It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree

originally posted by: AnonymousTi

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I hear nothing obvious in this video that would point to a second shooter.

I'm not ruling it out though.

Can someone explain...which part points to it ?

From 0:48 seconds to 1:20 seconds you can tell its not echo's or impacts. The shooter is slightly over 400 meters from the target. The speed of sound is 340meters/s which means echos should only take about 1.2 seconds.

What surface are you assuming the sound wave is bouncing off of?
I visited Vegas for my 1st time last year.
I was amazed at how beautiful is was, being completely surrounded by mountains and all.

Sound could simply be bouncing off the ground, buildings or echoing through the stage mic's. The echo's aren't nearly as loud as the gunshots though, really hard to hear them in some videos.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
65, 1/4 mile away, no scope in darkness. - Just saying.

I take it you've never been to a concert before. He could've sprayed bullets blindfolded and still killed a bunch of people.

And since when does being 65 mean you are incapable of seeing and shooting? My dad is 71 with great vision and could operate these weapons no problem.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Does it even get dark in Vegas? Not like there's no lights around the place....
edit on 3-10-2017 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

I take it you've never been to a concert before. He could've sprayed bullets blindfolded and still killed a bunch of people.

And since when does being 65 mean you are incapable of seeing and shooting? My dad is 71 with great vision and could operate these weapons no problem.

Like I said in the other thread, Stevie Wonder could have shot hundreds of people, just using his ears for targeting.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I hear nothing obvious in this video that would point to a second shooter.

I'm not ruling it out though.

Can someone explain...which part points to it ?

im with u there. watched the video multiple times and thought i was just missing something. i hear alot of echos in some of the shots though which im wondering if thats what people are saying is prrof of a second shooter. only problem is the echos are the same length and number of shots as the burst that caused the echos

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

i guess these guys have never seen some of those demo shooters who are up in years and will shoot an aspirin out of the air or punch a hole in a coin for you, or do both at the same time
edit on 3-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
an obvious question :

if this allegation is true :

WHY ?

or more specifically - why is " 2 or more gunmen working to a common purpose " a taboo subject ???

i personallly dont see it as any sort of issue - if there are one , 2 , 7 gunmen

so why this conspiracist obsession that alledged " second gunmen " are being " covered up " ??????????????

Hypothetically speaking, it would be far more difficult for them to provide back story for multiple assailants and therefore wiser to keep it simple. If it's staged, you can tell the public the shooter was killed, even produce photo evidence of the body...but if there are multiple suspects, it's going to be really hard to cover all possible details for the official story. The people behind this would know the devil really is in the details.

Edit: When I say "staged", I don't mean that no-one actually died there...I mean as in the hypothetical that these people were hired to kill them. I personally don't buy this lone shooter story any more than I bought all the other ones just like it. They really ought to try some new dance moves...people are starting to wake up all over the country and see that things do not add up, and they're looking for the truth.
edit on 31487America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 19:48:33 -050031pm31275America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

What are the Odds of ONE Lone Gunman Killing 57 People in a Matter of Minutes ? .Hmm.......

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Thing is.... those flashes continue when theres no gun shot noise... whats to say it isnt a strobe light?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

hm..on second hearing...I'm not sure about that.

The echo is simply not consistent, if it is echo...every shot should be echoed, no ?

edit:

perhaps the gunman changed weapons during the firing. Perhaps that could explain the differences in shot sounds ?

No echos can be very inconsistent depending on what they bounce off of what direction the gun is pointed. And of course your position for example I used to shoot on a range in Afghanistan where we got an echo. It was never an exact copy of our firing rounds because of course that noise drowned out echos. And the strangest part is we only had it when we shot at targets on the left side. Right side no echo at all so on the range only about half the shots actually echoed.

Now to the video I don't hear two here's the trick listen for the spaces between the shots. Firing off 2 automatic weapons this space between shots almost become non existent. Meaning you wouldn't hear the separate shots. I've worked on a range and seen enough combat to tell you that's one rifle firing and it's defiantly 7.62 and not aks

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What are the Odds of ONE Lone Gunman Killing 57 People in a Matter of Minutes ? .Hmm.......

Pretty high when you have 22k people packed in a really small area.
TBH Im surprised it's not more.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Judging from when shots started to when they Brea he'd the room was one hour and twenty minutes. Considering the time he had I'm surprised it wasn't even higher. Now I will say someone may have helped him aquire the mods for his weapons. And we're going to find out he practiced somewhere and was it legal. If it wasn't the people at the range gave way to much assistance probably unknowingly.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So, who is she? Is she an ISIS agent? Is she the guy's CIA handler? I don't know, but I'm getting pretty convinced that she's more than just his girlfriend.

I imagine his ex-girlfriend. Which is maybe why this happened. Sent her money.. she was getting away from him.. he demanded her credit cards since he was paying for them. He used it to book a car.. book a room. Doesn't seem unlikely. And much more likely than she being an ISIS agent or CIA.

As far as killing 59 people.. he probably didn't. Some probably died in the trample. But that many weapons into a mass crowd? They said when it started, it didn't stop for 9 minutes straight. He probably started by unloading one fully loaded gun after another into the crowd. Doesn't seem unlikely at all to be able to do that.

One guy in a nightclub killed 49 people with a lot less guns and just walking into a much less populated club. I'm surprised more were not killed.. the # injured was staggering though, I imagine a lot of people got hit in the arms, legs, etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This one is the straw that broke the
False Flag back. This is BIG

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Seems to me the 4th had an M249 .
That's not good. That may mean hired elite
soldiers murdered and wounded 600 people.

Yeah the evidence I've seen between the taxi
driver and above. Multiple gunman at the very least.
This is truly F'd up.
edit on 3-10-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: video

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
lower floor strobe light or not
the sounds recorded by the taxi driver
and witness statements absolutely support
separate shooters.
I know what an echo is .

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You can see that two windows are smash't.
so shooting from two rooms!
and a room between the two!

on 4 floor the windows open.
not above as people jump out!

on police radio it says "1 shot two wounded".
maybe a forth?

have a good look at the youtube videos.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This may have been covered already but the OP's point is obvious in the first 4 seconds of the linked video.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Oh man youre my new conspiracist crush...

Care to elaborate on your theory? I fell its feasible that a single man with multiple pre loaded weapons could have pulled this off. There are two blown out windows he could have begun the assault in one room spent the ammo in the weapons then moved to the other window for a better site picture and continued his assault there.

I look forward to your theory.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Doesn't take an "Ex freedom fighter" to tell the difference. All it takes is someone with ears.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join