It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earthquake 9.0 + coming to a Coast near you!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I'm quite comfortable giving your assertion a fair hearing and consideration.

However, I'd like

AT LEAST

YOUR OWN assessment of what percent of your premonitions of this type have been accurate????????

IF you appear to think that such a question is too much to ask,

THEN I'll be left with the obvious conclusion that your assertion is too much to put any stock in whatsoever.

edit on 29/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
)In my assessment on ATS it would be 50/50
. However there are more accurate things that are known by me that i just brush off like yea i knew that- it s like having a thought/intuition about a specific situation before it actually happens and then when it does happen in real life it like yea i knew that already, its not big news or shocking to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodents it'll be fun floating on ocean water over the city... lol!

in'll bring some snacks in water proof bags... water? Water is every where... oh it is salty... but we'll survive with a castle okay😂

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

OK. THANKS.

I gather you don't want to say anything about a particular area or coast?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The coast of Austria and Suisse are in danger. Please be careful.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass okay I don't like planes, but thanks for telling me where it is... hopefully WiFi will work when it comes, I want to report it here as it happens... maybe It will affect my coast too... if I can't travel?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Check out the three EQ along the north Atlantic ridge when was the last time this happened within a 1 day span ??
its on
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

All i know is that it will be Earth Shattering!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit nothing ever happens its just work and town, thanks for the update, in'm leaving.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Check out the location on this! Ive not seen an EQ in this area just off the Florida coast i know its not a 9.0 but its coastal new activity, i wonder if its connected to the mid Atlantic ridge fault line.

Saturday July 16 2016, 20:00:10 UTC 100 minutes ago Off East Coast Of United States 3.7 5.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
im reopening this thread becuase i dont feel like opening a new one so Reset the time frame actually dont just watch it might be just around the corner.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Well there was a big 8ish in Mexico?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
M 4.1 - North Atlantic Ocean

Time
2017-08-27 08:15:16 (UTC)
Depth
10.0 km

This EQ is what caught my attention. This is an unusual spot, this is new activity beware....

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up Elijah.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

A 4.1 catches your attention?

Not the 8.1???

Right...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I predict there will be another earthquake of mag 8.0 or higher, some time... here on Earth... and it will be terrible... maybe even tsunamis and stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
That location is pretty active for decent size EQ Thee 4.1 EQ is definitly in an unusual spot historically it is unique.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Off the coast of Oregon has some crust movement directly out from Eugene OR. 8.0 IN Mexico is bound to affect the fragile fault line out there Isnt that the one Over due??

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Virginia Virginia m 3 eq usgs that's an new spot for anEQ !

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Off the coast of Oregon has some crust movement directly out from Eugene OR. 8.0 IN Mexico is bound to affect the fragile fault line out there Isnt that the one Over due??

i suspect it was over due!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
OK there just a precursor to what's to come & ive been saying Can y'all believe me now???? justr check my post and replies on my other threads please i did warn you..... death and destruction is coming !!! GET SAFE NOW DONT WAIT... RIGHT NOW OK

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join