It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earthquake 9.0 + coming to a Coast near you!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!,

A few months - There will be a coastal event the likes of Japan but spread out more and a different people this time, shock and awe through out the World. The World stands still. Global Focus, Stunned, Humility follows.

Please don't ask of specifics, just Know & brace yourself for hurried change.Clear sun

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Mm. Similar to the 9.2 Magnitude earthquake to hit the coast of Oregon, of course, where I happen to be residing. Thanks mother nature. I might as well just welcome the tsunami followed after with open arms.

As for this specific event, I really hope you are incorrect.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit maybe I will go to this beach for a vacation... thanks for the heads up...I' ll bring camping gear
I have dreams of a good wipe out... very intense stuff.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Right before election

link   

You have many of these predictions.

I think you are just making it up.

link   
a reply to: peppycat

Ok if you're gonna do that you should bring a surfboard and really go out in style.🏄
edit on 29-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK it will have to be boogie board... been thrown in some big waves once with a surf board and that was enough for me...I had a wicked poor teacher.

Op, 9.0 is pretty hectic in'll settle for a 4.0.. but no more than that!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sure! Im gonna make it up, log on, and type it up at 5:00 in the morning. We shall find out, but you'll have to wait .

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

These kinds of predictions, to me, are indicative of the deep angst and emotional distress people are feeling around the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sounds like the 2nd Spiritual Tsunami that is about to wipe out all 13 elitist family bloodlines and everyone that works for them.

Maybe Richter 9 is actually the 9th of July.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

And your track record on such premonitions is?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
An earthquake in your dream is the omen of a relocation or social transformation.

To dream anything about earthquakes is a sign that you could lose your business or job, but that you will overcome these difficulties.

Surprisingly, in the Eastern tradition, an earthquake is not bad dream, as it predicts a victory.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You have many of these predictions.

I think you are just making it up.

Make enough predictions, and you're bound to get close enough to claim it, sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It could happen. As the environment warms and ice melts, it could free-up land which is otherwise "locked" in place. As this land is freed of the ice holding it down or keeping it in place, I suppose that EQ's could occur. Just a thought........

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

There are only a few scenarios where Obama could stay in office... A real catastrophe is the only logical one. We'll see.

Do nothing and evil succeeds...consumes, destroys, robs us of life.

John 15,5...
Peace. ( like a river flows)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What about making vague, random, don't-ask-for-specifics, unverifiable claims makes you think that this is made up?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!,

A few months - There will be a coastal event the likes of Japan but spread out more and a different people this time, shock and awe through out the World. The World stands still. Global Focus, Stunned, Humility follows.

Please don't ask of specifics, just Know & brace yourself for hurried change.Clear sun

Not asking for specifics is an awesome approach for predictions.
Something, someplace at some time is going to happen .
I dont know what but just be prepared.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i guess the law of averages would state that somebody, eventually, will get this right.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Massive Earthquake 9.0 + coming to a Coast near you!

Eventually, this is sure to be true, considering all of the recorded mag 9+ earthquakes happen near the coast. That's were the subduction zones are. Just saying...

Way to go out on a limb, OP.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I'll bring one of those inflatable water castles, could be good fun. It would make for a pretty interesting wipe out if I do say so myself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join