It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

There doesn't seem to be range information for the tracked object presented in the HUD, for either video.

Or am I just not seeing it? I know that IR won't provide that information but it would seem that a tracked object would also be under radar inquiry. Or not.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: KansasGirl

Troll me more and I'll let the mods deal with you.

I think you misunderstand my position. DeLonge has delivered, so stop bashing him and look at the content he was given to release. Is the content real or is it faked? It is wise to review what he was given before trust is placed. Focus on the message/content. Not the messenger.

I do not think that what he released is anything earth-shattering.

I still think that he has been deceptive about what his company is really about. I think that he is naive for believing some of the things he does, especially the videos and photos he has posted as real. That's a fair criticism of a person who is asking for investors. Why do you care?? If you think that's focusing on the messenger and that there is something wrong with that, that's your problem.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Arts Parts were allegedly from...errr.... Roswell.
It's sketchy but in the end no one seemed to believe it except ..errr ...Linda Moulton Howe.

More info on Arts Parts here and subsequent critical analysis here

Might not be related but if anyone can bare relistening to JRE to verify- pretty sure he talks about the layered bizmuth losing mass when irradiated (sounds familiar eh?).

Got it- I do remember that now. Thanks very much, Jukiodone! I wonder if those are the only "materials" they have "recovered?" I'll see if I can stomach the interview again. Thanks for the info!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So one of the DeLonge videos was already leaked back in 2004? That would line up with the Nimitz sighting.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

thing is 'he' released nothing....the pentagon did.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

So one of the DeLonge videos was already leaked back in 2004? That would line up with the Nimitz sighting.

No, 2007.
I think we talked about that earlier.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Though one should always keep an open mind, there is little basis in logic, unless one doesn’t know the history, for believing the credibility of any of this.

The government has just lied and deceived too many times.

There have been documented dupes used by the government and many unknown, known and suspected disinformation agents, black projects, and documented disinformation schemes related to this subject, enough to fill an encyclopedia!

Keep this in mind folks. Here's what they say in their presentation about this video evidence.

So their still hiding things.

Oh, of course for security reasons, I'm sure.

The date, location, and other information have been removed by the originating authority as part of the release approval process.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But, the door has been opened by the govt. The question is why after hiding it all these years?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well its been explained on ats several times. You just arent listening

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed how the UFOlogy establishment, both doubters and believers, charlatans and earnest researchers have all found something to agree on, which is disliking Tom Delonge? It seems the old hats are jealously resentful that there is a new kid on the block breaching into their club uninvited. I recommend some soul searching as this is a great development, and not to blockade Delonge, if your honest intentions are finding truth.

I'm a lurker of many places not just ATS. There is no doubt the significance of this weekends happenings is not fully able to be appreciated right now. We are still digesting what this means. But the whole internet has been talking about UFO's with more earnest interest thanks to Tom and the people working with him. This has been an adrenaline shot to the heart of a dying body.

People strongly disliked what Tom had to say because he didn't say everything. "I can't get into that", "I can't tell you who", "Things are coming". We have heard these things from everyone who wronged us, all the false prophets. But if you retrack the last two years, many things he wouldn't say, we found out later. To those that have been paying attention, this weekend is not the first time he has delivered. And so far he hasn't been caught in a lie, he keeps getting caught telling the truth. People howled at his claims to be having a meeting with a sitting senator last year. Now we have a NY Times article that mentioned Senator Harry Reid 100 times, I think we can all guess now who Tom might have been talking about. A lot of dots keep connecting, please don't bury your heads in the sand over the fact this is coming from a guy thought uncredible, because frankly, that is debunked.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Well its been explained on ats several times. You just arent listening

There have been many theories smartypants. Might be more helpful and less troll-like if you'd state which theory ou think applies.
edit on 17-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

Excellent post! Star for you!!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

No a lot of people can process whats going on here just fine. We still dont see this as significant. Sorry.

And he has been caught several times posting as real known cgi hoaxes and even shots from film and television productions.

Having reed and podesta in your corner does nothing for credibility this has been explained several times. The aviation community isnt exactly stunned or impressed with his latest footage either. Theres no head buring going on just unimpressed people. Call it jealousy others call it being pragmatic about the subject.
edit on 17-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ive posted it several times on the many delonge threads. Others have said similar too. Like i said you just aint listening. Youre being selective in your reading assimilation.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Most of what you say is crap anyway, so I read the better quality posts instead of your feeble thinking. You make so little sense with your trolling posts I've learned to ignore you.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

he has been caught several times posting as real known cgi hoaxes and even shots from film and television productions.

Yeah and I'm not impressed with you not being impressed. We already have a case today, of something declared a hoax, turning out to be genuine DoD footage and audio. It is so easy to call something a hoax, and skeptics are skeptical of everything except their own ideas.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yup. The skeptics that declared the FLIR footage to be a hoax now know they were wrong but can't bring themselves to admit it. In a rare form of honesty, the govt. released the F-18 footage and the skeptics still plug their ears and go to their safe space to suck their thumbs.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I make plenty of sense youre the one eating it all up. Feeble minded is not exactly the consensus regarding me by folks who know what theyre doing or talking about.

Btw i never said this video was a hoax just that it being aliens is a far far stretch. Kinda knee jerk thinking and responses from the delonge crowd. I invite you guys to engage them brain cells. Think a bit.

Now heres a novel idea. Why dont we all stop having emotional reactions, attacking each other and try and understand why other than persumed emotional investment nobody of consequence is impressed with delonge or his reveal

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Former Blink-182 member Tom DeLonge hints Pentagon UFO disclosure is only the beginning: 'There's a lot more s--t coming'

“I know that it's fun to make snarky comments, but this isn't the kind of thing to joke about,” DeLonge told the Daily News earlier this month. “This is going to really affect a lot of people and a lot of peoples' belief systems.”

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What year did this happen ?

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join