It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Okay, then why are YOU here? ATS, under your description, is an exercise in fake beliefs.

Anyway, back on topic.

Jon Rappoport thinks DeLonge is a Psy-Op intended to discredit Disclosure. I know that theory has been floated on here already.

“UFO Disclosure”: a covert op to discredit real disclosure
edit on 22-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Okay, then why are YOU here? ATS, under your description, is pure BS.

A fair question.

There are a few exceptional individuals on the site that I am honored
to hob nob with a little bit.

Other people have open minds and want to learn.

(I like learning too).

Others are prisoners of hostile memes that suck the life out of them.

Lots of different and interesting people here.

Kev

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well I look forward to discussing the DeLonge reveals with you, if we ever get anything other than the little that came out so far.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well I look forward to discussing the DeLonge reveals with you, if we ever get anything other than the little that came out so far.

I look forward to discussing any intelligent posts to come along.

Kev
edit on 22-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Put your faith in practice. Jesus doesn't care if you memorize the Bible. Put your faith in action. Life is the classroom. Love is the lesson.

So now you are speaking for Jesus. Why am I not surprised.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Existence of extra-terrestrial craft 'proved beyond reasonable doubt', says former Pentagon X-Files chief

I do not have premium access to get the entire article, this is what is available;

"Earth may well have been visited by UFOs from outer space, the former head of a secret US government programme has told The Telegraph.
Luis Elizondo said the existence of supremely advanced unidentified aircraft, using technology that did not belong to any nation, had been "proved beyond reasonable doubt".
Until two months ago, from his office on the fifth floor of The Pentagon, Mr Elizondo, a career intelligence officer, ran the innocuously named Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which was funded with $22 million in "black ops money" from Congress.
The existence of the real-life X-Files department, which began in 2007, was revealed this week and confirmed by the Pentagon.
In an interview with the Telegraph Mr Elizondo said much of what he could discuss was still classified."

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

What do you think about the article link, a few posts up, that talks about using DeLonge to discredit the UFO Disclosure?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What do you think about the article link, a few posts up, that talks about using DeLonge to discredit the UFO Disclosure?

I get to choose which posts I find value in discussing.

Kev

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Really, my friend, this is a friendly advice: go get some fresh air.

No need to reply, just absorb it or dismiss it in case you think you're fine.

It will do you some good. It does to us all

I'd start with a walk in the park. Near a river or a beach if you have any around.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Really, my friend, this is a friendly advice: go get some fresh air.

No need to reply, just absorb it or dismiss it in case you think you're fine.

It will do you some good. It does to us all

I'd start with a walk in the park. Near a river or a beach if you have any around.

Sooooo, you're just going to troll me here and not add to the discussion? Why bother?

You're one to give advice when you authored a misspelled thread titled "Did the Simpsons predicted Chapecoense tragedy?" Simpsons predicting a Brazilian soccer team plane crash!!??? Really!!!??? You might want to take that walk.

I think I'll take advice elsewhere from someone with proper spelling skills. You're new here so take that as advice from a senior member. Don't bother replying, I'm going to post only on topic as spelled out in the T&C here.

Back on topic.

DeLonge has an investment update that they are closing escrow on the first round of investments, which still hangs around this:

Investors
$2,463,471
Amount Raised

The investor page now says they are taking investment from New Jersey residents. Each state must have tight regulations relating to DeLonges type of investment setup.
edit on 23-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
From my mailbox:

Dr. Hal Puthoff on Coast-to-Coast, Sunday Jan 28th

Don’t miss Dr. Hal Puthoff, co-founder and VP of Science and Technology, who is making his first guest appearance on the nationally syndicated Coast-to-Coast AM with George Knapp on Sunday January 28th. ...

And in the e-mail:

FMR CIA Director: Keep Studying UFOs

In a recent Q&A session with Herald Tribune journalist Billy Cox (who writes about UFOs on his blog De Void), ex-CIA Director John Brennan made relevant comments with regard to UFOs and the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which basically boiled down to this: (1) UFOs are a concern, (2) they remain unexplained, and (3) he was aware of in-house endeavors to solve these unexplained events.
edit on 27-1-2018 by SacredLore because: added link "Keep Studying UFOs"

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
From my mailbox:

Dr. Hal Puthoff on Coast-to-Coast, Sunday Jan 28th

Don’t miss Dr. Hal Puthoff, co-founder and VP of Science and Technology, who is making his first guest appearance on the nationally syndicated Coast-to-Coast AM with George Knapp on Sunday January 28th. ...

And in the e-mail:

In a recent Q&A session with Herald Tribune journalist Billy Cox (who writes about UFOs on his blog De Void), ex-CIA Director John Brennan made relevant comments with regard to UFOs and the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which basically boiled down to this: (1) UFOs are a concern, (2) they remain unexplained, and (3) he was aware of in-house endeavors to solve these unexplained events.

Will be eager to hear what he has to say!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
And what do you girls think about the following paper?
Will you just go on nagging that the guys accept money or is it worth making a separate thread about it?
Anybody out there whose Math and Physics are up to the task of actually understanding this?

Link to paper that derives the math for Einstein's Special Relativity Theory from (fairly) simple and intuitive combinatorics.

In this way, the Permutation Generating Function that fundamentally defines the General Covariance of General RelativityTheory naturally gives rise to the mathematical structure of Special Relativity Theory. Because Analytic Combinatorics provides a natural language for these structures, we will present in the next (second) paper the appropriate combinatorial generalization to Relativistic Quantum Field Theory or Scattering Theory and demonstrate in our final (third) paper of this introductory series to PhOENIX its seemless generalization to Quantum General Relativity. If Permutations are our Tree of Knowledge in this Garden of Eden called Combinatorics (the Matrix), then what other trees, vegetation, flora, fauna or animal life also exist? And if there are others, unseen so far by mythology and time, what new discoveries will they reveal and unveil?…

Why is this hot? Because from the new model of the universe they developed they can derive the entire periodic table including all valid isotopes. They can solve problems of the general theory of relativity that String Theory failed to solve. And - now we are getting there - they claim to have the theoretical base to cancel out gravity and make the Alcubierre warp drive a reality.

One of the guys challenges Puthoff from the TTSA team. He doesn't think that Puthoff has this theoretical base.

I don't understand even a third of the paper, but to me it seems (very) legitimate. So be intelligent with your comments to this. You will be graded. Better remain silent if your only contribution is to state that they owe all this to you for free.
edit on 27-1-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I can't listen to Coast-to-Coast in my country and would appreciate a brief summary if you find the time!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Okay, but if you have a smartphone there are radio apps that would let you listen to it.

(post by antideirdre removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Who has been saying they "owe all this" to us for free?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Anything that is derived from general relativity is bound to fail

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Thanks, I did not know. Still you need the subscription, but I finally signed up, cheap and easy to cancel.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join