It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

but delongue looks like an clown

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Honestly, I saw his Twitter post as humor and a guy excited for what is to come. Maybe you prefer a dry delivery?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

No need to apologize. I'm as skeptical as you, but my hopefulness and my experience puts me in a biased category and I'll admit it.

I've been waiting for Disclosure since the 70's when candidate Jimmy Carter promised to release all UFO files after he became President. So skeptical since that didn't happen with Carter or the others that promised that, but hopeful.

If you had an experience, I'm envious. I've never personally had one, but I certainly can't dismiss out of hand, the thousands of people who have. Maybe we won't have to wait much longer to see what Delonge has dug up.

*rubs hands together*

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

i want videos and pictures

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Don't be envious. Seeing a large craft floating along that doesn't look like anything normal gave me a sense of dread. My thoughts were not stopping due to risk of being picked up.
edit on 7-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So do I before I buy in totally. If they don't come DeLonge will be relegated to the same pile of non deliverables of UFO investigators of the past. Somehow this feels different.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

but delongue looks like an clown
and goofy like dr lazar. but at least bob lazars speech was clear without any accent

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Judge what he releases. Don't judge the messenger.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So do I before I buy in totally. If they don't come DeLonge will be relegated to the same pile of non deliverables of UFO investigators of the past. Somehow this feels different.

feels different? What's the difference from all the other charlatans using UfO to push some BS agenda, usually selling something. Like Tom Delonge and his Books, hats, Tshirts etc. from his retail store in LA. It's called branding.

www.thebalance.com...

btw...I don't begrudge TD making money but I do question his motivation. How long should we wait until he delivers something substantial and verifiable?

His ATS, AMA was laughable. He set the tone....imo, he's a dork!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Says you until the reveal proves you wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It feels different due to who he has as part of his effort and what they have stated they will bring out. Hes a buffoon but really it doesn't matter. What matters is what comes as govt release through the community of interest. If none of the videos come then he goes in the same charlatan pile as Greer and Wilcox. If they do though it's important.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Exactly, judge him by the evidence to come, not dismiss him off hand. Mark Springer has already tipped us off that there is evidence. So judge Tom DeLonge by his evidence when it is revealed and not beforehand.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My take on george knapp.

Hes a classy guy. With genuine interest in ufos. He follows and reports on ufos. Hell give you the benefit of the doubt until you prove otherwise.

With delonge and knapp its important to keep one thing in mind. Knapp reports on ufos. Right now delonge is the only thing going on in the ufo community. Thats really the simplicity of his involvement.

Its fun that delonge has a bunch of govt and lockheed guys bennewitzing him. Its always fun to throw putthoff into the mix. He has interesting ideas regarding stochiastic quantum electrodynamics pertaining to the vacuum. Hes on to something but not for propulsion or inertial gravitiy. However his ideas could perform metric engineering of the vacuum and potentially alter the value of C in a vacuum. All that does is move the goal posts and push the effects of relativity further away. But youll still need to find a way to reduce apparent mass of a vehicle from the universe and for that youd have to find a way sabatoge or hack Machs Principle. Puttoffs ideas dont address that....at all. So you still wont be accellerating at stupendous speeds or defying gravity and inertia. Or making any ki d of ufo. Basically puttoffs ideas are a one trick pony. If you could couple them to some sort of mach sheild then you could go superluminal and visit other stars. But as is they havent put it all together yet.

And if lockheed knew how (they might) they sure as hell arent going to share that publically and loose a technoligical breakthrough that would make them wealthier than every human that ever lived combined. Proprietary info is just that.

Until proven otherwise delonge is being bennewitzed to unknowingly give dead ends and false herrings to the public to shape the ufo community and point them completely in the wrong direction. The govt does it all the time. Even strieber was a disinfo guy. The ufo community eats that sorta stuff up. The ufo community also doesnt do their homework (literally) theyre ignorant on science which is why they never get anywhere and run in circles chasing the latest bs and hoping futilely. Want disclosure. Read a physics book.
edit on 7-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Judge what he releases. Don't judge the messenger.

Why not judge the messenger?? It's his actions we're waiting on, yes?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No. It's the actions of whatever is behind this effort we are waiting on. Delonge himself has nothing to contribute beyond what he's given.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Wait to judge what he releases.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I did some reverse image searching on two photos I thought were random that DeLonge recently uploaded

First: www.instagram.com...
And just now: www.instagram.com...

The first is Patagonia, Argentina.
The second is the first photo that comes up when google searching "Antarctica"

Patagonia is the southern tip of Argentina, where everyone gets ready to take off from to go to Antarctica.
With information like what David Wilcock's been saying for the last year, it's clear DeLonge is hinting toward the same. I need not say anymore.
edit on 7-12-2017 by LightDisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LightDisc

It gets curiouser and curious-er. Lovely picts anyway though.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

really been there seen that
do you remenber the roswell slides fiasco?
also ask yourself, has CNN,fox or any other mainstream source talked about him?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

lazar was an horrible roadblock in ufology progress

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join