It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

There was no slandering.

I myself had a giant BTUFO fly over my house and keep visible in excruciating detail
for over a minute, back 4 years ago.

That's whats my senses reported, at any rate.

But I can't prove which of the many explanations is the correct one.

So.. again.. while I may tease about generic, faulty concepts, I was not teasing you personally.. and
in fact, I'm n the same boat you are.

Only.. I don't make an unfounded assumption about what it was (anymore.. I once did).

Kev

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I'd find it hard to believe that if the govt. has knowledge of advanced technology that it would be released to the public. Think of the issue of other countries getting ahold of it. My personal opinion is that the cat is somehow out of the bag with other world leaders and our govt. wants to control the narrative and messaging. That is where To The Stars comes in with its CIA handelers. I'm not convinced that a private company is going to use alien tech for public use. I would like them to, but if it is real tech the govt. would protect that as an advantage at all costs.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kevin2024

Being that I can't prove my assumptions I don't feel the need to debate it. Let's leave it at that and debate the evidence DeLonge puts out there if any.

I appreciate the effort you put into reading my thread and forming some good questions.
edit on 11-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Who said anything about the government releasing information about advanced technology to the public?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

DeLonge insinuates that the technology gleaned by the govt. will be recreated by their team and gifted to the public in some way.

From their front page:

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science has mobilized a team of the most experienced, connected and passionately curious minds from the US intelligence community, including the CIA and Department of Defense, that have been operating under the shadows of top-secrecy for decades. The team members all share a common thread of frustration and determination to disrupt the status quo, wanting to use their expertise and credibility to bring transformative science and engineering out of the shadows and collaborate with global citizens to apply that knowledge in a way that benefits humanity.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Excellent movie in theaters now.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Answers here.

Interview with the book and movie author.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I myself had a giant BTUFO fly over my house and keep visible in excruciating detail
for over a minute, back 4 years ago.

How are you sure it was a black triangle UFO and not a military dirigible? Can you prove that unfounded assumption with proof!? Or maybe you are sure of what you saw and it doesn't fit into any technology we have. You feel you have some opinion, but no conclusions. Then you'd find yourself in my spot. Open minded but wanting evidence to make a conclusion.

Only.. I don't make an unfounded assumption about what it was (anymore.. I once did).

You assume I have unfounded assumptions? You assume wrong, very wrong!

The closest thing to my experience is mirrored in the "Alien Intrusion" book and the theories presented. I work on fact and evidence, so I personally have an opinion, but not a conclusion. So, please don't project your own unfounded assumptions on me.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a good place to start would be with preeminent scientists at major universities, not with blink182s fanbase

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Do we know that TTSA doesn't have a secondary tier of scientists? I would hope so. No way to convince the public unless it is backed up by independent scientific assessment.

I doubt the Blink 182 fanbase is paying much attention to the Ufo stuff. All the comments I saw posted seem to say they think the Ufo thing is a distraction to his music and to the group getting back together.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

with their budget I doubt they've retained any other scientists from big universities in any number to cause critical mass research and development wise

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here's a thought, any legal experts in the house?

What are the legal ramifications if a group of investors decides that they didn't each pay Delonge & Bro's at least $200 just to troubleshoot Raytheon's ATFLIR pods for them?

Not that I'd really expect a lawsuit to even get off the ground. The kind of people who are so foolishly desperate for a grand revelation are often reflecting the struggle they face in their own lives everyday just to keep going. And they'd be facing off against a millionaire, a billionaire, and possibly the DoD, who could easily run a lawsuit into the ground. But, as a thought experiment in ethics, do the investors even stand a chance?

That is, if these investors are even real.
Is this real life?

Another thing - what are the National Security implications of our country's fighter pilots, intelligence and defence agencies, and a captain of our space industry being so publicly crowned Dunning-Kruger World Champions?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

No chance of a lawsuit. I'm sure like all investments there are no guarantees of returns. I'd bet the DeLonge stock is buttoned up in its language. I can't sue my stock trading house over losses and I'll bet there is no recourse if the TTSA stock fails. It's a bet. Best to wait to see if there is any to it before investing.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

And if that is the case they will either get someone to do it gratis, but only if it's of interest to scientists and not a scam. DeLonge and his team are on the hot plate. Deliver real evidence or be banished with ridicule. It might not be an easy task for them. Read the "Alien Intrusion" book and see another opinion of what is manifesting with the UFO topic. Evidence might be more elusive than they imagined.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Please PLEASE PPLs don't argue this is MUCH 2 important, the ETs will think we are hicks!!

