It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
There is technology to view other galaxies and propulsion that gives us power over gravity. I don't think the govt. here will release that just yet, but it exists. Just know that.

Here you go again pixelpusher channeling Tom DeLonge and making amazing claims and not feeling accountable for those claims.
edit on 17-1-2018 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8
And what do you know!??? Likely nothing!!??

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Im still interested in hearing more about how you became sure what you saw was extradimensional.

I remember you saying that you recieved visions or some kind of telepathically transmitted data. Im willing to listen via pm if youre more comfortable that way

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Not visions, but real evidence. This stuff I talked about exists. This isn't some mind trip. I understand your skepticism, but you just don't know what I do. I can even describe the dress of the people on the view screen.
edit on 17-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'm not skeptical I've seen some wild stuff. just wondering what your evidence is.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Recently, on Instagram:

It’s a new year and I’m celebrating the fact that we have forever changed the conversation about UFOs!! Even I’m surprised at the massive shift that was made in legitimizing and de-stigmatizing the subject that has finally made its way into the mainstream- front page and multiple stories in the NYT plus Washington Post, Politico, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox News, Scientific American…you name it. I accomplished the first step in what I’ve set out to do and I want to thank you for hanging in there and being part of the journey. So many obstacles and delays, but we did it. Now that To The Stars has hit the stratosphere, we’re hard at work updating the company to reflect the massive growth opportunities that are knocking at our door, including negotiating media deals to tell the story, ongoing meetings with potential industry partners and the team working tirelessly on the biz plan. We have already accomplished what so many said couldn’t be done. And its only the beginning. Being able to see one of my dreams come true in my lifetime is such a gift. It is an honor to be able to make music but so many people like to type-cast me as only that. Let this be a reminder to all of us to hold on to your dreams, don’t ever let someone pigeon-hole you, laugh at your passions or tell you it is a waste of time. Don’t be deterred. Dream big and work fearlessly to make it real.

Positive and hopeful words by Tom DeLonge, but the perception here is a bit different.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Positive and hopeful words by Tom DeLonge, but the perception here is a bit different.

He had better deliver more than what he has for the public to be as hopeful as he is.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

That’s a rah rah pep talk.

Unfortunately, most here don’t believe him.

Though he’s right it is ground breaking that the MSM stopped marginalizing the topic. That's his saving grace!

That indeed is good but the fact that he is associated with some nefarious people in some people’s judgment and a flimsy back-story calls into question his positive outlook.

Probably he wont make any more 60 day prophesies since he found out he is at their mercy.

Anyway, we here wait the for the second shoe to drop and hope its better than the first one.

Remember Bill Clinton's

It’s the economy stupid

I say

Its Disclosure stupid

I’m not calling him stupid, btw.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Reading Delong’s book, with Levenda, he mentions that many massive spiritual events, such as the Dalai Lama's massive Kalichakra initiations correspond very closely to UFO mass sightings and other related events.

Our friend Jac Vallee also noted this in his book...Invisible College

I may soon do a big OP on this, Maybe, that is Ufology and spiritual or religious phenomenon—and the connection between them.

Lot of work and a lot of energy involved in that so that's why its a maybe.

That’s actually what Delong and Levenda claim to believe, btw, if you read his latest book

edit on 17-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Id be Iinterested in reading your forthcoming OP.

on as seperate but related note I always thought the topic of Tulpas was interesting. ties into my theory I posted about in the other thread we've been chatting in as does the phenomena as described in your upcoming (I hope ) OP
o

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Id be Iinterested in reading your forthcoming OP.

on as seperate but related note I always thought the topic of Tulpas was interesting. ties into my theory I posted about in the other thread we've been chatting in as does the phenomena as described in your upcoming (I hope ) OP
o

I could believe in that

Humans may be Tulpas of God

Actually I’ve always believed these so called grays are Tulpa-like, I thought them to be drones or robots in some form.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
BTW have a lot of people here read Delong’s last book?

I wonder did Delong read it?!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Its a little dense but interesting

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Perhaps I shouldn't say anything unless I can prove it?

I'm not shopping my experience as a book or even trying to convince anyone here about what I experienced. So how do you compare me to DeLonge? Unlike DeLonge, I do not wish to gather any attention by going in to my experience at a deeper level, so I understand your skepticism, but not sure why you are comparing me to a new company like his. I only could wish to have an opportunity that he seems to be starting. My comments here are for ATS, I'm not shopping my experience around the web or in public other than here. My thread was to identify the craft I saw. As strange as the experience was, I was looking for terrestrial answers. If you feel the need to discuss this further, please PM me as I don't want to go too far off topic.
edit on 18-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

imo any extraterrestrial craft will not be a nuts and bolts version, but something more to or akin to being grown or manifested a solid piece of something.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Keep in mind DeLonge and his pals are selling stuff (hats, tee shirts, and speaking engagements).

Yeah, I know it costs money to run a crusade, but they already have a few stakehorses with deep pockets. Selling souvenirs makes the thing smell funny to me--especially in light of their claims of doing something "meaningful." Hmmm...

Yeah, I'm skeptical...can't help it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

I often thought about Bob Lazar saying the UFO's he saw looked like they were something that was melted all together like a seamless object. Kind of matches what we now say about 3D printed objects. Perhaps the crafts visiting us were done similar to what a 3D printer does.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I look forward to that thread.

I'd start with the Marian apparitions.. they are the gold standard.

Now I have a question for you... please think about it.. I don't actually have a full
answer to it.. I find it thought provoking.

Here it is:

In the history of the world, prayer has never caused even the tiniest effect.

The grand TM experiment thing they did --- millions of people concentrating, while scientists
were involved (if I recall correctly) --- no results.

Yet sometimes, a couple young school girls rip open reality, and metal chunks fall out of the
sky..

What is the difference between the almost endless numbers of the prayer & meditaton
groups that accomplish dead zero (Jesus hates cripples.. no amount of prayer helps them)

and the uncommon circumstances where something amazing happens.

figure that out.. and all these "smart boys" will come running...

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Hyperboles

I often thought about Bob Lazar saying the UFO's he saw looked like they were something that was melted all together like a seamless object. Kind of matches what we now say about 3D printed objects. Perhaps the crafts visiting us were done similar to what a 3D printer does.

In the golden age of UFO's, most of them looked that way.

It's one of the largest clues about what they really are.

Or at least what they are not.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

One of the others things out there is that the UFO's supposedly were keyed to the beings electrical signature. Maybe to keep other beings like us from flying them without permission?

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join