It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
If I recall correctly, I believe the Phoenix Lights also went through a phase when they were chinese lanterns. But my new phase proving it was a mylar balloon should send shockwaves throughout the community!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

DeLonge is just the poster boy

Yes
))

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

I knew someone from Phoenix who said the regularly saw triangle UFO's over Phoenix in the 80's. Size was about the size of a football field. This matched a military serviceman who said to me he saw a triangle craft silently float above him in the desert outside Phoenix during the same timeframe.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Navy pilot recalls encounter with UFO: 'I think it was not from this world'

He recalled that the speed of the object, which he said had no exhaust trail in infrared scanning, was stunning.

"You know, you see a lot of interesting things," Fravor said. "But to show up on something that's a 40-foot-long white Tic Tac with no wings that can move, really, in any random direction that it wants and go from hovering over the ocean to mirroring us to accelerating to the point where it just disappears — like, poof, then it was gone."

edit on 18-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
I think it is pretty interesting how not only has the DoD declassified this incident just as of Friday, but that interviews with the actual career pilot and his name behind the footage including their own takes on what they saw, also were immediately available.

This situation is really unprecedented.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes, First time the media was giving credibility to the UFO topic. Obviously, taking the lead from the govt. inner circles. This is a groundbreaking situation! The trolls on this thread refuse to admit this is BIG!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I did some digging, and got confirmation that there IS a connection between Skinwalker Ranch and the UFO/UAP reveals. George Knapp will be doing some stories later this week about the connection between the ranch, UFO's, Robert Bigelow and TTSA
edit on 12/18/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Very interesting, I will be curious to see that when it is out. I am actually reading the skinwalker book now, very interesting. It also hits somewhat close to home. I am from Utah and when I was younger I was friends with some native americans and we had a sleepover and they told me stories about skinwalkers, like campfire scary stories it seemed. But they were also very insistent that they were absolutely real. It seemed like they were just good at committing to telling a good scary story at the time. I haven't thought about the stories they told in a very long time. My brain is trying to resurrect the stories they told me decades ago

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: spleenika
Hey guys, I found the mylar balloon they used in the Phoenix lights.

My goodness this is easy, why didn't I get into the debunking business earlier?

Hmm you forgot to say they were filled with swamp gas, creating lens flares?

Anyway, joking apart the "Hunt for the Skinwalker" book is one I really enjoyed reading. But I have no idea what was going on there. Nor how it may link in to things with the TTSA project. George Knapp may be revealing a bit more on both subjects in the near future.

edit on 18/12/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

To those that have been paying attention

This is the key phrase. So many comments here about Tom DeLonge and his endeavors that leave it absolutely clear the commenters never actually read what he wrote or listened to what he said. They were missing out, and are continuing to do so.

You, Madam (or Sir) are brilliant. Thanks for your statement!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
George seems to know a lot. I'll be looking forward to what he has to say. He didn't specify whether these stories will be online, or on his station's newcasts.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yes, I think this is inter dimensional. My sighting seemed to suggest that. The craft I saw I felt was mapping the locations.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I shared your image with my Phoenix friends and they don't think it resembles what they saw at all. The craft they saw reached from peak to peak of the mountain range they viewed it at. The craft they saw was huge! Certainly a mylar balloon wouldn't be stable in the air like the craft sighting my friends saw.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I hope one of the released UFO videos matches my UFO sighting. That would be cool.

I recently watched a UFO documentary in the German news channel NTV that also covered the Japan Air Lines flight 1628 incident.

It seems that the pilot (Mr. Terauchi) drew the following picture of smaller objects that were in the vicinity of the huge walnut-shaped UFO. It reminded me a bit of what you saw:

The German version of the documentary is here, the picture is at about 05:30:

Die geheimen UFO-Akten - Besuch aus dem All (2) - N24 Dokumentation

Excellent documentary, by the way. If anybody finds the English original, let us know!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
You, Madam (or Sir)

I see this is not your first day on the internet!

Thank you for yours as well. I think if people went back to Sekret Machines 1, and just read Tom's foreword (which by the way can be done freely on google books), a lot of dots could be connected. Everyone laughed the book off because he wouldn't reveal any of his super sekret sources and had to sell the book as a fiction. Even though the foreword makes it clear, this book is not a fiction book, it is a "fiction" book. I don't think people considered the ramifications of prison terms for disclosing classified materials for those that are now out in the open working with Tom. At the time of the first books release, most of these people still held their high level jobs. It is amazing how Tom's wild claims keep checking out. All his secret sources, the spy masters, the senators, the leaders of aerospace - we have all their names now. In the first book, he alludes that all of these people are real but he can't say who they are. They even seem to have cover roles as main characters in his book.

And the first book works as a great gate keeper. If you can't deal with the first book, you for sure can't work with the second book. I'm still dealing with the second book. And I still had difficulty when Tom said he had an alloy metal he was planning on demoing for the public in the future, a long time ago. I was convinced that was never going to be allowed to happen, and the re-emergence of that detail, including even saying who is in possession of this special UAP metal is named in the NY Times article. I find myself asking, are they honestly really going to do that?

But then we have this forum. They could show the metal levitating, and people are going to say CGI, magnets, blah blah blah. During the TTSA live broadcast, there were tons of stock images of air craft carriers and jets and stuff, and amidst this barrage of stock images, we get a blurry ufo type photo which I think is whoever made the slide show just tossed it in and was not presented as evidence. Nobody made a claim that one of the tons of images they showed were images of the events they were describing. And now that we have video and testimony about the incident they described, that still stock UFO photo had nothing to do with it.

That was a bigger rant then I planned on. I just got excited to see someone else that has been following this, thanks for chiming in!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

What about your sighting suggested interdimensional to you.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Plenty of people are following it. Just not coming to the same conclusions as you.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Which of my conclusions is that? I don't think I have mentioned my conclusions on the TTSA stuff going on. Though I certainly have conveyed I think Tom Delonge deserves way more slack then he is getting. Every major news paper in the entire western civilization is carrying his story with DOD declassified materials and interviews with the actual fighter pilot, and so many here are acting like we are talking about Secureteam youtube videos.

Now when it comes to my conclusions about the whole TTSA stuff, it hasn't been easy for me to digest. It challenges a lot of my long held personal beliefs and crackpot theories. Which by the way, I love me some crackpot theories. You never answered me what you thought about Astr0, and I imagine it is a question you are probably tired of. But if you did subscribe to the Astr0 story, I gamed my imagination a little bit and have a crackpot theory on how it could possibly tie in, and even line up with what is going on with TTSA.

Anyhow, good morning and welcome back!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yes, Sekret Machines 1 is a great read! I even quoted from the foreword in a thread, but all I got was complaints about the fact that the author and Tom DeLonge dared to charge money for a book :-)

My native language is not English, but sometimes I wonder if the average ATSer has more problems understanding an English text than I do. But more likely they have lost trust in humanity somewhere along the way. I am fully aware that there are people who do evil things, but my experience is that the vast majority of humans is good and wants to help - even if they work for the CIA or the US government :-) Therefore I do not find the idea outrageous that a few guys finally have decided to do the right thing. There may be something else behind it, but a positive outlook on the whole thing is not that far fetched, either. It would even be the simplest explanation, and these are usually the best ones.
edit on 18-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join