was me i would have taken lil kim out by now either by a group of seals or hit him with guided munitions and destroy his launch capabilities and nuke facilities.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

If IS Extend you only speak of denial.
It has no solution or function and it causes loss.
WE don't DO that, despite those who want us to fail.

Failure is not an option, I just think its best to call it how it is.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Decapitation I'm afraid.
THIS time DEVGRU(SEAL 6) not SAS our usual GO TO for wet covert actions ,but since we are operating on a declared battle field,We've had 52 years practice.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

North Korea says that they foiled a U.S. Seal attempt to kill Kim Jong in May of this year. Do You think that's true, CavTrooper7?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnjohn808

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: johnjohn808

Thanks for that info about how things REALLY ARE in Hawaii. It's so laid back that people take whatever comes their way, in stride. That's cool. Since we all live a finite life, we might as well enjoy it.

Anyway, I dont want to derail the thread.

Understood. Thanks again, JohnJohn808.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

When two tribes go to war... Great video.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Could it be due in part to Trump possibly picturing a HUGE mushroom cloud rising somewhere Westward, out past the waves of the beautiful, semi radioactive Pacific Ocean...even out beyond the floating plastic island of garbage bobbing along looking for a place to land, and imagining a huge wild eyed, flame snorting Mama China roaring towards us on the backs of God only knows how many nuclear missiles (maybe one per state, with a couple extra whistling along for good measure, those being aimed at PERMANENTLY closing the Southern border he continually threatens to build a wall along). Letting his imagination run wild, he can just picture some gigantic, ferocious grizzly bear-like monster rushing to protect her now dead cubs from those foolish enough to have trodden too close. I can see the scenario myself if Trump was stupid enough to strike first...and so could Daddy bear...Russia.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Decapitation I'm afraid.
THIS time DEVGRU(SEAL 6) not SAS our usual GO TO for wet covert actions ,but since we are operating on a declared battle field,We've had 52 years practice.

Check this out.. Special Forces are likely on the Korean Peninsula now. They are the "decapitation" team.

A unit of US special forces tasked with carrying out “decapitation” operations may be aboard a nuclear-powered submarine docked in the South Korean port of Busan, the nation’s newswire reported on Monday, citing a defence source.
Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Photo of the Seals "Pods" on the U.S.S. Michigan submarine: www.businessinsider.com...

If these men are successful, this would be a wonderful solution! If not, the fleet is there to get Kim Jong with cruise missiles.

edit on 10/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I also like, war what is it good for.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The next logical step is not WWIII. If any of you think thurmonuclear war is the answer you are lacking in judgement.
The best way to end this is to get the Korean people, North and South to unify undermining that little psycho.

As far as Trump and anyone who supports war is concerned, you really aren't thinking clearly, China will get involved and then allies from all sides will jump in. Don't let Trump become the Hitler in real life who destroys the world for his righteous cause.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Where is the official source of them saying that? All I see is CNN and FoxNews and sorry I don't believe either of them. It is probably the statement of some of the US politicians and not from North Korea. They're not stupid to start a war against the nation with thousands nuclear warheads.

In the past there were a lot of cases of US officials saying what others said and then replying to them and in the end it was confirmed that it was a monologue and not dialog.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

LOL there is no oil or drugs in North Korea to keep your criminals in Washington fat

You might want to revisit that statement...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: baburak
Where is the official source of them saying that? All I see is CNN and FoxNews and sorry I don't believe either of them. It is probably the statement of some of the US politicians and not from North Korea. They're not stupid to start a war against the nation with thousands nuclear warheads.

In the past there were a lot of cases of US officials saying what others said and then replying to them and in the end it was confirmed that it was a monologue and not dialog.

Every World War seems to start with the phrase "They are not stupid enough to...."

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Decapitation I'm afraid.

Check this out.. Special Forces are likely on the Korean Peninsula now. They are the "decapitation" team.

A unit of US special forces tasked with carrying out “decapitation” operations may be aboard a nuclear-powered submarine docked in the South Korean port of Busan, the nation’s newswire reported on Monday, citing a defence source.
Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Photo of the Seals "Pods" on the U.S.S. Michigan submarine: www.businessinsider.com...

If these men are successful, this would be a wonderful solution! If not, the fleet is there to get Kim Jong with cruise missiles.

Why would we give our position away w the news?? What self respecting covert operation lets itself be known?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Liquesenceif it was me i would have taken lil kim out by now either by a group of seals or hit him with guided munitions and destroy his launch capabilities and nuke facilities.

Good thing we don't have arm chair generals like you overseeing our ops

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
I don't understand why Trump refuses to do a pre-emptive strike on North Korea. He should start with their EMP satellites and then proceed to decimating their nuclear facilities. Kim has made it clear over and over that he will NOT talk and that all the sanctions and diplomacy will just not work.

The more the US talks, and the more sanctions it gives out, the more time Kim is given to further develop his WMD's. Not just his nukes. Everyone wants to talk about his nukes, but he also has a large stockpile of chemical and biological weapons.

The US is giving out sanctions like candy, and they're not working. It's a stalling tactic, imho. Trump just can't decide what to do.

I say do a pre-emptive strike before Kim nukes us or uses an EMP satellite, etc.

What in the heck is Trump waiting for? An invite?

Umm, you're failing to take into account the thousands of artillery installations lining the North Korean border all pointed at Seoul. Unless you plan on turning the entire southern part of North Korea into a sheet of glass instantaneously then literally millions of South Koreans will die if the US were to pre-emptively strike.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Don't they know? Reverse engineered UFOs are immune to nukes.

Time for Trump to drop some hints.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Absolutely nuthin'...Huh! Say it again, y'all.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Lets hope our anti-missile missiles are sophisticated enough so when they shoot first we can shoot last.

edit on 17-10-2017 by FocusedWolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join