It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Um.. has it been configured no law enforcement was trying to fire back? I keep hearing about multiple shooters.. perhaps the other shooters were the police.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Pictures of the guns are starting to leak.

See here.

OK, gun experts: do any of those guns have a bump stock?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There were no shooters on any other floor. The windows would be broken. They don't open you know, for obvious reasons. Only reason they would be not there is if being replaced, fixed, etc. And then no one would be in that room.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The security guard is, still, an LVMPD cop wearing a high visibility vest. And there's another cop next to him wearing the exact same thing in the beginning of the video.

So either you've all completely missed the other guy that was with him and there's actually a third shooter...

OR...

It's a pair of cops reacting to gunfire.

The security guard is really beside the point I'm trying to make: Where is the video evidence of someone shooting from the 32nd floor? We've seen video showing someone shooting from a much lower floor, more toward the center of the building.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

That's not friendly fire being heard returned at the shooter. those are multiple shots, if it was friendly fire it wouldn't be a burst since it's to far away.
ie. The three sets of shots heard in the beginning would not be firing towards each other.
Those controlled bursts of fire is most probably mowing down civilians.

It's not an echo since I count different amounts of shots in each burst, but it does sound like the same rifle since the rate of fire and over-all sound, sounds to be exactly the same.

This has merit

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
A witness claims a security guard was killed by police:

yournewswire.com...
“There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. ...” Brian Hodge told Australia’s Courier-Mail.
Mr. Hodge, who was staying in room 32134, next door to Stephen Paddock in room 32135, also provided important information when he revealed that a security guard was killed by police.
“My floor is a crime scene. They killed a security guard on my floor.”
"Wendy Miller from Cooroy, on the Sunshine Coast – another Australian caught up in the Las Vegas shooting – ... said she was at a bar in the nearby Luxor Hotel with her husband when she saw what she described as a “man of interest” run by.
Ms Miller said the man sprinted through her hotel after coming off an escalator from the Mandalay Bay.
“The man that they [security] were chasing was wearing a security jacket like them,” she said."

If true, then this account massively contradicts the official version of one lone nut. There are probably many more statements like this from witnesses that are being suppressed. Note how this version only appeared in an overseas media outlet.

Okay, fist off, although I know Malndalay Bay and Luxor are connected, there is NO WAY she saw someone come off an escalator at MB from a bar at the Luxor. They are connected by a tram system. Not exactly what I would call a reliable witness statement.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

originally posted by: starviego
A witness claims a security guard was killed by police:

yournewswire.com...
“There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. ...” Brian Hodge told Australia’s Courier-Mail.
Mr. Hodge, who was staying in room 32134, next door to Stephen Paddock in room 32135, also provided important information when he revealed that a security guard was killed by police.
“My floor is a crime scene. They killed a security guard on my floor.”
"Wendy Miller from Cooroy, on the Sunshine Coast – another Australian caught up in the Las Vegas shooting – ... said she was at a bar in the nearby Luxor Hotel with her husband when she saw what she described as a “man of interest” run by.
Ms Miller said the man sprinted through her hotel after coming off an escalator from the Mandalay Bay.
“The man that they [security] were chasing was wearing a security jacket like them,” she said."

If true, then this account massively contradicts the official version of one lone nut. There are probably many more statements like this from witnesses that are being suppressed. Note how this version only appeared in an overseas media outlet.

Okay, fist off, although I know Malndalay Bay and Luxor are connected, there is NO WAY she saw someone come off an escalator at MB from a bar at the Luxor. They are connected by a tram system. Not exactly what I would call a reliable witness statement.

Good point..You cant actually see the escalators of MB from the Luxor.
It's literally across a street requiring either a walk or tram ride.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

This guy says the security guard on his floor was killed by police.

“There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. I was just hiding waiting for police to come get us. I got outside safely and was hiding in bushes,” Brian Hodge told Australia’s Courier-Mail.

source

The link also contains a video where you can clearly see two sets of muzzle flash coming from different floors.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The videos aren't playing for me. Do either of them show shooting from the 32nd floor (near the top)?

That website also notes that both ISIS and Antifa have tried to claim credit for this. That doesn't prove that either group actually was connected, but it did seem to me that the claim that this guy had no political motives came way too quickly. Damn-near before the bullets stopped flying, and far too early for the FBI or anyone else to have actually researched his political leanings. Particularly since he supposedly wasn't on anyone's radar.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

That doesn't even remotely answer the question as to why if there were multiple shooters the news is only reporting one. Why would the police lie to the news reporters? Why lie at all?

You were probably never subject of police investigation. Majority of cops are corrupted scumbags who simply make things up as they are pleased. Or do you believe (for example) there were no excessive force used in Catalonia?

