It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

My guess is they got enough evidence to take it to black projects, safe from oversight. Notice it was said this project still exists.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Many believers seek affirmation....

Physical evidence is the holy grail of UFOlogy and to my knowledge- there has never been anything that stands up to proper scrutiny...

To fully put this beyond reasonable doubt- TTSA needs some materials that are definitively not manufactured by man...

....which would be a dauntingly hard thing to prove given 50 years of well funded space and technology related research conducted behind closed doors in the form of SAP's.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Obviously, there were so many negative comments, so SacredLore was pointing out the wrongheaded negativism.

There was no "wrongheaded negativism."

Remember when you said you weren't offended by criticism of Delonge? Clearly you are.

Being critical of his many promises that came and went, plus his misleading representation of what he is seeking investors for, is not "wrong."

How about this? You are displaying "wrongheaded positivism."

I don’t trust your opinion, now that you’ve proven to be wrong on DeLonge not releasing anything.

edit on 17-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

DeLonge claims it will be demo’d. I hope it’s opened up to 3rd party confirmation.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I, but your not entitled to fake facts. Tom DeLonge delivered and will continue to deliver. Go ahead stick your head in the sand. This is big stuff. Plug your ears and ignore it if you want if that makes you feel safe...nothing challenging what you believe the world is.

I think you need to look up the definition of "fact" and "opinion." You do not seem to know the difference.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Let’s stay on topic instead of posting on my side vs your side okay?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is all very cool. The new video is actually quite astounding, the fact the it came from the DOD is insane. This video was classified at some point. I don't think the NYC article had quite the punch claimed but it does seem to be the start of something bigger, I hope we keep getting more videos from TTS.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

I'd be VERY surprised if they aren't eluding to "Arts Parts" based on what TDL said during the JRE.

Pretty sure it turned out to be aluminium once they got a metallurgist rather than a hobby ESM operator to examine....

Cant help but wonder if the Aerial Threat Program (which didnt find anything- burned through 20 mil and resulted in people doing it in their spare time) is the only thing they do actually got....

Yes, but HOW did they get the materials? Does Delonge go into that?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Let’s stay on topic instead of posting on my side vs your side okay?

It is on topic. Besides, remember the warning from the mods about stop "mini-modding" the thread?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Australian Government run media organisation The ABC ran this story yesterday.
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The pilot Commander David Fravor gives his testimony regarding the incident.

au.finance.yahoo.com...

He must be lying. Hahahaha

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Arts Parts were allegedly from...errr.... Roswell.
It's sketchy but in the end no one seemed to believe it except ..errr ...Linda Moulton Howe.

More info on Arts Parts here and subsequent critical analysis here

Might not be related but if anyone can bare relistening to JRE to verify- pretty sure he talks about the layered bizmuth losing mass when irradiated (sounds familiar eh?).
edit on 17-12-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous
This is all very cool. The new video is actually quite astounding, the fact the it came from the DOD is insane. This video was classified at some point. I don't think the NYC article had quite the punch claimed but it does seem to be the start of something bigger, I hope we keep getting more videos from TTS.

Well one of the videos has been kicking around for at least a decade.

Link from 2007 (12mb video). Although now it has been confirmed that it was genuine. But it's not really insane that the video came from the US DoD. They used a video that had been out there for a while. If it was classified it was also allowed to filter out. Not only that it's difficult to say exactly what we are looking at in the video other than it was 'unidentified'.

If people check the history of the UFO subject there have always been studies of the phenomenon by official sources. Project Bluebook being one of the most well known. The Bluebook files were declassified in 1976. Not too long after the project closed in 1969. So it's been done before as well.

Despite the excitement many people seem to be expressing I am still viewing this all with a sceptical eye'.

Even the spokesperson from the Pentagon says about the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program..

...“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance,” he recalled. “They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

Source

After that it seems the project continues without the funding while Tom DeLonge and his gang will be allowed to source material from this project. This only creates more questions.

* Does that mean Bob Bigelow is actually opening his vault that American taxpayers helped fund?

* Or is the material sourced directly from the DoD? In which case I assume it came from Bigelow anyway.

* Why is it after all this time all we have is this one incident that the TTS team have been able to put out?

But putting caution aside, at least we've got something for discussion here, so let's see how it develops.

edit on 17/12/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Bigelow likes Alienz.
Gang of 8 intel member likes Alienz.
Solution: have some secret cash from the Gov.

Fast Forward

Gov: Am sad you didnt find Alienz.
Aerial Threat Program renames to "Rainmaking department" and seeks additional funding.
Only thing that is real is the taxpayer graft that funded it.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is from our friend Steven Greer from his twitter account:

URGENT: Note that the recent NY Times story is couched from a Threat office of the Pentagon: This a clear ramp up to False Flag FAKE disclosure designed to prepare people for a threat from outer space- so the War Mongers and War Profiteers have a new , bigger enemy . BEWARE

Meanwhile , Unacknowledged is being BLOCKED by media, no coverage even though it is the 2017 # 1 Documentary on iTunes and widely popular on Netflix etc. The secret government is manipulating a false disclosure and threat via their lackeys and 'cut-outs' . Stay tuned!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Troll me more and I'll let the mods deal with you.

I think you misunderstand my position. DeLonge has delivered, so stop bashing him and look at the content he was given to release. Is the content real or is it faked? It is wise to review what he was given before trust is placed. Focus on the message/content. Not the messenger.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Video link is broken.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

lol shill war

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
This is from our friend Steven Greer from his twitter account:

URGENT: Note that the recent NY Times story is couched from a Threat office of the Pentagon: This a clear ramp up to False Flag FAKE disclosure designed to prepare people for a threat from outer space- so the War Mongers and War Profiteers have a new , bigger enemy . BEWARE

Meanwhile , Unacknowledged is being BLOCKED by media, no coverage even though it is the 2017 # 1 Documentary on iTunes and widely popular on Netflix etc. The secret government is manipulating a false disclosure and threat via their lackeys and 'cut-outs' . Stay tuned!

Lol. Mothman must be feeling sidelined. No doubt Wilcock will be next.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

How are you attempting to view it? If you don't have something to open a 'mpg' file then it won't work.

It works fine for me on Firefox and Internet Explorer/Edge. It should prompt whether you want to save, open or cancel. If you are using a phone or tablet then it may well be you haven't got the software to view

That and I've had to use a tiny URL redirect to wayback machine.
Apologies for that. I am forced use this convoluted process because ATS is incapable of rendering the direct URL to wayback machine.

The original URL was : www.vision-unlimited.de/extern/f4.mpg but that no longer works.

But if you search for that URL on www.web.archive.org it will show that the file dates back to at least 9th Feb 2007.

edit on 17/12/2017 by mirageman because: edit

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join