It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Maybe you aren't familiar with KPB, but they will not be persuaded or change their mind. You will have better luck convincing your pet to go to work for you tomorrow.

Welcome back KPB.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Thank you sir for the welcome back.

You are correct.. I've been fighting various con jobs
for over 40 years.. and the ETH and organized religion
are the two worst.. and they are joined at the hip
these days.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krusty the Klown

I posted the SEC filings here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you read through the filings, you'll know how the company is organized and why it's organized the way it is. Read the financials - $26M issued in paper stock diluted twice; net cash around $70,000 for the last quarter. All the monies acquired through the crowd funding stock sales is allocated to DeLonge based on his contract with the company. It's a money shuffle. Perfectly legal - except when they declare bankruptcy or sell the company for $0, the stockholders may ask a few questions. But buyer beware - they should have asked the questions BEFORE they invested their $200.

edit on 14-1-2018 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2018 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Excellent work and thank you very much for helping educate us, Phantom.

Would you please share that information from your link in the other thread in MirageMan's thread too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Okay, I have have seen there are already people posting that will dismiss facts if they don't line up with their world view. Kind of like what Galileo, Einstein, and others went through when people denied the revelation of new scientific breakthroughs. Quantum Physics is getting that treatment right now because so few know about the breakthroughs. I'm not equating DeLonge's team to those scientists, but I'm saying there are theories out there that when applied will move us radically forward in technology. Investing in TTSA before a product is not advisable, but if they present a product based upon the newest theories and it's independently reviewed, then it might be time. Best to wait for evidence and a product first.

Nova does a good job of explaining time and the newer theories.

edit on 14-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Done.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Okay, I have have seen there are already people posting that will dismiss facts if they don't line up with their world view.

Mind giving an example?
edit on 14-1-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thank you so much and keep up the great work.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Did you watch the 10 min Nova video? It shows the evolution of our understanding of space/time. Many of these theories were dismissed at the time, but proven to be correct. Some of the posts here deny even what we scientifically know to be true and say these things are not possible. That said, TTSA would need the greatest scientific minds and not just the greatest govt. gatekeepers to bring something new to the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I go with science 100% of the time, if they have proven something
out to many decimal places of precision.

Well proven for now.. that's what is awesome about science;
all "facts" in science are provisional, to be discarded instantly, once
the evidence points elsewhere.

This is why science is our most noble institution, and religion is our
least noble institution.

Pseudosciene and quackery is not noble.. but can be a source of
inspiration that leads to true science.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If you read my posts, we agree. Until they show something that can be independently verified it is just speculation. That doesn't negate their efforts as a con, or the stock market wouldn't exist under that mindset. I'll wait before I invest as I want some evidence of return.

If you read the TTSA offering you realize they are primarily an entertainment company and will release books and films dealing with the subject of life in the Universe and travel off planet. So, it isn't just building space ships. Though they used a space ship in their promotional page, so I can see the negative reaction from some. They are entering a media space already filled by many companies and Film/TV shows. They need a hook or edge to get into this space. Apparently, they are trying the "we have evidence of UFO's" hook.

You have nothing to complain about. If they have it, they'll be successful or if they don't have it, they'll fade into obscurity.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Really nice that we agree on something!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up Phantom, cheers.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So all in all TDL’s out to make a buck. Well that’s the American way,can’t begrudge him for that.

One thing we have to understand, the search for any kind of truth probably should be separated from book writers and money makers who are earning a living off of arcane information.

Often the followers think their getting some truth but really often these folks are writting for a living.

People like Buddha and Einstein sought truth I believe for itself, not to make money off of it.

Now don’t get me wrong nothing wrong with a guy making a living off of writing books, but just separate the two—seeking truth and the people who make a living off of this stuff.

TDL is of the latter, imo.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He's made no secret he wamts to be the Disney of the UFO topic. Not a bad desire IMHO.

Disney's biggest Francises are Star Wars and Marvel. So DeLonge is entering a space already filled by entertainment companies offering "what if" content. If he can get some attention with revealing some secret knowledge of UFO's he might get some attention, but if he cannot tap that edge of reality content consumer, he will fail.

The consumer media market is a self correcting market of consumption.

You are on ATS because you are that edge of reality content consumer. He needs to capture your attention, not your derision. He has some work ahead of him.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Mind you, their product ain't gonna go beyond entertainment.
This is my prediction

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Looks like that for now.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I am of the opinion that "nuts and bolts" craft from extraterrestrial beings is unlikely. Now, I want that to be true, because I think it would be pretty damn cool, but I suspect any actual craft are man-made.

If my assumption there is accurate, then all of this (*waves hands around*) is something that has yet to be introduced to our Cultural Story. Beyond that, it may very well be a phenomenon that exists at the very edge of our senses.

I also believe that in fighting this "MindWar," that the people leading that fight have become infected by the very memes they use to manipulate. If so, manipulation will be habit and nigh unavoidable even if it isn't conscious and intentional.

Rambling a bit, but I also suspect the biggest thing to come from this will be entertainment. I actually found the first Sekret Machines book pretty fun, so look forward to future offerings. I just wish they would take care not to burn bridges before they are built. Collaboration on this level is, IMO, the next stage for our society and something I personally work towards. So, anything that negatively affects it impacts me personally.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If Delonge ever gets to the stuff that people here have gleaned from ET's we'll be lucky. There is technology to view other galaxies and propulsion that gives us power over gravity. I don't think the govt. here will release that just yet, but it exists. Just know that.
edit on 15-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
If Delonge ever gets to the stuff that people here have gleaned from ET's we'll be lucky. There is technology to view other galaxies and propulsion that gives us power over gravity. I don't think the govt. here will release that just yet, but it exists. Just know that.

How do you know?

Citations please.

new topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join