It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

This is a cool idea i guess, but, the gap between the different shots is a mere .2 seconds. not fast enough for one person to run from the living room to the bedroom. sorry not buying it. definitely more than 1 person.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Embed for the muzzle flash video:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Sound legit. I live in vegas and used to lyft/uber on the strip. TONS of flashing lights. sometimes I have to check my rear view mirror because the lights bounce off every single hotel on the strip and i often mistake it for police lights or high beams.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Clip showing alleged muzzle flash was there 2 hours before shooting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Finally a voice of reason! I do not argue the potential for more than meets the eye but the inability to fathom the carnage the sadistic mentally different beings that inhabitat the same flesh can cause drives me crazy.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

That's not muzzle flash it's a reflection of some kind. Muzzle flash would be fright white and look like a flame. And it doesn't even flash when we hear rounds being fired. People watch to many movies and think they know about fire arms. He had something like 32 weapons in his room he wasn't even reloading he was grabbing the next rifle.

This is stupid there is well trained people there and investigating. I think the multiple shooter scenario is stupid. I understand distrust in the police but this is a bit much. The police story wouldn't matter if there was one or 10 people the investigation is the same.

People just become irational around shooting I see. Like congressman calling on a ban of supressors as if that would have prevented this. If he used a supressors it would have melted on an automatic rifle. Yet we have to ban them because of this wow idiots.
edit on 10/3/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: AnonymousTi

AnonymousTi,

Its also Vegas, remember? Party town? Now, it would be great to think that every person carrying a gun is sober when they do it, but there are an awful lot of bars, access to drugs... Imagine... guy staggers out of a bar or away from where hes just taken a hit of something crazy, gun on his hip... Now he hears automatic fire, and thinking he is John McLane, dumps a magazine at the building, assuming he is going to hit the target, at which point they ought to explode gratuitously...

Weirder things have happened in Vegas than that.

If that were the case, other windows in the hotel would be broken ... they are not.

Unless this drunk guy can shoot a pistol at the 32nd floor ... from the ground ... yeah .... No!

P

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi
The "smoking gun" is at 0:50... Recording is being made at base of hotel, but there is no refuting that there are gunshot sounds in the distance PRIOR to gunshot sounds from hotel. You don't have to be as smart as one of our nations fine newscasters to deduce that. There is something about the entire incident that just doesn't feel right to me. The fact that only 58 people died is the most glaring fact that makes my spider-senses tingle. As goulish as it is, I imagine there should have been far more victims. After listening to this recording though, I now think less shots were fired than I originally did. At some point they will be counted by investigators, and when they are we SHOULD hear about these SECONDARY automatic weapon shots... if we don't hear about it we can deduce that the entire incident has been orchestrated. It has become very shocking how the powers that be can execute these false flags so blatantly in plain view of millions... and it has become embarrassingly obvious that media i.e. CNN is in place as a means of imprinting perceptions into, and controlling the minds and opinions of the masses.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

By the same token, windows must have been broken by a second shooter at a lower floor, assuming there was indeed, as some are suggesting, another shooter in the building.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Video has been leaked by someone at the concert. He's going around checking if people are still breathing...

I guess this shuts down ALL ideas that there was any crisis acting involved in this. It's pretty awful to look at:

!!!EXTREME VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!

[SNIP]

Mod Note: ATS does not allow graphic images (videos) and much less so graphic images of fallen victims. Please stop posting graphic images and videos.
edit on 4/10/2017 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

edit on 10/4/17 by Gaspode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

If the shooter had two guns easily at hand that were different, that could explain the sound difference as people have suggested, diff weapons make diff sounds at diff speeds. So they could quickly change from one weapon to the other and still be shooting from one of the windows and we would hear the sound parameters change off back and forth.

Where are all the CSI experts analyzing the shots being fired ? For example, in all the videos that have been captured have they determined how fast he would of had to move between the two windows and the breaks in the shooting (silence of shooting) to get between the two windows to determine if it is possible to be only one shooter from both windows ?

