It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Atlantic Ridge Earth Quake Tsunami thread. Not if but when.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This is a place holder for discussion when it happens. when that will be is very soon ( Weeks ) we just have to wait for it . i know its been said not if but when So with the EQ activity on the rise recently, the last three being over M5 Are these EQ's A precursor ?
If you look at the fault line itself you'll see there's a third corner that must release Pressure right above the two south of it these EQ have happened within the last 24 hours even the one by Antarctica seems connected.

What say you ATS?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Aren't the Jesuits supposed to have a hot line to GOD; And also the intelligentsia of the Catholic faith.

You tell us....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Signal strength is unreliable. Switch carriers?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But brace yourself, just in case.

edit on 10/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

What say you ATS?

A placeholder thread..interesting.

Flag for interest.

Make sure you make a thread later to draw attention to this thread when/if/whatever.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
In the year 2525
Wait , that was a song
Zager and Evans
oops

edit on 10/9/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Any chance you can post some sort of image as to where you think this next big one will be. I understand the North Atlantic ridge bit but where exactly

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This guy is long winded simply because he covers all earth quakes that happen during a 24 hour period.. He is forecasting a 5.0 just off the west coast within the next three days.. If interested start at the 09:40 mark youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I knew I was getting roasted for this one until it actually happens lol

No I can't post a specific image but right on the center of the long shelf in the middle it's happened twice before Japan, Indonesia.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Aren't they all, if not but when with these more notable fault lines?
A rise in EQ activity simply can mean the fault is letting off steam, so to speak. Which is a good thing.

More about a 7.0 at the location from 2015:

(CBS SF) — The U.S. Geological Survey says a strong earthquake struck in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean Wednesday morning, but a tsunami is not expected.

The 7.0-magnitude quake, originally reported as a 6.1, struck at 5:51 a.m. with its epicenter about 308 miles northwest of Edinburgh of the Seven Seas, Saint Helena and 1708 miles southeast of Arraial do Cabo, Brazil. The quake struck at a depth of 6 miles near the Tristan Da Cunha Fracture Zone.
Source

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Oh there will undoubtedly be an absolutely huge tidal wave or tsunami event in the Atlantic it really is just a matter or time, the mid Atlantic ridge is not the only cause though as there is an island in the Canary's that is literally a ticking time bomb, you see the whole island has been tilted and there is a weak soft layer of strata which is holding a huge island sized chunk of rock in place but only just, it will one day move and when it does a huge landslide of that size will cause a massive tidal wave to race around the Atlantic affecting not only the US on the opposite side of the Atlantic but also many or most other shoreline's.

But here is the point, it has been there for a long time, it has not happened yet and even though earth quakes have come and gone, mid Atlantic eruptions of the ridge have occured this chunk of rock has still sat waiting for just the right moment so like a sword of Danacles it just hang's over everyone's sleeping bed while they sleep, it may fall and it may not.

www.theguardian.com...

Now as for that, you must remember there is only ONE person whom KNOW's, even a time traveler would not know because they by there very presence in the past change it so that they are then in a different time stream to the one they came from and through the whole subject of Chaos theory (always makes me chuckle Chaos theory is just a get out of jail card for scientists when there complex equation's fail and/or they have not got enough raw date to predict an outcome with absolute certainty), so that one person is the guy upstairs.

My opinion is that there is unlikely to be anything major happen in the Atlantic over the next 14 day's, there may be something very big happen in the pacific though and being a rather fat guy I have caused my fair share of tidal waves in the bathroom.

But only the Lord know's.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I knew I was getting roasted for this one until it actually happens lol

No I can't post a specific image but right on the center of the long shelf in the middle it's happened twice before Japan, Indonesia.

I'm not roasting you at all I'd just like to know where you'd think a big quake would happen on the North Atlantic ridge. It's a massive fault line running down the whole globe I was just curious

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Pretty un-scientificum there, why you're getting flamed.

The Atlantic ridge isn't a subduction fault zone like Japan or Indonesia. Sea floor spreading is way different than what caused the Tsunamis elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This guy is long winded simply because he covers all earth quakes that happen during a 24 hour period.. He is forecasting a 5.0 just off the west coast within the next three days.. If interested start at the 09:40 mark youtu.be...

Can we count that as sort of a near hit?

M 4.1 - 14km ESE of Alum Rock, California

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well the opening of the mid atlantic ridge is one part of the "7/10 plate adjustments" as foretold by Zetatalk.

We know the MAR is opening this is a fact. What I have also been watching over the recent years, is the pressure wave moving both clockwise and anti clockwise around the ring of fire. These two pressure waves will converge on the US west coast and unlock the Juan de Fuca, in turn the new madrid adjusts, and then the MAR,bringing the atlantic tsunami (as we had 3600 years ago, e.g. Submerged forests off the US east coast and that of the UK namely Wales).

So with the (was it?) 8.4? Quake we had not so long back in Mexico, this seems to have been a game changer on global tectonics, yet another bonding point broken. So this is a clear example of what will occur in future,as the pressure moves up to the converging point of the U.S. West coast.

Yellowstone is active, Bali is ready, we now have this from today (link below). We are currently in an 'earth uptick period' as Planet X approaches and we make alignment in Whats usually december (see Terral03 for info on that).

But as Px is nearing, what we will see as a normal uptick, could even be a precursor to its imminent passage, which I can also attest due to my own observations in the sky, with the object I've tracked.

So I also understand the MAR acts as a magnet in a sense as its exposed crust, this is also effecting our planet's rotation (as it interacts with PX's dominant magnetics) so this has been noticeable in say for example, the positions sun or moon's position. So this tug will become more intense as pX approaches, and if I recall? (This is what zetalk say btw)the MAR's magnetic effect culminates in earth's eventual rotation stoppage.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You mean this one? 40 earthquakes in 48 hours ... La Palma is getting a bit worried.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Canary Islands don't have much to do with the North Atlantic ridge. What is the "North Atlantic Ridge", btw?

"Panic" might be a bit strong.

INVOLCAN: “Swarm quakes in active volcano normal, but they must be observed carefully”

www.la-palma24.info...

edit on 10/10/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
There's a 5.1mag, depth 10 km that's shallow for how deep it is the pressures at that depth have to be immense .

Thursday October 19 2017, 06:45:02 UTC,104 minutes ago, Northern Mid-Atlantic Ridge M 5.1 Depth 10.0

But these are common for this area i think if a 6 or 7 shows up then Id start wondering...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Three EQ's mid Atlantic ridge M 6.7 depth 10 &16 hmm.... look north to the next few right angles in the fault...12 48hrs

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Is this activity unusual?

Is it time to run in circles? Scream and shout?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join