It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IanMoone2

My post from farther up thread:

Sounds all nice and neat upon first blush. But when you actually think about it it makes no sense. For one the guns were purchased by and registered to Paddock. If this was an FBI sting wouldn't they just use previously seized guns? Second, how many illegal gun deals do you know that happen with obvious camera recording the participants? Third, I don't think ISIS is really interested in AR-15s. And finally how many 64 year old active FBI agents do you think are out there?

And I would like to add to that the only people who would be interested in buying ~20 guns and a few boxes of ammo from an arms dealer are gangbangers. And they're certainly not going to unload on a crowd of innocents for no reason. Not to mention I don't think they have the skills to stage Paddock's suicide and sneak out undetected in the few minutes between when the shooting stopped and the police arrived.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No one thinking this has any connection to those origami notes in Seattle???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "You are not safe" message.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And I would like to add to that the only people who would be interested in buying ~20 guns and a few boxes of ammo from an arms dealer are gangbangers. And they're certainly not going to unload on a crowd of innocents for no reason. Not to mention I don't think they have the skills to stage Paddock's suicide and sneak out undetected in the few minutes between when the shooting stopped and the police arrived.
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Not like wandered into local gun shop and said "give me all you got..."

Accumulated the arsenal over years

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yea that was no echo. The first burst does sound like it echos in the distance, but the 2nd volley is coming from afar.
edit on 4-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I am not experienced with fire arms however that did indeed sound like two gun's at different location's - at least two different gun's, the time rules out echo's though there would definitely have been some given all the high rise buildings' for sound to bounce off of but to my interpretation (which is no expert opinion) one was very close the other more distant and muffled, the muffled sometime's leads the louder closer shot's so that also rules out echo's to my mind, it sounded like shot's from two location's, both rat tat tat automatic fire weapon's making bursts into the crowd.

I am actually confused by another point, why would a 64 year old man whom has lived most of his life take it out on a crowd that was main just a bunch of innocent kid's in there 20's and teen's, I mean I know evil can not always be understood and that perhaps it never can but this just seem's so callous, motiveless and cruel, just a waste of innocent human life and for what?.

But given the number of gun's in the hotel room it would seem to me that it was definitely planned in advance so would he plan this alone, could there have been other's or another person involved because if so there is still a psychopath out there with a gun that is definitely a danger to the public and will likely stage another attack of some kind elsewhere.

For it to be echo's the time between shot's and reverberations from building's in the area that were acting to echo the sound would have had to be regular to the shot's, that does not seem to be the case so that is why I do not think Echo, the sheer number of wounded and killed also may suggest a pincer attack from two angles on the unsuspecting crowd.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
As you can see and hear there is at least two different shooters from just the audio alone it pretty obvious

I wonder how long the media will push" lone gunman" as the footage gets posted will these questions be answered or even addressed

90% ofAmerica is watching MSM its only a few that visit these sites and actually watch .

www.youtube.com...

Yeah, in at least one of the videos I saw/heard, it sounded like there was more than one gun going off (different rates, one ending one starting seemingly with different locations).

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Sounds all nice and neat upon first blush. But when you actually think about it it makes no sense. For one the guns were purchased by and registered to Paddock. If this was an FBI sting wouldn't they just use previously seized guns? Second, how many illegal gun deals do you know that happen with obvious camera recording the participants? Third, I don't think ISIS is really interested in AR-15s. And finally how many 64 year old active FBI agents do you think are out there?

Adding to my previous post here is some more really odd and #....

BREAKING: Users on /pol/ have discovered flight records and a plane that belonged to the Las Vegas Shooter. It is connected to an intelligence contractor who's owner previously worked for the Obama administration.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineerGuY

Not sure if this is accurate anymore. The story now being told is that he modified the peephole on the door to fit a camera and had a couple in the hallway. They seem to be walking back he was recording himself.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The first question to be asked and one that I might have missed the answer to is: Do both of the broken windows belong to the same room?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: keys2heaven

They say yes, and it appears that way from the outside.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I say 2 shooters in different locations because how different the sound is and it's not a echo. The reason I don't think two shooters in the same room is because of how fast he supposedly switched from window to window. Now there is another video showing more broken windows! Doesn't make any sense that a guy like him would do this. He just seems like a regular old guy that got involved with the wrong people.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: AnonymousTi

The speed of sound is 340meters/s which means echos should only take about 1.2 seconds.

