It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LightDisc

david willcock again?
really?!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Time will tell. Wait for the evidence, or lack thereof, before you sling mud.
edit on 7-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Funny you should mention that. Isaac Koi here said the Roswell slides were fake, but hinted the DeLonge reveal will be true. And with NYTimes covering the reveal.

Care to prove Isaac Koi wrong?! You'd be a fool to do that. He's done his homework on each and every thing he supports or denies.
edit on 7-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Funny you should mention that. Isaac Koi here said the Roswell slides were fake, but hinted the DeLonge reveal will be true. And with NYTimes covering the reveal.

Care to prove Isaac Koi wrong?! You'd be a fool to do that. He's done his homework on each and every thing he supports or denies.

Hi pixelpusher,

I don't think I hinted the DeLonge reveal will be true.

I certainly didn't intend to imply/hint that.

All I said in my most recent post is that I'd been told the New York Times is working on an article about government studies of UFOs and that I'd been told it's a relatively "big story".

I don't know if you have seen my other recent posts about Tom DeLonge, but those were about his use of a probable CGI hoaxed videos (e.g. here) to support his arguments and also his rather odd interview with Joe Rogan (reposted by Theg UFO Chronicles here under their title of "Tom DeLonge Exhibits His Naiveté Re Ufology in Joe Rogan Interview"). Not exactly whole hearted support for DeLonge...

I haven't previously posted an overall opinion of DeLonge and those around him, but basically I think those around DeLonge are a fairly interesting bunch - much more interesting than DeLonge himself. They may have some interesting material, knowledge and skills but at the moment their potential contribution is being extremely hyped up by DeLonge and he is undermining their credibility by some of his posts/comments.

edit on 8-12-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Good to see you Isaac. I hope you'll also comment on anything DeLonge releases. You are a thorough chap.

So, what is your take on all this? Springer seems to think we should wait and see before judging. George Knaap is taking a serious look at the announcement. NY Times is readying a "Big Story" at the same timeframe. Coincidence?

I don't think I hinted the DeLonge reveal will be true.

I certainly didn't intend to imply/hint that.

Then what is your take? You've sniffed out about every hoax in the ET/UFO realm. Are you calling DeLonge a fake?

They may have some interesting material, knowledge and skills but at the moment their potential contribution is being extremely hyped up by DeLonge and he is undermining their credibility by some of his posts/comments.

If DeLonge was chosen for the reveal. It sure was inspired! He would reach a more diverse audience including Millenials, and he's carried it off with humor and charm. His live broadcast was done flawlessly with the introduction of his team. As for the TR3B CGI video. Maybe he meant to indicate it was an accurate representation of a real craft or he misunderstood what he was told about that video. Or an extremely small possibility is you are wrong about the video.
edit on 8-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

a reply to: IsaacKoi

As for the TR3B CGI video. Maybe he meant to indicate it was an accurate representation of a real craft or he misunderstood what he was told about that video. Or an extremely small possibility is you are wrong about the video.

No, Delonge said that video was a video of an actual real spacecraft. He's also posted several pictures of known fake photographs and claimed they were real. He's done that more than once, more than twice. He's also a delete addict, it seems: he's posted many pictures and comments and then shortly afterwards, deleted them without comment. Why does he do that?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Questions you should direct to Isaac Koi and Tom DeLonge. I have no answers for you.
edit on 8-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well Tom has had a long, long time to come up with something tangible. But so far - what has he told us we didn't already know?

Every time he's announced something Tom has always disappointed with the delivery. Every single time. But he's got a whole lifetime to live. Maybe we should not judge him until he's six feet under? Just keep giving him all the time he has left on the planet to keep posting fake photos, promising things and disappointing us. Because one day he might just turn up with something concrete about the UFO topic we didn't already know.

I still say that when Tom talks in interviews and feeds his Twitter it's all about UFOs, aliens and how he's got his finger on the biggest secret in human history. That's the bluster and bluff.

But look into the details of his TTS venture. When it has to be presented in strictly legal terms then it's all about an entertainment business with a 7 year plan.

