It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Knapp mentioned earlier this year about stuff going on anew at Skinwalker Ranch and that for now, he couldn't talk about it.

Here's the video, teasing that tons of documentation may soon see the light of day:
www.hunttheskinwalker.com...
edit on 12/3/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sounds good 👍
When's the book out 👎🏻

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Interesting that Knaap says the phenomenon moves and is not just at the Skinwalker Ranch.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That's true, it does seem to move. My personal opinion is that paranormal activity, (which can follow people), UFO's, Cryptids etc might be all from the same source, and the ranch has/had them all. So if that's true, the phenomena being able to move makes sense.

I have a feeling that if what happens at the ranch is ever figured out, we'd have answers to a lot of other questions

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

George Knapp is also saying something is about to be announced, backing up what Tom Delonge has stated recently. Something is about to hit the mainstream news in the coming days

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

That's the Tweet I was referring to. We'll see!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

Hope it is something substantial. Not just another fake black triangle video.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: privatepilotuk
Something is about to hit the mainstream news in the coming days

A little birdie has told me that the New York Times is working on a "big story" on government studies of UFOs, apparently due to be published very soon.

I presume that article is related to Tom DeLonge's company.

By the way, has anyone else noticed the trends in the comments on DeLonge's Facebook page? Those (numerous) comments have become much more negative in tone in the last week or two. Many of his fans seem to be fed up with DeLonge's teasers of forthcoming game-changing announcements. www.facebook.com...

edit on 4-12-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I've noticed that on his Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts, he's been taking a ton of $*** for not coming up with anything except teasers, lots of negativity towards him.

I can see where the frustration comes from, he probably should have kept his mouth shut about special announcements/evidence etc until he had it and just put it out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Say it isn't so! Knaap, Isaac, and Delonge all teasing us with something, but saying nothing! Anticipation!

"Anticipation"

We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
Or just chasing after some finer day.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

edit on 4-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Knapp mentioned earlier this year about stuff going on a new at Skinwalker Ranch and that for now, he couldn't talk about it.

Wasn't that new skinwalker ranch the place that filed for an entertainment,media, or theme park license?

Maybe a bed and breakfast for Aliens,lol?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Many of his fans seem to be fed up with DeLonge's teasers of forthcoming game-changing announcements

Honestly, its about time they do. Its beyond shameful at this time.

BTW great work on you part on past posts. Thanks for the footwork

edit on 171231America/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 22:17:15 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: privatepilotuk
a reply to: thepixelpusher

George Knapp is also saying something is about to be announced, backing up what Tom Delonge has stated recently. Something is about to hit the mainstream news in the coming days

twitter.com...

Oh oh , hopefully Knapp is not jumping on the empty big announcement train.

It will be disappointing to put Knapp on the Delonge level if this turns out to be another peddling promotion to sell some product , movies,documentaries,books, or discuss a bs milestone with the to the star academy and or welcome a new team member,etc .
edit on 301231America/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 22:30:23 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Knapp mentioned earlier this year about stuff going on a new at Skinwalker Ranch and that for now, he couldn't talk about it.

Wasn't that new skinwalker ranch the place that filed for an entertainment,media, or theme park license?

Maybe a bed and breakfast for Aliens,lol?

Well, that was speculation (likely incorrect) here based on the company name. But it does make me wonder, with Tom's deal,and the filmmaker's page/video and George's comments about it then, if this is perhaps what George was tweeting about (and maybe Tom's announcement?)

I REALLY want to know what the deal with the ranch is, have for years.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I must say I'm a little disappointed if Knapp gets involved in this and nothing of real importance comes from this BIG announcement. Sadly, I don't have high hopes of this being anything deserving a BIG announcement, but will see.

My take on the BIG announcement is they know perfectly well what the people want and expect when they throw around the BIG announcement term.

The people aren't wanting or expecting to hear about your next project ,book deal, movie deals, etc. they want to know about the Aliens . Right wrong or indifferent that is what people want to hear about and are hoping for when they hear 'BIG announcement' from an individual claiming to be an insider with UFO related information.

So I find it very deceiving and manipulative on their part, each time they throw that BIG announcement out as a marketing promotional ploy.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The "deal with the ranch" is that it's being possibly opened back up to genuine research.
That's huge and I happen to have a ticket to be among the first bunch let inside, if I can afford the trip mentally.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

The "deal with the ranch" is that it's being possibly opened back up to genuine research.

Will that would be interesting if its genuine research.

I must say I'm skeptical of the wild claims about the place. However I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be interested in hearing about scientific results of the place.

I don't recall exactly but I remember seeing something along the lines the place being associated to some media . entertainment , or themepark licensing? Any ideas on that or if the rumors were true?

edit on 311231America/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 23:31:39 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

That's huge and I happen to have a ticket to be among the first bunch let inside, if I can afford the trip mentally.

If you want to back out I'll take your spot!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If theres a big new york times report coming out about the govt investigating ufos then all i have to say is whoopty doo.

Yeah no kidding govt investigates and compiles ufo sightings and reports.

Heres the main reasons.

Many (almost all) ufos are us military or projects from various contractors. But alnost all of the govt is unaware of what the other hand is doing or has. So 95 percent of the govt agencies are in the dark about the usas own programs and assets. A usa assets mine as well be a alien space ship for all they know. People like podesta for example. So yeah they will investigate.

Others mainly investigate to see if our adversaries are interloping into usa air space or doing anything untoward.

Other agencies will investigate ufos to see if its ours or an adversary to see where they are at technologically and capability wise.

Others investigate reports to see who noticed what and where when it comes to witnessing classified projects.

Its really that simple.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Wow, nice! Are you going to be under an NDA, or will you be able to talk about it? I did read that Joe Firmage, who is supposed to be a UFO enthusiast, now owns the place.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join