It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The UFO's WERE the beings. At least for the most part.

the lack of engines, life support, controls, etc. etc.

seems to point in that direction.. with other factors
corroborating.

The fact that some of the UFO "Pilots" gave away
cookies.. and wanted flower and water brought
to them.. was also telling.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Interesting. is there a thread or website detailing this more?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

There never is.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nicorette

There never is.

Of course there is:

www.jacquesvallee.net...

but the books contain much more material.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

In the history of the world, prayer has never caused even the tiniest effect.

People pray to God as if he is their servant

It depends on who’s saying the prayer

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

In the history of the world, prayer has never caused even the tiniest effect.

People pray to God as if he is their servant

It depends on who’s saying the prayer

The Universe (s) are a big bunch of interactions.. things happen, and then we attribute
that we had something to do with it afterwards.

Even our brain works like that. "our" part in "our brain" is miniscule.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Mummys found at Nazca! Internl organs intact!!

edit on 18-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You're kidding with this, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Let's see....thirdphaseofmoon, check. Jaimie Mausson, check. Gaia.com, check.

My spidey senses are tingling!

www.snopes.com...

edit on 1/18/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I went to the www.gaia.com... site and watched the evidence from the DNA tests and Carbon dating. This is serious stuff and is being handled in a professional way for once.

Snopes is not a reliable source. You might as well source BeforeItsNews and Sorcha Fal.
edit on 18-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I went to the www.gaia.com... site and watched the evidence from the DNA tests and Carbon dating. This is serious stuff and is being handled in a professional way for once.

Snopes is not a reliable source. You might as well source BeforeItsNews and Sorcha Fal.

Gaia is not a reliable source.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Ectoplasm8
And what do you know!??? Likely nothing!!??

I'm not the one making claims. I guess we're to just take the word of an anonymous person on the internet that someone somewhere can view other galaxies and we have technology that gives us power over gravity? By saying "There are people on this planet using off world technology already. That's the last I'll say of that" or "but it exists. Just know that" presumes those statements carry some type of value because you said them. As if you've already proven yourself. You need to provide evidence to back up your statements if you want your words to carry any weight. There's so much talk on the forum about aliens, abductions, and so forth but still not a shred of evidence. I had the same conversation with member who claimed he was repeatedly abducted. He claimed his neighbors were having a picnic in their yard and saw the spacecraft hover near his house during one abduction. Yet still no photos or video by either. My issue isn't his claim of an abduction, but the claim it's was repeated many times and he had other people involved at least once and the suspicion of him not putting forth any energy to at least capture something. My issue isn't your UFO sighting, but the claims other people have shown you portals to other worlds or dimensions and now saying you have knowledge of technology that defies gravity. But we're just going to have to take your word for it because of a list of excuses of why you can't provide evidence. If true, those claims would be far too important to write off so easily and ignore the need for evidence.

One thing shared with Tom DeLonge is we're to believe he's important enough to have secret knowledge of UFO technology but without supporting evidence. Just as we're to believe you've been privy (for some reason) to viewing portals and witnessing gravity defying technology with no supporting evidence.

That incident has already been thoroughly gone over in a long thread. It was sent to the HOAX forum and eventually deleted by the OP, I assume.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I wouldn't put much stock into col. alexander. he's not considered highly.

the people that worked on similar programs and projects as his during his heyday have said that it was well known that if col. alexander wanted to recruit you to work on his team to run.

working for him was one of the quickest ways to shoot yourself in the foot and ruin chances of promotion in your military career as you would soon be as discredited as he was.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
No, you don't seem to follow logic. I'm not putting my experience out there for verification because I don't retain tangible objects for evidence that would be needed to convince people like you. And I've stated attention to my experience is not my aim. But, I have the right to my experience and to say what I feel based upon that. You can think what you like, but that doesn't negate my experience. I'd rather you are skeptical and I'd likely react the same way, except for my experience. I take no offense at your skepticism. You just don't know, so I understand. I'm not holding myself out there as a know it all. I'm just stating things based upon my experience. No belief on your part is required and feel free to disagree with my conclusions. But, it won't change what I say.

Can we agree to debate this via PM so the posters here do not tire of the off topic banter?
edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Curious if you disagree on what he says is happening at Skinwalker Ranch?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Link? I don't think OP can delete the thread once made. Especially a long one.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I only speak for myself of course, but I certainly don't mind the banter, which could be argued as being ON topic. I would like to read your answers to Ecto's questions. There are a lot of words written by you, giving reasons why you won't answer the questions. But, you are the one who made statements, here in this thread, so why not just answer the questions? I'm sure everyone would be interested.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I'm aware that I can be nicked by mods for straying of topic, so I prefer to end this here about my experience that is off topic. Again, please post to the other thread of mine or PM me. Thanks.
edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Fair comment. It does look like they have capable professional evaluation, as shown in the videos, but I just came across this. If someone has the link to the longer review of it on ATS, please post it and I'll read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join