.... my partners are moving fast- I already have flow charts, timelines, manufacturing / R&D road maps and our first Sekret Machines Feature Film is half way written. Lots to come, thank you to all our new owners!

I might be wrong though.

So I'll again ask everyone reading this to go through his TTS Offer Document and his official To the Stars Website.

Can anyone tell me where it mentions some form of UFO/ET Disclosure?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Specimen

Interesting for the battleof LA was the fact the meteorlogical service launched a weather balloon at 1am in the vicinity. A few hours later people are shooting at a round object in the sky.

Middle of ww2. People on edge about potential japanese attacks on the mainland. Los angeles and long beach harbors being the largest and most important ones on the west coast of the americas and likely targets. Paranoia. Unusual object floating down the coast. I dunno sounds like a cocktail for people to start shooting and seeing all sorts of targets as their fearful imaginations ran wild.

Funny thing is a lot of orb ufos spotted arent even solud objects but people think they are when they see them.

Another thing if Toms so in the know why isnt he telling people to go to antelope valley to see the nightly ufos routinely visible there. Hell even i could tell people moreon the subject than he can. At least im not being bennewitzed while simultaneously trying to con you guys out of your hard earned money.

My advice...keep your money and spend it on the holidays ...or an In N Out Burger.

Yet the whole fiasco supposedly lasted an hour, someone in command wasn't doing their job properly, or was very ill informed. Some descriptions even say they saw pale orange object actually leave the scene, but that besides the point I was making. And Hell, u an jakw weren't there so it will continuously be left up to debate regardless of authority.

Have you ever seen an orb? Very tricky things, there almost like they pop out of dream, and yet, I wonder if all these top secret space programs that are said to explain them to sightings, are actual counter measures an responses due to the government sovereignty over it own space, let alone a global one.

Hell I bet if you saw one, you'd be questioning your fundamental existence no different then a religious belief would.

To ignore such a thing, is just as delusional, as try to find a rational, albeit mundane explanation, is no different then jumping to conclusions of it being alien or some kind of mytical force. No matter how absurd the possi

It there, weather you like it or not.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

i have seen this before 100 times

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

he never said that

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

you are getting down
delongue is an lie

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's obvious that all of these Disclosure initiatives are heavily managed by the intelligence community. Every single one. And that is why they are taking their sweet time.

If we truly had a free press in this country, and the CIA operated according to its public charter, the secret would have been busted wide open half a century ago.

I would implore all investigators, experiencers and journalists who are interested in the truth to come together and out this # once and for all. Stop making deals with two-timing spooks and Hollywood front men and get this story out! You are being taken advantage of by con artists appealing to your wallets and/or your sense of patriotism. They don't care about you and they don't care about the truth, they only care about control.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

if i could give flags to comments

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No you haven’t! When was there ever ex top govt. officials lending their name and support for a project like this!? Greer never even got this top shelf treatment despite trying for years.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Wasn’t asking you, I was asking Isaac Koi, who has a reputation here.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Time will tell. Wait for the evidence, or lack thereof, before you sling mud.

Funny that you mention "time". Because time seems to be a critical factor here, they've been teasing big announcements for quite a while now and people, I imagine, are more and more reluctant to buy into Tom's visions and ideas.

Did they at least present a prototype or proof-of-concept of the electro-magnetic propulsion system they aim to develop? I don't think so, instead we got a rendition of the fabled revolutionary device and a couple of Facebook posts asking us to invest at www.tothestarsacademy.com.

But who am I to critize him, I certainly can't do any better. But I'm not expecting any real disclosure from his initiative and the AMA he did here on ATS still resonates badly with me when recalling that disappointing event.

Just needed to get that off my chest!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

how is greer not an example?
also what about the real military people that were brainwashed to say they have been in a secret space program?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

free speech

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No you haven’t! When was there ever ex top govt. officials lending their name and support for a project like this!? .....

By reading the TTS website and the offer document what exactly is your understanding of what this project is all about?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join