I agree...the time to "echo" is too long.

This reasoning makes no sense. You don't know the distance from the cameras mic to what ever surface or surfaces are causing the echo.

So many times on here people claim conspiracy because of not understanding physics.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Return echoes from two different firing positions. One is right over her head, (then return echo from a far building), followed by firing from the other side of the building, followed by that return echo.

Dude planned this to confuse source of shots, added to her then moving around the corner of the building and down the street.

Additionally: Now I know the source of the flashes on the lower floor, its reflection from all the cop cars parked just up the road with their lights flashing. She discovers them, as she pulls away from the building (they were already there, she goes, oh now theirs cops everywhere).
edit on 4-10-2017 by intrptr because: additionally:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
a reply to: Salander

I say 2 shooters in different locations because how different the sound is and it's not a echo. The reason I don't think two shooters in the same room is because of how fast he supposedly switched from window to window. Now there is another video showing more broken windows! Doesn't make any sense that a guy like him would do this. He just seems like a regular old guy that got involved with the wrong people.

I'm still undecided, but the sounds are puzzling. I'm curious as to how many rounds were fired, and if the autopsy results will be made public.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: plaindoughnut

The speed of sound is 340meters/s which means echos should only take about 1.2 seconds.

This reasoning makes no sense. You don't know the distance from the cameras mic to what ever surface or surfaces are causing the echo.

So many times on here people claim conspiracy because of not understanding physics.

Well if we go by the distance to the target area we know its around 400 meters. We know the cameras mic is at the east side Mandalay bay in the valet area. The fire rate of the echo's also doesn't match up.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"Additionally: Now I know the source of the flashes on the lower floor, its reflection from all the cop cars parked just up the road with their lights flashing."

For what I can tell those flashes are those emergency strobe lights for stairwells and what not. Like if there is a fire, earthquake or some other emergency those start going off so people know how to exit the building.

Edit: Just going to add, I think I heard reports last night before I went to bed that he did set off the fire alarms to confuse what floor he was on. That would explain the strobe light.
edit on 4-10-2017 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"Additionally: Now I know the source of the flashes on the lower floor, its reflection from all the cop cars parked just up the road with their lights flashing."

For what I can tell those flashes are those emergency strobe lights for stairwells and what not. Like if there is a fire, earthquake or some other emergency those start going off so people know how to exit the building.

You have a building schematic showing the stairwells? Usually they are located at either ends of building structures, not the middle.

Diagram of shooters suite, descending stairwell in back

edit on 4-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: plaindoughnut

Well if we go by the distance to the target area we know its around 400 meters. We know the cameras mic is at the east side Mandalay bay in the valet area. The fire rate of the echo's also doesn't match up.

Slightly less, about a 1000 feet. Return echoes in beginning of video are from structure further away, obviously.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What seals the deal ?

I have never heard an echo first then a large
automatic weapon up close.

The cab driver video starts with an echo
because I assume she started recording
when she heard automatic gun fire.
That's not the smoking gun.

I would hope nearly everyone
who pops on headphones and listens to
the next barrage are kidding
themselves if they cannot tell it's two
autos relatively distant from one another.
Each creating their own natural echos.
Two y'all .

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
First, I can't think of any plausible motive for multiple shooters.
Why? To what purpose would u need redundant shooters?

Second, I believe Mandalay Bay has secured windows. If true, then
it's an easy check for a broken window on the lower floor flashes.

Third, I hear echoes, and/or, different calibur firearms, and a
driver's tape recording with a moving perspective.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join