Also to determine where the shooter would of had to be located based on everyone shot. They should be able to do a line of site (line of sight = as soon as the shot was fired, is it even possible to have traveled the line or path to the victim without any interference of hitting some other object before it reached the victim ) scenario based on where each person who got shot went down to quickly determine if it were possible to have all come from that one room / two windows. Correct ? That involves talking to those who were shot and or witness accounts for those who are deceased (if the bodies were moved). This kind of information they never release to us. Why ? Because its an ongoing investigation. I imagine they release what they want you to think happened while the investigation is ongoing so as not to alert any other involved parties whom are being considered or looked at.

I too have an extremely hard time believing it is one shooter, but I know nothing about guns and shooting so I can't say but I agree that it feels like we aren't getting the whole story. The news we are hearing / seeing... It feels very fragmented which I suppose is to be expected at this point in time.

leolady

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Completely agree with that last assessment.

People watch to many movies and think they know about fire arms. He had something like 32 weapons in his room he wasn't even reloading he was grabbing the next rifle.

The photos of the room show a few spent magazines, and a stack of loaded ones on the floor. Significantly, the number and calibre of weapons from .223 to .308, plus the two different firing positions, added to the perspectve of various recordings made during active shooting, all lend to make people think there are multiple shooters.

i have reviewed a number of videos, all of them reflect a lone shooter.

The room photos:

Compilation from multiple angles

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: watchitburn

hm..on second hearing...I'm not sure about that.

The echo is simply not consistent, if it is echo...every shot should be echoed, no ?

edit:

perhaps the gunman changed weapons during the firing. Perhaps that could explain the differences in shot sounds ?

Firing from windows on two different sides of the building, would have echoed differently.

But not in the same burst, i heard two distinct guns in the same burst and with those guns one handed is crazy hard to fire off rounds like that guy was firing. The 4th floor window whatever floor it was is not broken. I have not found a way to shoot through glass and keep it solid. That would mean the reflection was from something in the room. My bet it was an accomplice trying to distract the viewers from the 32nd floor shooter.

edit on 4-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: watchitburn

Firing from windows on two different sides of the building, would have echoed differently.

it's not about the difference in sound so much as in the sound pattern. If you shoot bam bam bam...then the echo has to be bam bam bam...if there is one.

When you look at the video...it appears that some shots do not have the supposed echo.

Exactly what I'm trying to say if you pay close attention to the video you will notice this.

I am thinking no way do we want multiple shooters ATS, we want it to be one. If it IS multiple shooters, all hell to pay soon for a lot of free people coming near you. That means they are coming for the US to end our freedom.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

But not in the same burst, i heard two distinct guns in the same burst and with those guns one handed is crazy hard to fire off rounds like that guy was firing. The 4th floor window whatever floor it was is not broken. I have not found a way to shoot through glass and keep it solid. That would mean the reflection was from something in the room. My bet it was an accomplice trying to distract the viewers from the 32nd floor shooter.

I get the idea that people have not seen Las Vegas at night. There are lights in Las Vegas. Not just one or two of them.

originally posted by: Justoneman
My bet it was an accomplice trying to distract the viewers from the 32nd floor shooter.

I just want to highlight this sentence again. It's just one of those moments when you read something and you are so dumbfounded by what you just read that words ultimately fail you.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fifaboy
The following instagram video was taken a couple hours before the shooting.
You can clearly see the light strobing on the lower floor at this time with no gunshots. So I think lower floor shooter can be ruled out.
Video

OK, I've had a chance to look at the video, and I'm not really sure about it. It looks to be about the same location, but the light from earlier in the concert is strobing -- flashing regularly. The light we see during the shooting is more irregular. It's possible they're the same light, but I'm not convinced.

Whether it's muzzle flash or not, I want to hear an explanation for that light.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I havent seen this video posted here but sorry if it has. I think it clearly shows a man in a yellow vest in the bottom left corner crouch on the ground and fire into the crowd
youtu.be...

edit on 4-10-2017 by Dubaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Why aren't the police, fbi, Homeland security, or any other investigators asking publicly for footage from phone users or otherwise to get footage ?

They have asked for people to bring in any footage of the concert and the shooting

Either you did not hear of it or refuse to acknowledge it because it interferes with your conspiracy theory ......

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

65, 1/4 mile away, no scope in darkness. - Just saying.
a reply to: Taggart

What darkness is that ??

Concert venue surrounded by bright lights, stage lit up .......

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join