It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Invest now!
This is my honest advice to you, especially to those who keep complaining about money.

This will mark the start of a new age in the history of man.
The time has finally come for the old gods to fall.

I don't have much time, but I let this guy speak for me. I know most of you will ridicule him, but he has got it 100% right:

I welcome you all to a post-disclosure world!
Write your apologies to Tom DeLonge as comments in this thread.

A guy who looks like a crossing between Jesus and Neo in a shirt and a random dude on the Internet with the uncool nickname "SacredLore" should be the ones who told you in time?
Sometimes I just love how this universe works

SCNR, I will write my apologies if needed, but I somehow feel that this is finally it. Many will try to twist and deny it. But the facts will remain and it will go mainstream. Possibly even big enough to push the US politics threads from the ATS front-page for a few days

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
If theres a big new york times report coming out about the govt investigating ufos then all i have to say is whoopty doo.

Yeah no kidding govt investigates and compiles ufo sightings and reports.

Heres the main reasons.

Many (almost all) ufos are us military or projects from various contractors. But alnost all of the govt is unaware of what the other hand is doing or has. So 95 percent of the govt agencies are in the dark about the usas own programs and assets. A usa assets mine as well be a alien space ship for all they know. People like podesta for example. So yeah they will investigate.

Others mainly investigate to see if our adversaries are interloping into usa air space or doing anything untoward.

Other agencies will investigate ufos to see if its ours or an adversary to see where they are at technologically and capability wise.

Others investigate reports to see who noticed what and where when it comes to witnessing classified projects.

Its really that simple.

It takes a while to unwind the lies so they are going to do it a bit at a time.

First unwind is from 'we have had no interest in UFOs at all since blue book'. That's the current offcial position, changing to 'we have remained very interested and investigating all along, there are strange unidentified craft but we still know nothing'

Further will come when that's digested as the new official reality.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

If theres a big new york times report coming out about the govt investigating ufos then all i have to say is whoopty doo.

Heres the main reasons.

Many (almost all) ufos are us military or projects from various contractors. But alnost all of the govt is unaware of what the other hand is doing or has. So 95 percent of the govt agencies are in the dark about the usas own programs and assets. A usa assets mine as well be a alien space ship for all they know. People like podesta for example. So yeah they will investigate.

Others mainly investigate to see if our adversaries are interloping into usa air space or doing anything untoward.

Other agencies will investigate ufos to see if its ours or an adversary to see where they are at technologically and capability wise.

Others investigate reports to see who noticed what and where when it comes to witnessing classified projects.

Its really that simple.

First unwind is from 'we have had no interest in UFOs at all since blue book'. That's the current offcial position, changing to 'we have remained very interested and investigating all along, there are strange unidentified craft but we still know nothing'

He'll correct me if I'm wrong I hope, but I think BASSPLYR was saying that there is nothing for the government to disclose, regarding UFO's, other than that they are human technology. You seem to be suggesting that the powers that be will gradually tell us about the existence of another reality. I'm assuming you're saying that the new reality woud be the existence of "others." To me, BASSPLYR's summary of the situation is much more likely to be true.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Invest now!
This is my honest advice to you, especially to those who keep complaining about money.

This will mark the start of a new age in the history of man.
The time has finally come for the old gods to fall.

I don't have much time, but I let this guy speak for me. I know most of you will ridicule him, but he has got it 100% right:

I welcome you all to a post-disclosure world!
Write your apologies to Tom DeLonge as comments in this thread.

A guy who looks like a crossing between Jesus and Neo in a shirt and a random dude on the Internet with the uncool nickname "SacredLore" should be the ones who told you in time?
Sometimes I just love how this universe works

SCNR, I will write my apologies if needed, but I somehow feel that this is finally it. Many will try to twist and deny it. But the facts will remain and it will go mainstream. Possibly even big enough to push the US politics threads from the ATS front-page for a few days

Here's a penny for your troubles.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Heres the main reasons.

Its really that simple.

So that weather balloon they were shooting at with anti air craft rounds in L.A, hitting fellow soldiers an civilians like it was, but wasn't there,almost a hundred years ago was human?
edit on 5-12-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Heres the main reasons.

Its really that simple.

So that weather balloon they were shooting at with anti air craft rounds in L.A, hitting fellow soldiers an civilians like it was, but wasn't there,almost a hundred years ago was human?

Why not? Think about how long they were able to hide the existence abd development of technology related to the atom bomb.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Heres the main reasons.

Its really that simple.

Why not? Think about how long they were able to hide the existence abd development of technology related to the atom bomb.

And why should it? The phenomen alot older then one would think, to the point it almost mythical, or to have been beleived spiritual. Hell, even Tom would agree about Jesus an all that burning garbage are effect weapons agasint the adversary.

Even if it was, they wouldn't be able to hide for that long. Hell, they hid the nukes in Israel for a good couple decades, and that jack in the box of a surprise they were saving for anyone dumb enough to try came out of the box.