To UKT theory of sound picked by microphones on stage: It is possible but IMHO not the case. Stage mics used by singers are constructed to not feedback with main soundsystem and especially monitors on stage. To put it simply: You have to yell in it from really short distance and narrow direction.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Who was the “security guard” who was killed by police? Wendy Miller from Cooroy, on the Sunshine Coast – another Australian caught up in the Las Vegas shooting – may have provided a missing piece of the puzzle. Also speaking to the Courier-Mail, Ms Miller said she was at a bar in the nearby Luxor Hotel with her husband when she saw what she described as a “man of interest” run by. Ms Miller said the man sprinted through her hotel after coming off an escalator from the Mandalay Bay. “The man that they [security] were chasing was wearing a security jacket like them,” she said.

Sounds like something straight out of a movie. CIA Operators or other alphabet agencies posing as security to get the arsenal on location, only they were rumbled and one of them was killed by police, the other or rest of them got away after killing that guy, making it look like a suicide of a mentally unstable man, the plan would of worked too if it wasn't for those pesky cops.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Tue Oct 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: ussanews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Pictures of the guns are starting to leak.

See here.

OK, gun experts: do any of those guns have a bump stock?

Yeah the first pic of the AR with the extended mag has a bump stock on it. look right nesxt to the trigger guard and you will see it.

This look like the same one in the pic.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
The link also contains a video where you can clearly see two sets of muzzle flash coming from different floors.

I'm pretty confident the flashes on the 4th floor are not gunshots.

In the video below (which is the uncut version of one of the videos in your link), you can see the flash in question and it does not match the sound of the gun fire. As the camera pans at the 4:57 mark, you can see the flash already happening. For argument's sake, let's say the gunman just started shooting at that moment. The flashing happens consistently (that we can see) for at least 4 seconds. So we know for sure that there should be at least 4 seconds of continuous gunshots heard. But there is not. There is about 2 seconds of gunshot, followed by about a 2 second pause, and then about 3 more seconds of gunshots.

The facts that we don't hear 4 continuous seconds of gunshots should be proof that this is not a muzzle flash we are seeing.

edit on 10/3/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Except we have people on this site that say her story doesn't make sense. If she was at a bar at the Luxor she wouldn't have been able to see him run up an escalator. The connection between the Mandalay Bay and the Luxor is a tram.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The following instagram video was taken a couple hours before the shooting.
You can clearly see the light strobing on the lower floor at this time with no gunshots. So I think lower floor shooter can be ruled out.
Video

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Oh okay, so comments that don't support your claims are irrelevant to your claims.

Got it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This clip shows the police answering reporters questions. He says The suspect shot a security guard. The reporter asks if the security guard was killed. For some reason this question has to be repeated several times, the officer stalls his answer, asks reporters not to go so fast. This strikes me as strange. It's an easy answer surely. If you know he didn't die just say no. After the stalling he says no, he was shot in the leg. I find it interesting.

link

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Oh okay, so comments that don't support your claims are irrelevant to your claims.

Got it.

The security guard in the crowd isn't my argument. Go find the people who are actually discussing that.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The security guard is, still, an LVMPD cop wearing a high visibility vest. And there's another cop next to him wearing the exact same thing in the beginning of the video.

So either you've all completely missed the other guy that was with him and there's actually a third shooter...

OR...

It's a pair of cops reacting to gunfire.

Do LV cops wear this kind of gear at festivals? Are they always present with guns at these kind of festivals? I only ask because I don't know, am unfamiliar with Las Vegas. Where I'm from police would wear their usual attire to distinguish themselves from regular security guards and they would probably have quite a few present at small festivals but depends on the type of crowd. I asked in another thread what the security guards would be wearing so we could distinguish if the men in the clips were security, police or impersonators. I found this article which apparently shows a clip of a different security guard, who stays standing throughout the gunfire telling everyone to stay down. It's not that clear but it looks like he is wearing different atire than the clip in this thread.

link

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
! shooter, 2 shooters..

I dunno.

I have watched so many cell phone videos, and they all have some things in common.

People screaming and yelling and running.

That's all.

I haven't seen one video of anyone injured.

I've watched witnesses tell "stories" of their accounts.

I've seen "witnesses" talking to the news, while smiling.

They don't look the least but shaken up, and some of the stories they are telling don't add up.

I haven't seen the hotel video of the shooter carrying 10 suitcases in the hotel.

Or any videos of the man, in the hotel, at all.

I'm being told people got killed, and people got injured, and that said guy is the shooter.

Then again, all I am is being told things.

I haven't seen much to prove this event happened as they are saying.

I accept this could very well be what were told, but I hold open the possibility that this could be something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join