Not to be confused with hickies!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For clarity, what I said in that post wasn't really directed at you. I was actually thinking of another thread I recently participated in, where my own talk about hypnagogic and hypnopompic experiences was received a bit poorly.

On this topic though, I feel its imperative to talk about our individual perceptions and experiences. If seen in that way, it starts to pool facets like TDL and TTSA into a much larger picture.

Sometimes, I think that just gives a bit different perspective, but here, it may actually be the core aspect that ties everything together. From psyop style manipulation to crafts, we are dealing with things that are downright tricky.

It may be that the government is using a natural phenomenon (sentient or not) for reasons known only to them. Or, we might be dealing with intelligent lifeforms that the government is trying to shape perception in order to control reaction. Or, it could all be man-made constructs that have been given their "magic" through the disparity between the public and hidden lines of technological progress. Personally, I happen to think that even groups like Forgotten Languages are involved as well, but its not like that gets us closer to the truth even if they are involved.

The common factor here is the government and perception. We actually have some decent foundation to explore there, maybe the only decent foundation in the entire subject.

The truth and reality of what is going on here may be much, much wilder than we can believe. Literally. And if that's the case, we should all be wary of explanations that tie everything up with a nice bow and ribbon. Especially when we consider everything from history to the narrative of "hidden heroes" and "collaboration (but not really, just give us yer money)."

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

On this topic though, I feel its imperative to talk about our individual perceptions and experiences. If seen in that way, it starts to pool facets like TDL and TTSA into a much larger picture.

Great post and thoughts. Problem is perceptions don't make a solid case for the reality of something, so we await evidence from DeLonge and team. Though the truth might not be a nice neat package, as you said, and may challenge science and religion.

If you want a wider swing in looking at the UFO subject, read the book "Alien Intrusion" by Gary Bates, a top 50, in it's category, best seller on Amazon. It's also come out in movie form.

DVD Preorder here:
Alien Intrusion: Unmasking a deception (Pre-order DVD)
edit on 12-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

No chance of a lawsuit. I'm sure like all investments there are no guarantees of returns. I'd bet the DeLonge stock is buttoned up in its language. I can't sue my stock trading house over losses and I'll bet there is no recourse if the TTSA stock fails. It's a bet. Best to wait to see if there is any to it before investing.

Someone posted a youtube video earlier in the thread of an interview with Grant Cameron. The interviewer showed Grant Cameron a slide he apparently got from TTS website showing how 5 million dollars would be invested if they are able to raise 5 million dollars in the stock offering.

The interviewer pointed out an item for about $400,000 to repay a loan from Tom DeLonge's failed hot dog company, Our Two Dogs, Inc. Grant Cameron seemed to think that was a huge issue since he thought this loan repayment was contrary to the way TTS has been represented with Tom DeLonge saying he can't touch the money etc. I don't think Grant Cameron is a legal expert either but I do know that one needs to be careful to not make misrepresentations which contradict the legal documents associated with the stock offering. Anyway Grant Cameron seemed to think that was a really big deal, which he just learned about from the interviewer. Here's a screenshot of the TTS information they discuss starting at about 33 minutes in the video:

Here's the video again, same one posted earlier in the thread:

Overall Cameron says that DeLonge is the new "Steven Greer" of UFOlogy and draws some parallels between DeLonge and Greer and prior incarnations of intelligence agency efforts though "conduits" with "flawed personalities".

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Personally I wouldn't invest, not for that reason, but that there is no evidence to make an investment in yet - no products. DeLonge did show where the money was going including paying off old debt, so no way he's dealing in fraud despite your feeling about his hot dog stand investment. It's all laid out in the documents. So if it goes belly up you can't sue.

Investments aside, if DeLonge doesn't show evidence, he's basically finished in the UFO community. He better get back to his music then.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

To be fair the document you just posted from the SEC filing says to

"Repay a loan FROM Our Two Dogs Inc"

Not "Repay a loan OF" said company.

This denotes that the hot dog company has loaned TTSA some cash to get started.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join