It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Tom DeLonges Reddit UFO AMA Recap. He reply's to questions of disinformation.

Tom Delonge's AMA Answers

Thanks for that, beats slogging thru the actual thread

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Reminds me of this..."I've got Batman's Face all over my underpants"

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer et al

Precisely. So why didn't the brokers select someone like George to be the spokesperson-to-the-public rather than Mr. DeLonge? I suspect there's a reason. That reasoning, if correct, is causing some of us a bit of discomfort. A serious subject such as this one, and there is no more serious of a subject to humanity than this one, deserves an appropriate messenger.

Tom DeLonge is being played in a big way here. And by proxy, then, so are we. It's becoming disingenuous.

So the decision-makers want to spoon-feed it to us. That's fine. Push the pandora box toward someone like Ambassador Knapp. Let him take a few bites, digest it with his inquisitive mind, sharp eye, and lifetime of resources and validators.

Then, when George himself is satisfied he has something that is genuine, verifiable, irrefutable (and has been "cleared" to share with the rest of us unwashed masses), he can prepare to do what he does best: Carefully, methodically, and in honesty, wrap it in a package, point us to the salient facts and evidence - and articulate it to us in that steady demeanor he's famous for. Now there's a communicator a broad spectrum of the public can trust, no? Wouldn't that be a more credible, straight-forward delivery mechanism than the current, well, whatever-it-is Tom's doing?

And if not George, we all know a dozen others that can do it -and do it with class. Something like this should be done via a Knapp-ster -he's got the cred and the chops. He's instantly believable.

Instead, we get this ambiguous space-ship building, movie-making, technology-acquiring fundraising quagmire, upon which is sprinkled the periodic teaser-tweet that presumably this multi-faceted effort will also have embedded piecemeal disclosure info/disinfo. This is supposed give all of commoners time to absorb the 'shock' of disclosure over years (or decades), since we can't, you know, "handle -the - truth".

WHY must a tiny, bland, spoonful of disclosure, if that's what we're all expecting, come camouflaged in spaceship designs and movies about spaceships and money needed for spaceship design thinking, etc., etc.

Tom - you go, friend! Build that ship! Maybe you can pass Branson, Musk, Bezos, Bigelow-types out there already way ahead on the race track, not to mention the Chinese, Uncle Sam, etc. But don't be discouraged - we WANT you to succeed! Anything to "Take us to the Stars" deserves every penny it can get. And we've all read the same books you have - so we know how badly you want it. I feel it too, Brutha!

But: why must this evasive, sneaky, maybe-disclosure/maybe-not charade have to be played on the same game-board? Does not "disclosure" -even just tiny crumbs of it, deserve it's own venue? It's own Headline?

If, as we suspect, the method of delivery selected is part of the design -then there will exist a disturbance in the force. Why would the brokers desire that?

Solution: Just give it to Knapp. He'll know what to do. And he'll play by the rules. And then he'll give it to us straight. Let's stop all this distracting maneuvering and tie-ins to ulterior motivations.

It's time for the straight stuff. From a straight-shooter...

edit on 12/7/2017 by Outrageo because: ~

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

YES. Well said.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Perhaps we are looking at this wrong. We are looking at this from the viewpoint of the 'ufo community', who we trust, who we don't, what we expect. We should consider the fact that we are simply not an audience who's opinion is worth bothering about. If we see the delonge effort plus a publicity effort with mainstream news then the message is intended to go straight past our community to the public. Simply put, nobody cares what we think.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

FULL ACK.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

my guess is that sometime, the gov is gonna do an fake disclosure event, full of fake alien bodies (made using dead animals) and also fake ufo crash material (props) just to make ufologists shut up and shown the public what they want, and hey why not use this oppurtunity to shove into people faces (fake) reverse engineered alien thecnology to make united states of facism "once" "again" "the" "best" "nation" "on" "earth"?
i find it horribly despicable how they use an real and very true (though not alien) phenomena as propaganda as shown by the "project beta" book
anyway i will say it again: there are no aliens, just a bunch of magical interdimensional beings making fun oof dumbass "earthlings"

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

link?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

> david wilcock
ahhahahahhahahaaaaaahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhaha
tell the truth! you are delongue in a disquise!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

does this look like the face of an man that will bring everyone free alien tech?
edit on 7-12-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No, but neither did Neil Armstrong have a face to launch a thousand dreams of moon landings to come.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well, Mark Springer co-owner of ATS has also said this looks to be possibly legit and George Knaap seems to think so too. Those are 2 people that do not give their support lightly. Oh, also Isaac Koi a member on ATS thinks it's real and Isaac is about the biggest investigator and debunker of shill UFO stories. How do you answer that kind of support...you stand up and take notice that this might be the Big One.

If there is one thing I have learned from ATS, is that there is always an agenda and truth and disclosure has nothing to do with it.

Everything is Bull Sh1t and propaganda until I'm satisfied it isn't. I'm still allowed to make my own decisions am I not?

I'm not into hero worship or woo woo cultist personality adulation. "Question Authority"
edit on 7-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well, Mark Springer co-owner of ATS has also said this looks to be possibly legit and George Knaap seems to think so too. Those are 2 people that do not give their support lightly. Oh, also Isaac Koi a member on ATS thinks it's real and Isaac is about the biggest investigator and debunker of shill UFO stories. How do you answer that kind of support...you stand up and take notice that this might be the Big One.

If there is one thing I have learned from ATS, is that there is always an agenda and truth and disclosure has nothing to do with it.

Everything is Bull Sh1t and propaganda until I'm satisfied it isn't. I'm still allowed to make my own decisions am I not?

I'm not into hero worship or woo woo cultist personality adulation. "Question Authority"

haha! When I was in college I had a bumper sticker on my little ole VW that said "Question Authority".

(I might have to look for another one, to put on my current vehicle.) It fits our times, yes?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not adulation, but plain fact staring you in the face. Seems like you are covering your ears and Denying Reality. That should be your cars' bumper sticker "Denying Reality".

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Got one for you. "Denying Reality".

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Not adulation, but plain fact staring you in the face. Seems like you are covering your ears and Denying Reality. That should be your cars' bumper sticker "Denying Reality".

Reality requires proof!! Show me some and I'll change my mind.

btw, I have had my own high strangeness experiences, but I'm not so stupid as to attribute them to ETs, UFOs or other fanciful BS.
The universe is more strange than our primitive sense's can comprehend; not to mention our intellectual or anagogic sophistication.

edit on 7-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Got one for you. "Denying Reality".

Excuse me? This relates to the topic, how?

Good God, man, get a grip on yourself.

/no time for this silly incoherent bs

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The Reality is coming soon and it will silence your skepticism.

Never claimed what I saw was aliens.

I think what I saw was likely what we made based upon the alien technology.
edit on 7-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Um, I think I should apologize to you. I misunderstood.

I'm all in the Delonge disclosure. Can't wait! (seriously). Please excuse me. My brain is all over the place this morning.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No need to apologize. I'm as skeptical as you, but my hopefulness and my experience puts me in a biased category and I'll admit it.

I've been waiting for Disclosure since the 70's when candidate Jimmy Carter promised to release all UFO files after he became President. So skeptical since that didn't happen with Carter or the others that promised that, but hopeful.
edit on 7-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join