It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

OK, I have to step in here and point out the obvious...

George Knapp is an Investigative Reporter, he reports what news he's learned through REAL sources or what he has been informed about through "other" sources. Either way, it's legit news or he wouldn't say it.

He has kept me personally up to date on what's happening with this and I assure you there is no "marketing ploy" on his part in any of this.

I'll say it again, George Knapp is a God among investigative reporters and the only legit, real award winning (too many to count), journalists I can think of who actually and truly cares about this topic...

Let's see what comes of this before we start the chronically ignorant spewing of "(s)he's in it for the _________________".

Thanks.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Agreed. Knaap doesn't throw his support around lightly, so that seems to bring credibility to DeLonge in my book.

The forthcoming news will drive traffic here and will reshape the posts from largely political back to the tried and true topics of ATS, namely otherworldly or inter dimensional and supernatural. Maybe science topics too.

Looking forward to ATS topping the charts of web traffic.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

George Knapp is an Investigative Reporter, he reports what news he's learned through REAL sources or what he has been informed about through "other" sources. Either way, it's legit news or he wouldn't say it.

I'll say it again, George Knapp is a God among investigative reporters and the only legit, real award winning (too many to count), journalists I can think of who actually and truly care about this topic.

I do think Knapp is one of the few worth being called an investigative Reporter. Hence why I was saying it would be disappointing to see him get involved or smeared in this or play along with Tom , if its just a money grab scheme by Tom Delonge.

Remember the October announcement made by rocker Tom Delonge and his team of former government insiders? Stay tuned

However, Knapp sure sounds pretty confident in his tweet above and in the know of what that big announcement Tom is planing to make. It sure does look like Knapp appears to be playing along or bought what Tom has sold him in regards to that big announcement. I guess will find out.

However, since Knapp appears to have tweeted that, I actually have a more positive outlook than normal with another BIG Tom Delonge announcement for the time being.

Let's see what comes of this before we start the chronically ignorant spewing of "(s)he's in it for the _________________".

I think many people did at first. However Tom Helped create some serious Skeptcism by his actions. So I think most members here have a case of healthy skepticism from what i have seen. Ignorance would be blindly accepting what Tom Delonge is selling without any evidence to do as such, would it not?

Until he actually delivers that BIG Announcement and evidence to support it , I can't really buy into what he is selling.

If he does, great. I have no problems being proven wrong. Actually I would welcome it.

edit on 031231America/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2017 23:03:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yes, and it is for their benefit, a leapfrog in their spiritual development
Had not heard about Dolan before, but always found Wilcock entertaining. He at least tries. Problem with Wilcock is that he uses the word "fact" where it should read "hearsay".

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
George knows his stuff. He doesn't know me from Adam, but I've asked (and been answered) questions to him on Twitter and a few other places over the past few years. He seems straightforward and not prone to BS...his career is based on being reliable, he's not going to throw that away on some wild goose chase.

I'll be waiting, not only for Tom's information to be disclosed, but also for what part George has in this, as well as hopefully Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think it's put up or shut up time.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Last week on his twitter he said the big news would be announced this week. Granted not by him but another source (though it would be clear what this news was when it came out).

This gives him 3 more days... Hope it comes through Tom, losing a lot of faith with everyone (myself included).

~Winter

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
why dont we just forget him and move on?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

We'll move on to the biggest news in the history of the world. Though DeLonge will be at the center of this reveal.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm guessing George Knaap is keenly interested since one of his ideas is that Skinwalker Ranch has dimensional portals. Portals that Knaap said were also manifested in other locations too. Be careful Mark. We'd hate to lose you to another place and time.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

are you really opening arms to disclosure?
look at all the years that passed without disclosure
no, delongue isnt goona do it, actually i think this is an good piece of gov disinformation

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I think humanoidlord is on to something here with this disinformation angle

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Tom DeLonges Reddit UFO AMA Recap. He reply's to questions of disinformation.

Tom Delonge's AMA Answers
edit on 6-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Not the clear UFO footage he said is coming but the footage he says is real and was leaked before.

actual footage of the 2004 USS Nimitz TIC TAC (UFO or AAV - Anomalous Aerial Vehicle)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yeah that does nothing to give him any more credit.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Yeah that does nothing to give him any more credit.

If it was anybody else than Tom D. it would have been thrown in the Hoax bin long ago.
For some odd reason Mr. DeLonge get special dispensation.
edit on 6-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Some of KLA's George Knapp's reporting on Tom DeLonge.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well, Mark Springer co-owner of ATS has also said this looks to be possibly legit and George Knaap seems to think so too. Those are 2 people that do not give their support lightly. Oh, also Isaac Koi a member on ATS thinks it's real and Isaac is about the biggest investigator and debunker of shill UFO stories. How do you answer that kind of support...you stand up and take notice that this might be the Big One.

On a personal note I had a UfO sighting of a huge silent craft that flew next to a highway I was traveling on back in 2013 at 2am in the morning. It lit up the field like daytime, making it easy to see the structure and the fact it had no propellers or engines like jets or dirigibles.

So yeah, add that all together and I'm inclined to think something might be happening.
edit on 6-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join