And that way way above top-secret. They'd snap your neck top secret clearance.

So now, you tell me?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Heres the main reasons.

Its really that simple.

And why should it? The phenomen alot older then one would think, to the point it almost mythical, or to have been beleived spiritual. Hell, even Tom would agree about Jesus an all that burning garbage are effect weapons agasint the adversary.

Even if it was, they wouldn't be able to hide for that long. Hell, they hid the nukes in Israel for a good couple decades, and that jack in the box of a surprise they were saving for anyone dumb enough to try came out of the box.

And that way way above top-secret. They'd snap your neck top secret clearance.

So now, you tell me?

Tell you what? I can't make much sense of your post. What's the point you're trying to make??

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Forget it

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

Heres the main reasons.

Its really that simple.

He'll correct me if I'm wrong I hope, but I think BASSPLYR was saying that there is nothing for the government to disclose, regarding UFO's, other than that they are human technology. You seem to be suggesting that the powers that be will gradually tell us about the existence of another reality. I'm assuming you're saying that the new reality woud be the existence of "others." To me, BASSPLYR's summary of the situation is much more likely to be true.

Time will tell. What's happening now is for a purpose and that will become apparent over time. To me, if it's all USA technology why the song and dance? Either roll it out or leave it black. Much of it undoubtedly is just classified projects as Bassplayer suggests but I'm personally not convinced that's all that it is. Either way this is shaping up to be the most enjoyable time to be following this topic since I first became interested.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Jesus/Neo in a shirt has a preview of what is to come. It seems that Tom DeLonge removed this later, but here we go (around second 16).
As promised, the first ever DECLASSIFIED videos of UFOs are on their way. In a few days, these videos will be presented to the world and along with them we will launch an interim website that will grow into a robust partnership between Global Citizens and International Governments.
These videos will be viewable here shortly, along with their documentation and chain of custody from the Department of Defense.

(WTF is a "chain of custody", my native language is not English, anyone help me out here?)

And he presents a theory that came to my mind, too: Maybe the government's disclosure is NOT voluntary. I don't see any proof for this idea, but it might make sense. Worth giving it a thought:

edit on 5-12-2017 by SacredLore because: Made the effort to type out the TDL quote from the video.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Here's a penny for your troubles.

Thanks! I am investing it in the To The Stars... Academy

edit on 5-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You know I haven't paid much attention to this post as I figured IF Tom had ground breaking evidence I would hear about it everywhere not just ATS.

Soooo with that being said is it now time to HOAX this thread?

I think we can all agree at this point Tom and his announcement was a fraud, hoax, hoodwinked, Etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Quick you are, young'un, with blaming others of fraud. Look again, pay attention this time.

Short version: No.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Interesting for the battleof LA was the fact the meteorlogical service launched a weather balloon at 1am in the vicinity. A few hours later people are shooting at a round object in the sky.

Middle of ww2. People on edge about potential japanese attacks on the mainland. Los angeles and long beach harbors being the largest and most important ones on the west coast of the americas and likely targets. Paranoia. Unusual object floating down the coast. I dunno sounds like a cocktail for people to start shooting and seeing all sorts of targets as their fearful imaginations ran wild.

Funny thing is a lot of orb ufos spotted arent even solud objects but people think they are when they see them.

Another thing if Toms so in the know why isnt he telling people to go to antelope valley to see the nightly ufos routinely visible there. Hell even i could tell people moreon the subject than he can. At least im not being bennewitzed while simultaneously trying to con you guys out of your hard earned money.

My advice...keep your money and spend it on the holidays ...or an In N Out Burger.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Richard Dolan and David Wilcock will be sore because their egos will suffer a lack of attention after Tom DeLonge takes over the spotlight, possibly forever if this is real.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As far as Wilcock, etc, denigrating DeLonge, heh, it occurs to me that the people who made their living off the UFO mystery will have to find employment elsewhere IF this is disclosey times... at all.

While I agree with BASSPLAYER that this is most likely all human based (as I am still struck by our astro's narrative, too) that doesn't mean it won't be er, surprising and pretty cool... IF it spills.

And the dudes who stood with Delonge on that stage were serious players... and how else could this be approached and still make some dollars ...and keep certain elderly big-wigs off the execution block?

Anyway, I'm still of the opinion that it might turn into something more... guess I'm more of an optimist than I thought.

But if so, and it contains the info I suspect, there are a whole lotta new agey hucksters who're gonna loose a livelihood.

But man... hope it spills before I croak!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I hope one of the released UFO videos matches my UFO sighting. That would be cool.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Quick you are, young'un, with blaming others of fraud. Look again, pay attention this time.

Short version: No.

so then he hasn't brought any definitive proof to the table....thanks for your reply,

HOAAX BIN!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

According to DeLonge some military UFO videos are coming soon. Maybe that will satisfying your skepticism?
edit on 5-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join